Day One

October 15

      "Give me my clothes! I said give me my clothes!" It was the kid Sehun who yelled at his mother who was blocking the door of his room. They just had a fight when he came home last night and in this morning he decided to leave their house for good. He already packed his things and ready to go. However his mother sensed what he was about to do, throwing his bag back to his bed and blocked his way so he could not get it.

      He could only view his stuff but could not reach it. His mother was too big for him to push away. He kept on trying but he decided to surrender. He still had stuff lying on the floor beside him. He decided to just get the most important for him which was the toiletries, undies, one extra pair of shoes, wallet and phone.  Once he got all of it he put it on one of the huge black pouch and left.

      His older brother opened their gate for him. Before he completely got out their house, his brother had one last question.

      “Where are you going with all that stuff?"

      He leaned back with his swollen eyes. "I'm just going to work." He then walked straight away without looking his brother again.

      He rode a taxi to go to his company. At his journey he was just looking outside the window. His tears were uncontrollable as it fell from his eyes to his cheeks. He’s been crying since last night that made his eyes painful and swollen.

 

       He finally got at the building where he was working. Since it's early, he could only see few people passing by at the hallway. This 20-year-old boy took a nap at the lounge to rest and be at peace for a while.

 

      "What? You ran away from your house?" One of his workmate Minseok asked in shock. He nodded as if the action he did was something to be proud of. He wore his glasses so his friend or everyone else could not notice his puffy eyes. He had never been thankful that he had to wear these thick frames to correct his sight but just today.

      "Dude your insane! Look at your age! Don't tell me because you're working now doesn't mean it's alright to do that!"

      Sehun rolled his eyes to this older person. Yes, he was actually too young to be an office worker it's just because he was too smart that put him to his state. He left him without saying a word, proceeding to his station.

      "Hey, where are you going?"

      He stopped from walking away and leaned back to his friend again. "I'm sorry for disturbing you about this. I'm just going to my station to start my work."

      Minseok pouted, worried were his friend would go. He was weary but tried his best to give this boy some strength. "I - I will ask my mom first if it's alright that you could stay with us for a while, But, I'm not giving assurance about her approval."

      Sehun slightly curved his lips as he looked at his friend then bowed. "Well, it's alright, Hyung. My stuffs were already in the locker. I still have cards to lay down the deck."

 

      This wine-red haired boy asked some of his friends and colleagues for a place he could stay for the night. He would prefer staying to anyone from them other than taking a rest on a cheap motel or hotel since he did not want to waste his money for it. Almost all of them said the same thing. "Go back home and don't be childish!" He was young and stubborn so he still tried to pursue them. All of their doors were close to his hope except for this tall friend.

      "Alright, but I still need to ask Kris about this. Don't worry, I know he'll approve." Her named was Chanyeol a blonde strawberry head female who was looking so uni. She and Sehun used to be on the same training and same department but Sehun moved to a new one just last month. Chanyeol was always getting disciplinary action because she was always late and always wore informal attire for a corporate world. But our much disciplined protagonist did not have difference with her today.

      Sehun was on rush to go to work this day that he ended up wearing jeans and shirt. Thankfully his jeans were black and he had a long black blazer to hide what he was wearing. This was the first time he ever violated the company since the day he started working here.

      Sehun sat on the Chanyeol's table and looked at his friend with a smiling face. "Tell him I'll just be there until our off that means only two days."

      Chanyeol nodded at him and returned a smile. Sehun left off and proceeded to his station after finally getting someone to approve his decision.

 

      After his shift was done for today, he needed to wait for Chanyeol to be done on hers. He chose to take a nap again at the lounge while waiting for her to be finished.

      Two hours later that made the time on the huge wall clock at the center of the lounge 21:00, the time Chanyeol would end her shift. The tall girl with her short messy curls woke up the young wine-red-head. Though still feeling drowsy they started going to their journey. A few people whom they knew wondered what Sehun was carrying with him which was the huge black pouch.

      They could feel something was going on with Sehun's personal life and they knew how young he was so they were worried.

      Sehun just smiled to them while Chanyeol accompanied him with a creepier beam. "This was nothing; I just killed somebody that's all."

      They also knew that kid would not give them a serious reply.

 

      "Let's go to the groceries and buy something to eat." Chanyeol happily offered to his friend. Sehun already went at their place before but this was not a normal slumber party like that moment.

      He actually texted Chanyeol last night about what was going on. While walking on their way to the supermarket, Chanyeol forced him to tell the complete story. Chanyeol was really different from all the people he told about it.

      "Well, that's right. Let them realized your absence at your house." She was a certified weird person, providing that reaction.

      Chanyeol was like his true big sister; whatever sehun said was approvable for the taller. She always took care of him but Sehun sometimes ignored her due to her weirdness but she was the only one he could count with if he had problems like this. Though they were like two parallel poles with opposite personality and beliefs they intersected because of the bond they have created for a year now.

      "What do you want for dinner? I'll buy a whole chicken." Chanyeol who most people seen as an airhead (which is literally) asked the younger.

      "Whatever you cook that's fine with me." Sehun replied coldly. His eyes were wandering to the products he passed at his side.

      "Alright, thank god I still have Kimchi at the fridge." She grinned and proceeded happily at the meat section. The boy just followed his Noona.

 

      Sehun supposedly not gonna buy anything if he did not seen the yogurt and doughnuts. He decided to save his money if possible so he tried to be cheeseparing with Chanyeol. After that little shopping, they rode a cab and finally went to the apartment building Chanyeol used to live.

      "What are we doing here?" The 20-year-old boy asked his happy-go-lucky companion. "I thought you were living with Kris now."

      "Well, this is where I'm going to cook our food and I'm just going to grab some stuff."

      Sehun was still trying to feed what his tall friend told him while walking at the old stares and corridors of that building. Chanyeol used to live with her sister at the 2nd floor. She already had that bad habit but she became worse when she officially had a relationship with Kris. Is it because of love? No, I told you she already had that.

      While they were walking at the stairs, Sehun could not help but to chuckle to the older one. Chanyeol has the habit to walk tiptoed like a burglar trying to get inside a house. There were time he imitated that.

      "Get inside, Baby. I'm just going to cook this food." Chanyeol offered while beaming at him. She removed her shoes and Sehun followed. The tall strawberry head tied her hair and proceed to the kitchen with the stuff she bought.

      Sehun sat on the couch at the living room looking around that small apartment. The kid felt nostalgic from seeing no changes with that place when he last visited it.

      He found a magazine at the coffee table and tried to skim it. All of a sudden his tall friend seemed to start cooking from hearing the sizzle of something being sauté. Chanyeol checked him for a while and found what he was doing.

      "Sehun! Why are you reading in the darkness? You're destroying your eyesight. Take a rest at my room and I'm just going to wake you up if dinner is done."

      The kid obeyed what she commanded. He entered the room next to the kitchen, jumping on the mattress lying on the floor. He stared at the empty white ceiling for a moment, taking a deep sigh. Everything at that apartment was too small for his tall friend including this room. It has a lot of girly stuff specially Hello Kitty. Yes, she was right about telling her things were still there that made the wine red head wondered. Instead of thinking some nonsense things he slowly closed his eyes and started to take his rest.

      He did not have the right to complained right now since he chose this.

 

      "This is the start of my 2-day adventure."

 

 

_END_