THEN NOTHING.

Heart Disease.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you know the symptoms and get the facts 

If you do not love her

And if there's pain in your chest,

then it's not a heartbreak,

It's a heart disease

But If you know the symptoms and heed the signs

You'll be around for a long,a long time.

 

  He put the pillow closer to his face so the sunlight coming in would not bother him. The phone rang again, the ringing was familiar, it was his fixed line phone, he realized that he was actually in his bedroom. The phone kept on ringing as he mumbled something.
He did not even know how he managed to make it to his apartment, the last thing he remembered was talking with Heechul in Jessica’s bedroom yesterday night. And he remembered what happened this evening, how his future ex-wife to be left abruptly the party, leaving everyone in shock following her departure. Maybe was it the reason he drank and did not remember anything else. The fixed line phone rang again, he took a look at his Samsung Galaxy, it was 9 in the morning, he noticed the several missed calls from everyone, maybe about last night he thought. We were on Sunday and it was 9AM, who would call at this hour?! He throw the pillow away reaching for the phone on the nightstand. « Allo? » he asked his eyes still closed, « Mr Cho? » a woman asked, « Mr Kyuhyun Cho? » she asked again. « Yeah the one and only! » he answered irritated. «Who are you and what do you want? » he asked trying to lower his voice. On the other side the woman seemed to be taking her time, she seemed hesitant, not even minding his bad temper « Mr Cho, I’m Yoo Mirae from Seoul University Hospital » she informed him as he finally seemed to be suddenly taking interest in what she was saying. « This morning Mrs Cho was brought to the hospital as she seemed to be suffering from a heart disease » she stopped as he finally seemed to be suddenly taking interest in what she was saying, he remained speechless, « Mr Cho… » she paused again « Your wife died this morning at 7:15. The Hospital and I present our sincere condolence. I’m sorry. » she finally told him.
He did not hear the following sentences, he did not hear what she told him about the papers to bring, the steps to follow or when he would be able to see her. He just remained there, sitting on his bed, a hand on the phone, the other on his heart.

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

  Those past months have been rough and complicated.
We saw each other for the first time in 6months, tonight at Jessica Unnie’s party. Six months we did not talk to each other? Can you believe that? Six months? We could not even dare to remain away from each other for only 10minutes.
What happened to us Oppa?
  Sometimes I wonder if the fact that I could not give you a child was the reason of your lack of love for me. Was it the reason? I also always though that being able to give birth was what would make a woman a real woman.
Maybe I was not. I hope Hyorin will gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter