Chapter 8

Helplessly Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

 

“RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~”

It’s finally recess time and I was about to walk to Jessica but Yuri was even faster than me. I heard Yuri said

“Let’s go, Sica baby. My treat ~” Jessica hold Yuri’s arm and walk pass me like I never exist. My heart aches and I look at her back. Jess... why are you avoiding me and ignoring me?

“Why are you standing here Fany? Let’s go” I heard Bora’s voice and I turn my face to look at her.

“Let’s go” I force out a smile that she doesn’t notice it and start walking to the canteen where we are having lunch.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I don’t mean to ignore you Tiff… I am sorry I can’t handle it when you are with someone. What is wrong with my heart.. I should know that you have a crush on someone else. I shouldn’t had a slightly feelings for you in the first place. But you are too hard to resist… 

“Sica?” Yuri nudge me as I jump slightly.

“Y-yah, don’t you dare scare me like this again!” I slap Yuri’s shoulder softly.

“You are the one who space out when I call you a lot of time.” Yuri chuckle and place our food on the table where we are sited.

“But you don’t have to scare me” I pout and look at Yuri.

“Alright alright baby Sica, I am sorry okay?” Yuri smile and stands up a little to kiss my pout. I blush and stare at her.

“What’s that for?” I hissed and stare at her.

“You are too hard to resist baby Sica”

“Stop it Kwon.” I look down and start eating my food when I didn’t notice there is a two person beside us until Yuri start talking.

“Hey there Bora!  And this new girl… Tiffany Hwang, Right?”

“Hey Yul, having fun with your baby?” I heard what Bora said and I look up and look at Bora giving her a smile and look at Tiffany but was greeted with her dark aura surrounding her.

“Tiffany, you okay?” Yuri ask in concern but she stare at Yuri and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter