Chapter 20

Amnesiac Love

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: baby_frey and iamyam for reading my story. To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughts. Do comment and tell me what you think of the story. Once again thanks.

*******************************************************************************************************

Dara was surprised to know she is the cause for the two friends fight. Is that why Jiyong decide to separate me from Seunghyun. For revenge because I choose Seunghyun over him? “Dara, I spoke to Seunghyun earlier. He still doesn’t know that you are awake. He also mentioned that he might be coming back to Seoul with your son next week times for a short getaway to visit his parents and you. But could be earlier since he knows both me and Hyerin is back from the US and is planning a meet up. He is going to get Jiyong and Xin to join us.” Soo Hyuk looked scared to tell me about the conversation he had with Seunghyun.  

 

“He’s coming next week? With my son? Really? You are not kidding me right?” I became excited at the news. I might be able to finally meet my son but then I remembered that I’m supposed to be in coma according to Seunghyun. “But I won’t be able to see my son! I can’t see my son! It’s not fair! Why did Jiyong did this to me! I want to see my son! I want to hold and kiss my son!” I went hysteric upon realizing that I’m not able see my son no thanks to Jiyong. Hyerin quickly ran over and hug me. She is also crying. “You will Dara. You will hold your son. I promise you. We will sort this out.” Hyerin tried to comfort me. I turned to her and just hold her tight. “But how? How will we solve this?” I begged Hyerin for answer. I then turn to look at Soo Hyuk and Xin. “How will we solve this? Should we just tell Seunghyun the truth? Maybe we should just tell him the truth, that it’s Jiyong’s fault for hiding the truth from him, not telling him that I’m awake.” I tried to be optimistic.

 

“Dara, before we can do that, we need evidence. It’s not as easy as just going up to Seunghyun and tell him. Without evidence, Jiyong might twist our words. Only he knows why he is doing this. Anyway Seunghyun will only be here in two weeks. Lets find out more first before meeting Seunghyun.” Soo Hyuk persuaded me. I thought of the journal that is in my bag. Should I tell them about it? Will they really help me? I had so many questions but no answers. But I knew what Soo Hyuk said is right. We need evidence and I need to find out more about Jiyong’s motive. I must do this so that I can meet my son and Seunghyun.

 

I ask if Hyerin could send me back home. I made them promise to update me about Seunghyun and Maden. When I reached home, I glad that Seunghyun is not home yet. I just realized that Jiyong had not called me the whole day. I’m guessing that he is busy with his work. I cooked dinner and showered. Jiyong returned while in was in the bathroom. He knocked on the door and announce his arrival. When I’m out from the bathroom, Jiyong was sitting was the bed somehow spacing off. He seems surprised to see me beside him. “Dara, what do you think if we went on a holiday. I’m thinking somewhere far. Lets go on the opposite side of Seoul shall we?” I panicked. “A holiday Seunghyun? Why so sudden? Maybe we should just go somewhere near so that it’s easier for you to come back should your office needs you.” I tried to convince him. There is no way I’ll go far away. Seunghyun and Maden is coming back soon. I suddenly realized maybe that is why he is suggesting we go overseas. So that I will not meet them.

 

“No Dara, lets go somewhere far. I’m tired of traveling to nearby countries. Lets go to Spain, Italy or somewhere and we’ll spend awhile there.” Jiyong tried to convince me with me puppy eyes. “Okay but when are we going?” I’m hoping its not anytime soon. ‘We’ll leave by next week or maybe earlier. I need to apply for visa and book the hotels and flight tickets. I also need to clear some stuffs at work. Once I’m done, we’ll leave okay? I’ll shower and then we’ll have dinner.” As soon as Jiyong went into the bathroom, I called Hyerin and told her about Jiyong’s traveling plan. I asked her to think of solution and will call her back tomorrow.

 

Once Jiyong’s done with his shower, we had dinner in the cabana. He seems different and quiet today. I wonder what is wrong. Once he finished his dinner, he stood up, took our plates to the kitchen and washes the dishes. I helped him to dry them off. He then off the light, locked all the doors and windows and pulled me to the bedroom. “Let’s sleep early Dara. I had a bad day today and I want to sleep now.” Jiyong said while pulling the bed cover up. As usual I waited till he is deep asleep before getting up and write about today in my journal. I hope Hyerin, Soo Hyuk and Xin is able to come up with something to delay Jiyong’s plan.