Waking up

I. Love. You.

*phone vibrates*

"Ish. Who is it? Just hang up please." You grumbled to yourself, annoyed at being woken up from your peaceful slumber, as you searched your bed for your phone. Then you realised the vibration was coming from the table stand beside you bed.

"What the hell?! Do you freaking know what time is it now? It's 5 in the morning dude! Freaking 5am!" You bombarded into the device angrily into the device the moment you accepted the call, not even bothering to check who is the caller. The person on the other side of the line flinched at your tone.

"Woah, chill man! Ya I know it's 5 that's why I called you! Time to prepare for school! Wake up you lazy . Besides, you were the one who ordered me to wake you up at 5 in the morning yesterday night.." Your best friend Tao replied innocently.

 

*Flashback*

"Hey Tao! I order you to call me at 5 tomorrow in the morning to wake me up! You must call me okay?"

"I'll see about that. It depends on my mood you know." Tao chuckled at the other side of the receiver.

"No! I don't care! It's an order!" You screamed into the phone.

"Araso araso. Just make sure you are not the one whining in the end." Tao teased you as he agreed to do so.

"Be rest assured! I won't!" You confidently gave him your word.

*End of flashback*

"Aish. Don't remind me. I don't even know why I would order you to call me..." You mumbled drowsily into the speaker as you drifted back to sleep.

"Yah! Stop sleeping! I'm going into your house right now!" Tao shouted into the phone, making you jump up from your bed.

"Whatever. I'm so sleepy.. Just 5 minutes more.." Before Tao could protest again, you out.

However, just seconds later, you felt something, or someone rather, hoisting you out of bed and onto your feet.

"Yah! Pali~! Wake up you sleepyhead." Tao commented as he ruffled your bedhair.

"Haha, you look nice with messy hair." Not wanting him to continue mocking you, you had no choice but to get out of bed and get ready for school.

*Haish... It's gonna be a long day at school...* You sighed inwardly.

 


A/N: Hi ^^ It's my first chapter so if it's not as you expected or imagined, I'm so sorry! >< Will try to update! Comments will be much appreciated!! Thanks :)