EXO

I. Love. You.

Just as both of you headed down the hallway, screams could be heard. You sneaked a glance and saw his furrowed brows at the commotion.

"They're EXO. 10 boys who are handsome, smart and total badass. They're the kingkas of our schools." you explained.

"Oh... Who are the 10 boys then?" Kris queried.

"Starting from the oldest, Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo or otherwise known as D.O, Kai and Sehun."

Sehun?

"Err, are you alright?" you waved your hand infront of Kris.

"Yea! Sorry, I tend to space out a lot." Kris apologised as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's okay!"

"So... say are you interested in anybody in EXO? I mean since you seem to remember all their names.." Kris asked.

"Well.. I am interested in one of them..." you blushed and Kris felt his heart dropped a little at your answer, "I think Sehun is cute."

Before Kris could say anything, your phone rang.

"Yes Tao?... Oh you're already in class? Sorry I am held back a little... Yea I'll rush up as soon as I'm done. See you! Save me a seat!"

Who's Tao?

You hung up and turned to Kris.

"We better hurry or else we'll be late. Or rather me, since it's your first day today." You made a face while Kris nodded understandingly.

Both of you walked away, unknown to the 10 pairs of eyes that had been observing for awhile now.

 

*Outside the General Office*

"Here we are! Good luck for your first day! And I really need to run! See you around!"

You said to Kris and quickly dashed off to class. Kris was left standing alone and he sighed.

I haven't even gotten her name yet.. Next time I guess.

Remembering about his schedule, he entered the office.

 

*At class*

By the time you were outside your classroom, you were panting.

"Geez.. I really need to stay in shape."

"You are already curvy enough." Someone whispered beside you and you could feel that person's smirk.

"Go away Kai. Stop annoying me early in the morning." You said as you turned around and faced EXO. However, you were shocked to come face-to-face with Kai. You immdiately pulled back but Kai had his arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Go away." You said as you placed both hands on his chest in an attempt to push him away.

"Can't do princess. You know how attractive you are." Kai smirked at you. You stole a glance at Sehun and became disappointed when he had his usual pokerface on. You really wanted him to react even if it's just a little bit.

"The lady has requested you to remove your hands. Or rather more specifically, to go away."

Tao!

"Please do comply." Tao said as he shot daggers at Kai with his stare.

"Kai, do it." Suho ordered.

"Tch." Kai dissed but still unwrapped his arm around your waist.

"Thank you. Let's go into class." You went over to Tao and dragged him into class. When he refused to budge, you took in a deep breath.

Guess I just have use the last resort. Oh gosh what will EXO ever think?! They'll be judging me real hard but... Screw it!

"Oppa~" you sing-songed beside Tao and did your aegyo. Tao was evidently shocked as you had always refused to do your aegyo no matter how hard he pleaded but just a moment ago you actually did it. He finally drew his attention away from Kai and let you drag him along. EXO, too, were stumped as they had never seen you do aegyo before and when you did, you looked really cute.

As the bell rung for the first time that day, they were pulled out of their thoughts made their way to the respective classes. Only Xiumin, Luhan, Suho and Lay are in the same class as you.

Tao sat beside you while beside you was an empty seat. As Luhan walked towards that seat, you placed your bag on the chair and agve him your sweetest eyesmile.

"Sorry, it's taken." You looked at him innocently. If Luhan was shocked, he definitely did not give himself away. He just ruffled his messy yet stylish hair and settled for the seat beside D.O.

"Smart move gurl~" Tao leaned in to whisper and you gave him a wink.

"Welcome back to school! Isn't it great to be back?" your teacher started and groans filled the room. Even Tao who had been unbelievably enthusiastic earlier groaned.

"Okay quieten down! Today, we have a new student who will be joining us!"

As if on cue, the door opened...

And you gasped.

It's that hot guy from earlier!

All attention were on him and the class instantly broke into murmurs.

"Shush! Please introduce yourself." The teacher continued.

He walked to the centre and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kris-imnida. I've lived in California previously and now I'm staying in Korea. Please take care of me. Thank you."

Ah... so he's called Kris...

Kris scanned the classroom and found you staring at him. 

She's in this class too?! Great!

When Tao nudged you, you realized you had been been staring and now Kris is staring back you too. You could feel your cheeks flush red and you broke the eye contact.

"...Kris you'll take the seat beside Minji then. Minji is that alright?" 

"Ne seonsaengnim." You transferred your bag to the floor and saw Luhan looking angrily at your direction. You shrugged your shoulders and turned you attention to Kris, who was now standing beside the empty table.

"Hey, we meet again.." 

___________________________________________

A/N: How was this chappie?? Finally updated this fic after gazillion years... ×_× Hope you guys are still with me ^^ ㅋㅋ

COMMENTS are greatly appreciated!!! Do not be a silent reader ><