Chapter 17

Amnesiac Love

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: garfield for reading my story. Also thanks to zPhantom for subbingarrow-10x10.png and upvoting my story. To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughts. Do comment and tell me what you think of the story. Once again thanks.

***********************************************************************************************************

- Continue from Chapter 15

 

Sandara POV

I woke up when I heard the phone ring. It’s Dr. Bae explaining and telling me about the journal. He also said that he will meet me tomorrow and asked me to write it down in the journal. Bom called reminding me about our date. She will fetch me from my house. Since its still early I decided to read the journal first. The more I read the angrier I get. Why did Seunghyun hit me? I thought he said he loves me? Why did he accuse he of having an affair with Dr. Bae? As I was getting ready to meet Bom, I tried my best to cover the bruise but unable to do so as the bruise is still quite obvious.

 

Bom went berserk when she saw the bruise. She demanded to know how I got the bruise. I simply told her I got into a fight with Seunghyun and he had it me accidentally. And that Seunghyun had apologized to me. She screamed in the car out of frustration. I know she is ready to rip Seunghyun head for hitting me. We drove around and she stopped outside a quiet café. After she ordered out food, she stared at my face – more like my bruise. She asked if Seunghyun ever hit me before. I told her that I can’t recall any other incident.

 

As we were eating, I heard a loud voice calling my name. The person practically run and gave the tightest hug that I can hardly breathe.  “Sandara Choi, how dare you not to call me when you are back in Seoul? Why didn’t Seunghyun said anything at all. About you being awake and the three of you back in Seoul. I going to kill that Choi Seunghyun very soon.” The lady asking me question without stop causing me to be dizzy. I immediately sit down and massaged my head. “Dara, are you ok? Do you need me to call Seunghyun? Where is Maden?” Again the lady asked without stopping. Bom decided to interfere and answer on my behalf. “Miss may I know who you are? Do you know Dara? Im sorry to say that Dara lost all her memories and doesn’t recognized anyone. And I’m sure if Dara had traveled to Japan as all these while she is here in Seoul.” The lady head turn to look at me with confused face. “Dara, it’s me Hyerin. Your best friend.” The lady then turned around and called someone else. “Soo Hyuk!! Soo Hyuk!! Look who is here!!” She tried to sound happy but I heard her sniffle. A guy whom I’m guessing is Soo Hyuk walked towards us but he stopped before he even reached us. “Dara? Sandara Choi? Is that you?” Again I received a tight hug cutting off my oxygen supply. “Soo Hyuk, according to Dara’s friend, Dara lost her memories and didn’t recognized anyone? How come Seunghyun didn’t update us? I going to kick his once I see him.” Hyerin said with a murderous look on her face.

 

Hyerin then took out her tablet from her bag and search something on it. Finally she turned the tablet and showed us her Facebook page and showed me and Bom pictures that were taken while we were in university. I saw her, the Soo Hyuk guy, Seunghyun and myself. “Who is the other two?” Bom asked while pulling the tablet nearer to her. “Oh that Xin (while pointing to Xin) and Jiyong (while pointing to the fake Seunghyun).” Soo Hyuk explained. Bom laughed and replied “You guys are funny! This is Seunghyun (While pointing to Jiyong). He is the one Dara live with now.” All this time, I just kept quiet. Thinking. Trying to rationalize what Hyerin and Soo Hyuk said. “Dara I think there is some error. This is Seunghyun, your husband and this is Jiyong, our best friend.” Hyerin explained while Soo Hyuk suddenly stood up and went out of the café.

 

Hyerin then took back the tablet and clicked a few buttons and returned us the tablet. “This set of album are all pictures from your wedding to Seunghyun. I was your bridesmaid so there is no way I would have mistaken those two. I know my own friends.” Hyerin explained looking quite pissed. Soo Hyuk came back in and said that he had tried calling Seunghyun and wanting explanation. I gasped and I begged them not to tell Seunghyun first and I wanted to talk to Jiyong first. The name Jiyong felt weird to my tongue as I had been calling him “Seunghyun”. “Are you sure?” The three of them asked at the same time. Bom pointed out that it’s time to send me home as Jiyong is coming back soon. Both of them gave me their contact number and I told them to call me and set up a date. I wanted to find out more about this Jiyong, my own husband Seunghyun and even about Maden before I confront Jiyong about this. Before I left I remind them not to tell Seunghyun about meeting me. I promised to tell them when would be the right time to tell Seunghyun.

 

I was shaking throughout the way home. I managed to convince that I’ll be okay and will contact her should anything happen and will not do anything stupid. She just laughed it off before driving it away. I decided to cook dinner and will grill “my husband” once he’s back. After cooking dinner, I managed to write in the journal first. As I was writing, Jiyong called and said that he is on the way back home. I told him about dinner and went to get ready. After showering, I went through my cupboard and pick out a short dark blue dress and put on my makeup and did my hair. I’m sure Jiyong won’t mind the bruise since he is the one who gave it to me.

 

I walked down to the living room as I heard Jiyong’s car drives into the garage. He was shocked to see me all made up and ask me the reason for the dressing up. I lied saying that I just felt like it. Jiyong request that he wanted to shower first and change his clothes. I heat up the food and serve it to the table. I had managed to find candles and put it in the middle of the table. When Jiyong saw, he gasp and had the biggest grin on his face. He then excuse himself and went somewhere and came back with a bottle of champagne. If only he is my real husband, this would be romantic. If only…

 

While eating, Jiyong told me about his day at work and ask about my day. He suggest taking some time off to go for a holiday as he is feeling stressed as the moment. I suggested Japan randomly and Jiyong started to spurt his champagne out. I asked if he is okay and went to take a wet towel from the kitchen. Jiyong said he is okay and explained that he accidentally choked on the champagne. As I wiped his shirt I decided to start my plan. With the sweetest smile I could muster, I looked up and ask him “Seunghyun, who is Jiyong?” and then I saw him let go off the glass that he is holding and heard it smash into the ground. And Jiyong looked so shocked with his mouth open.