BEGGING.

Heart Disease.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

« Leave right now. » she asked him her arms crossed on her chest, as if what he was asking her did not affect her in any way.  But he knew it was all lie, « Why? Is it a sensitive subject? » he asked her back, but she remained silent, which meant more than any of her answers.  « I can’t believe it. » he seemed speechless, « Are you really taking drugs?! »  she did to move, « Please leave my house. » she calmly asked him a second time, but he did not seem like leaving, « What is it? » instead he tried to make her react, « What are you addicting to Joohyun ah, cocain? heroin? pills? » he said provoking her.
 He stepped closer to her, closing the gap between them, « Why aren’t you answering? » he find himself asking, his face at only 10cm from hers.


She watched him as he got closer, accusing her of being a junky, a drug addict when he did not even know about her condition 24hours ago. Who did he think he was? Coming here after 6months?After avoiding her all this time? Who did he think he was coming to her house acting like he suddenly cared when he was the one who caused her to be in this state. Why was he here? Why wasn’t he leaving as she asked him. Was he enjoying seeing her in this state? Reassuring himself he made the right choice by asking to divorce?
She suddenly felt the urge to slap him, maybe was it her way to express all of her frustration? She needed to do it, to express it this way, it was better than bursting into tears in front of him. Because she would never forgive herself for showing her weak side to him.

   But somehow she did not manage to do it, not that she did not have the strength, but the fact was that he seemed to have read through her mind.
He caught her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter