Mystery

I. Love. You.

Just a heads-up! The story will be developed from your POV aka Minji's POV unless otherwise stated! Enjoy! ^^

 


 

"Finally~ School is over!" I chirped as I stuffed all my belongings into my bag. Nudging my unconscious best friend beside me, I proceeded to give him a hard knock on his head when he didn't budge.

 

Oh geez. How can I ever forget he sleeps like a dead log?

 

Well, Tao has a habit of sleeping in class. Not that I can blame him. As if anyone can actually not fall asleep when the teacher is droning on and on about some dead person who helped build China. Or maybe the teacher is trying to get the class to help math find all his 'x' and also 'y'. Anyways back to Tao, that guy sleeps like a dead man but funny how it is only so when he sleeps in class. He is a light sleeper at home. Like I can even drag him up to the roof two stories above from class and possibly push him off it and he'll still be clueless about what is happening.

 

Puffing my cheeks, I crouched down to his ear as he was facing head down to the table.

 

Urgh. I hate it when I have to do this.

 

"Hey baby~" I started, whispering seductively into his ear. "Oh god, you're so big. Faster! Right there baby~" I mentally gagged as I forced those words out of my mouth. However, thinking about the sweet results of my actions, I decided it was definitely worth it. At first, Tao moaned. After a few more dirty whispers, he changed his position. Holding my breath, I expected him to wake up. Unexpectedly, he only continued to sleep.

 

Should have known better. As if he will possibly wake up just like that.

 

You could see small beads of sweat forming on his forehead and a Cheshire grin formed on your face.

 

"Tao baby," I cooed and smirked when Tao furrowed his eyebrows together. Looking around the empty classroom, I took the final step of my plan.

 

"BOO!"

 

"AHHHH! OH MY FUDGE THERE'S A GHOST!" Tao, currently fully awake and jumping out of his seat, shrieked while I fell back on the chair laughing my off. Realising that he has been pranked, Tao glared at me. "You're so dead."

 

"Meh, I strongly doubt so. Anyways, you can kill me later but for now..." I trailed off and pointed one finger back at him. Tao raised his brow and followed the direction where my finger was pointing at. The blood rushed to his cheeks and he quickly scrambled out.

 

To the toilet to take care of his little problem I guess, I mocked inwardly.

 

It was always like this. Whenever Tao slept in class, this was the only way to wake him up. However, he would always end up with a hard-on. Well, I'm not even sorry. Estimating that Tao probably needed awhile to take care of his problem, I decided to lay my head on the desk to take a rest. Mentally drained after the extra supplementary class that lasted all the way till 6.30pm, tiredness quickly took over and darkness crept in to replace my sight.

 

 

Narrator's POV

Hearing the light snores emitting from Minji, he revealed himself from his hiding spot and silently made his way towards her. He had witnessed the whole process of her waking Tao up and he was unhappy. Furious, to be precise.

 

How dare he?! She's belongs to me! Nobody is allowed to get so close to her!

 

As he slowly approached her, he drunk in the small details about her. How smooth her skin was, how long her lashes were, how perfect her nose was, and how kissable her cherry-pink lips were. He traced her cheek with his finger ㅡ the touch so light that it could barely be felt.

 

You're beautiful. And mine.

 

All mine.

 

I promise I won't let anything close you or hurt you. That guy just wait. I'll get him someday. Then when he's gone, you'll be-

 

"Only mine." He growled, hands unconsciously tightening into fist as he stared at Minji with such a burning desire in his eyes.. The sound of a door shutting in the distance brought him back and as silently as he could, he crept his way out the back door just as the front door slid open.

 

"Psfh. Just look at this girl. I wasn't even gone for 10 minutes and she already managed to fall asleep." Tao muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes.

 

"Yah yah yah. Wake up you sleepyhead. Geez. Are you really that tired?" His voice boomed through the quiet classroom and he playfully whacked the back of Minji's head to wake her up when he strolled over to the table.

 

 

Your/ Minji's POV

You're only mine.

Yes Sehun ,I'm only yours.

I love y-

 

I jerked awake when someone hit the back of my head and found the culprit grinning at me.

 

"You! Return me my Sehun!" I pointed my finger accusingly at Tao who had an amused expression on. "He was about to say he loves me when you just had to ruin it all!" I cried out while Tao merely laughed and patted my head, "It's just a dream."

 

I glared at him and he retreated, raising both his hands in surrender.

 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. How about some ice cream?" He ended with a light hearted tone and chuckled when I beamed and linked arms with him.

 

"Let's go!"

 

***

 

"You're the best!" Tao rolled his eyes at my compliment as we exited the cafe with two cones of ice cream and two cups of large bubble tea.

 

"Oh please. You only say that when I treat you to food. Just minutes ago, you were screaming at me to return you 'my Sehun' who you claimed was going to say I-"

 

"Let's not think about that shall we?" I smiled sweetly but my eyes were giving him a warning glare. 

 

"Though I seriously do not get what you like about that Thehun guy,"  he imitated Sehun's lisp and yelped in pain when I pinched his arm.

 

"Ew! That was such a bad imitation! Sehun's lisp is like the cutest thing okay! And he's so perfect! How can such a handsome prince like him even exist? His icy facade just makes him all the more desirable..." I stared off dreamily into thin air. Tao only shook his head and gave out a sigh.

 

We were both heading towards the bus stop after getting the ice cream that Tao promised and I made sure to include two more large bubble tea in the bill, much to Tao's protests. As usual, we were just bickering over every small details here and there. When Tao's bus arrived, he waved bye to me before boarding. I was just waiting for my bus when I saw something – someone rather – across the street.

 

My heart dropped to the floor along with the bubble tea I had in hand.

 

I couldn't believe my eyes.

 


 

Cliffhanger~! Ha I'm so bad ㅋㅋㅋ(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌

Anyways, hi guys! ^^ How's things going for you guys? ت I salute those who are still following this story and hello to all new readers (≧◡≦)

 

I finally updated again *cheers in the background* lol but srsly, this is like the fifth chapter only OTL I'm so lazy  (╥︣﹏᷅╥) 

Do comment~ ^^ Upvotes are more than welcome though I know this story like who would even wanna read heh (>‿◠)✌

 

P.s. OH MY MONKEY BANANAS. MAMA 2014 WAS FANTASTIC I CAN'T EVEN /sobs/ though I don't know wth was wrong with the hairstylist. LIKE DOES SEHUN LOOK OKAY TO YOU WITH THAT MOP ON HIS HEAD?! lol but actually I got used to it after staring looking at him for so long and man, that guy can pull off any hairstyle in any colour. I mean it. Anyways, congratualations to the boys for winning Album of the Year, Best Male Group, 2014 Best Asian Style and Artist of the Year in Asia~ (ノ>▽<。)ノ They deserve it after going through such a tough time ㅠㅠ AND WHO KNEW YIXING HAD IT IN HIM. DAMN THAT BOY IS ON FIRE /applauds for his speech/

Of course congrats to the other award winners as well *coughs*Taeyang*coughs* ≖‿≖

P.p.s. I've changed my u/n from hillary0611 to pretty_ugly if you guys haven't noticed! Oh and I'll need a poster for this fic >< Any recommendations? (─‿‿─)