Meeting him

I. Love. You.

A/N: Heyy guys!!! Kris's thoughts are in bold italic! ^^ Here's a new chapter so enjoy!! Please comment as well~~ :) Oh! and its a short chapter ><


"Could you quit being so jumpy? How do you manage to be so excited for school?” you asked disbelievingly at Tao.

“Nope sorry.”He replied, not sounding the tiniest bit sorry.

“I can’t believe you are not at all excited! Aren’t you like waiting to make new friends? Like helloo~” Tao waved a finger in front of you, making a “I’m-so-fabulous-you-can’t-deny-it” pose which earned a roll of eyes from you. With Tao being hyperactive all the while during the journey to school, you were constantly amused and irritated by his behavior.

Also, he kept on talking about the new wushu moves that he learnt over the holidays. When you finally reached school, Tao said he had to something to attend to and wanted you to go to class first.

“I’m so sorry for leaving you alone!” Tao said, aegyo-ing at the same time. You laughed,

”Alright! Stop doing that! Now hurry up and finish whatever business you have. Besides, I’m not a freshman this year! I’m in year 2 dude. I’ll save a seat for you in class!” You cheerfully said as you pushed him towards where he is supposed to go.

“Okay! See you in class!” He beamed.

You quickly turned around and wanted to make your way to class but took less than 2 steps before you bumped into something hard and muscular.

“Ouch..” you said as you rubbed your forehead.

“I’m sorry! Are you okay?” You looked up to see a pair of concerned eyes looking back at you. The eyes were deep and black, mesmerizing you.

"Are you okay?" The guy waved a hand, bringing you back to reality.

"Uh.. uhm.. ya I think so.." What the hell?! Why am I stuttering? You cursed mentally.

"Oh that's great." He smiled, and that was all it needed to take your breath away.

Damn! He's so hot and cute! 

"Oh! That reminds me! Do you know where is the General Office?" He asked.

"I sorta got lost while making my way through the school.." He trailed off, hand rubbing the back of his neck and looked down, sounding embarrased that a guy like him was lost in a school. You laughed at how cute he is, making him look up at you in surprise.

Her laughter is really... nice.

 You noticed Kris's gaze on you and both of you blushed.

"Well, you just need to turn to your left and then the right. You'll see this room and then you..." You paused, looking at the dumbfounded guy.

"Okay, I think it'll be better if I take you there. Kaja!" You volunteered upon seeing how lost the guy was.

"Great! Thanks!" He flashed a smile again and your heart skipped a beat.