Kwon Jiyong

Amnesiac Love

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: omega_topclass , loveless28 , kengkay17 , ysaelle18 , zeppyzabala , choiseunghot 

and yuedara21 for reading my story. To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughts. Do comment and tell me what you think of the story.

***********************************************************************************************************

Kwon Jiyong (Fake Choi Seunghyun) POV

I am Kwon Jiyong, the only son and the next heir of Kwon. I’ve known Choi Seunghyun since we were kids as our parents are business partners and best friends. It was in university when we both meet Sandara Park. I fell in love with her from the first time I met her. The three of us soon became very close friends with Hyerin, Xin and Soo Hyuk. Basically the six of us are always together everywhere throughout our university lives.

 

Not long after that I confessed my feelings to Dara but she rejected saying she is in love with Seunghyun. Even though we are close, I admit im jealous of them and thought of ways to break them apart but was unsuccessful. Luckily nobody knew I was the cause of their fights. Their got stronger after we graduated and they were even discussing marriage. I decided to attempt in breaking them up before they finally got married. There was a girl by the name of Eunji who is obsessed with Seunghyun so I decided to get her to assist me in breaking Dara and Sunghyun. I knew Dara didn’t have any close model friends except for Park Bom and a few other girls and luckily none of them have ever met Seunghyun before due to his busy schedule.

 

There was a period of time that Seunghyun was sent to Japan by his company to assist with the company expansion into Japan and Dara was not able to join him as she had modeling jobs. Through a friend of mine, I found out that Park Bom is also in Japan staying in the same hotel as Seunghyun. I pretended to ask Seunghyun if me and the boys could meet him in Japan for some guy’s time and at the same time I also asked Eunji to join us at Japan. As we were checking out of the hotel, when I saw Bom sitting in the lobby, I told Seunghyun that I’ll assist him in the paperwork. I told Eunji about Bom and my plan. She agreed to pretend that I’m Seunghyun and will flirt with me and made sure Bom saw us. I was happy when I saw her go up to the front-desk and looked upset. I knew she will tell Dara that Seunghyun had an affair and that they will break up and I’ll have a chance to be with Dara.

 

I was devastated when I got to know about Dara’s pregnancy upon reaching back in Seoul because I know that from now I’ll never be able to get Dara. And I know Bom won’t tell Dara about the “affair”. After Dara had given birth, I agreed to be Maden’s godfather at Dara’s request and even be Seunghyun’s bestman at the wedding. After the wedding I decided to stay away from the group and heal my broken heart but then I heard about Dara’s accident. Eunji called me and said she decided to kill Dara as Dara had taken Seunghyun away from her and now she is escaping oversea to hide. She remind me not to report her to the police or she will confess everything that I had done. Like a coward, I agreed.

 

I told Seunghyun to transfer Dara to my family’s hospital and ask my aunt who is the hospital director to give the best treatment so that Dara could recover. After checking, the doctor said Dara injuries are to severe and that had caused Dara to be in a coma. Seunghyun was in dilemma as he was recently transferred to Japan to assist in YG office in Japan. So as a good friend I offered to look after Dara and promised to update him once Dara wakes up from coma and will personally send Dara to Japan once she is certified fit to travel. Seunghyun agreed and started preparing to move to Japan with Maden. He promised to call everyday to get updates on Dara and ask me to update him immediately should there is any changes in Dara. Everyday I would come by the hospital before and after work to see Dara. Luckily for me Hyerin and Soo Hyuk got married and moved to US. As for Xin, he also went overseas to pursue his career. So that’s means only me and Dara left in Seoul.

 

After a year, Dara finally wakes up and the doctor has certified that she had lost her memories. Instead of telling Seunghyun, I saw the chance and decided on the spot that I’ll take care of her myself. I’ll take it as a chance to be with Dara even if it means using Seunghyun’s identity. What’s important is I have Dara beside me. Firstly I explain the situation to my aunt whom rejected the idea as it went against her work ethics. I then went to my grandma and persuade her. I threaten to run away from home and disown the family. Being the favorite grandson, my childish threats work when my grandma approves of my decisions. So I call Seunghyun and told him that Dara’s condition took for the worst. I told him to inform his and Dara’s family not to come visit at the hospital as it will be a waste of time as Dara had to be isolated as her condition is very delicate, that only doctors and nurses are allowed to attend her and the lesser people see her, the better it is for her recovery. I gave instruction to prevent any doctors from looking her up. I also told my aunt to “reserve” one VVIP room in the hospital under Dara’s name and gave instruction not to release any info about her and update me should anyone called up to enquire about her. That is how I got notified about Dr. Bae enquiring about Dara and Maden.

 

When I move her to my house, I predict she will run to the bathroom first after she wakes up as she is in an unfamiliar place so I decided to paste some picture of her and myself. Pictures that was taken during university trips and even on her wedding day. I’ve even planned out the storyline should she asked who I am. Everyday since she moved in, I’ve prayed for her not to regain her memories so that I can continue living with her. Everyday without fail I would call Seunghyun and make up Dara’s condition as to prevent him coming back to Seoul.

 

That’s is why I got frustrated when I heard about Dr. Bae and when I hurt her last night I felt like world biggest jerk. I knew sooner or later the truth will be out and I will lose her when she goes back to Seunghyun. I’m just praying that day won’t come so fast.