Chapter 3- Hyang gi and Leo meet

Life of Leo

Suho's POV

S: Seohyun ah! Ileona! Please open your eyes!!!

Sh: S...u....h.......

S: Seohyun ah!!!! Don't leave me!!

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant* I woke up in tears and realise I was in my bed. I got up look at the clock, its 2am. I went to my drawer and took out a picture frame from it. Its a picture of me and Seohyun in our wedding.

Eu: *Knock* *knock* Mr Kim. Its me Eunji.

S: Come in.

Eu: I brought you a cup of honey drink. It helps after having nightmare.

S: Kumawo. How did you?? .......

Eu: I can tell, is that you and Miss Seo in the picture?

S: We're married 12 years ago, she passed on six years ago. During Leo's 12th birthday.

Eu: She's really pretty!

S: You think so?

Eu: Ne. I thing Mirae got all her looks from her.

S: I still couldn't forget the time we first met and the adventure we've been through in early 20s. I wish I could be back in those times.

Eu: Cheer up Mr Kim, Miss Seo she'll always be with you in your heart.

S: Its getting late. You've got class tomorrow do you?

Eu: Ne. Sleep well Mr Kim. Good night.

She gave me a smile and left my room, I drank the honey drink she prepared and went back to bed. Before I could get to sleep, I wonder what's te reason behind having this nightmare. Seohyun couldn't finish calling my name before she passed on.

Eunji's POV

After I got out of Mr Kim's room I got a shock and I saw Leo was in front of me. His arms were crossed and he looks at me like as if I'm an eyesore object.

Eu: What are you doing? Stop staring at me with those eyes. Or they'll get strain again.

Le: Did I ask you to give me advice?

Eu: Neol jinjja!

Le: I can tell you're lifting up his mood. But I need to tell you the next moment he wakes up, I am gonna kill it.

He rolled his eyes and went back to his bedroom. This guy... I wonder why is he hurting Mr Kim and Mirae every single day. I went to Mirae's room, before I get to bed, I made sure there is no harmful object around her. She must have been through alot without her omma. Unlike mine....

(Flashback)

5 years ago....

'Eunji! Lets go home its getting dark.'

'Let me play a little more.'

Everything was fine for 15 years of my life. My family were always happy, but I never knew... our life will be overturn in an instant.

Appa's company was bankrupted not long later. Everything were taken away from us except for our personal belongings and an old truck. My parents were struggling to keep the 3 of us alive. We even slept on the street for days because there wasn't any place for us to stay.

'Omma. I'm hungry.' Omma immediately gave me slapped and yelled at me. 'Wae Eunji ah! Wae? We no longer have anymore money because of you!'

I sat down and cried for hours like nobody's business. I couldn't believe my life was overturned in and instant. For a moment I was a princess and now a beggar

'Yobu. Don't yell at the child. She's still young and she do not know. Lets go.' Appa took omma hand 'Understood. Come on Eunji.'

'Omma. Appa. Where are we going omma?'

'We're going to a place where you won't suffer like this Eunji. Anything you wish will come true.'

Omma took me to the truck and appa drove off immediately. Something is telling me that I've taken the wrong choice and I am not suppose to be in the truck. Appa is driving in an insane speed too.

'Appa! You're driving too fast! You're driving too fast!'

'Just wait a little more. We'll be there soon Eunji.'

'Appa I am scared....'

*Crash*

'Saranghae Eunji....' that was the last word I heard from omma....

'I am really scared...omma...appa...' I opened my eyes and I find myself on the road. Blood was covering all over my face, I could hardly see where am I.

The truck that I was on earlier was a few meters away from me. I tried to drag myself over to get to the truck but before I could, the truck explode right infront of me.

'Omma... Appa....' I vision got dark and passed out immediately.

'Both of her parents didn't make it. They were killed in the accident.'

'Does she still have any remaining relatives?'

'I'm afraid her parents are the only relatives.'

When I got up, I realise I was on a hospital bed. I never even bother to know what happened to my parents, I knew they couldn't make it in the car explosion.

S: Annyeong. You're Eunji am I right?

Eu: Who are you?

I saw a middle age man with pale complexion, I can't describe how beautiful face features were. He was carrying an infant in his hand and there were two girls standing beside him.

S: I am Suho. I found you unconscious near a burning car.

Eu: Oh... Ne... Thank you for saving my life.

S: About your parents....

As soon as he mentions my parents I was frustrated because of what they did. They tried to kill me along with them, they almost took away my dream that I've not accomplished in life. They are just... terrible.

Eu: Don't mention it.

(end of flashback)

I turned of the night lamp and went to sleep.

Leo's POV

Damn that Eunji. Who does she think she is? Getting busybody about that freak, I swear I'll make her open her eyes to see who is the good and the bad one. I tucked myself into bed and closed my eyes.

'Ya....' Is it just me? Or something was calling me? I looked turned to the other side of the bed and noiced no one was around. I felt some dripped on my face and wiped it with my hand, it was blood. 'Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!' I screamed out loud after seeing figure on the ceiling.

'Ahhhh!' I got up and realise it was morning. What in the world I saw last night??? I got up and went for washup.

I left the house without having breakfast and went to school. As I halfway towards school 'lookout!' A soccer ball went pass me and it landed in the middle of the road. I look around to see if there's any car around and I got pick it up.

Hg: Oh! Annyeong! You're In Sook oppa aren't you.

Le: You aren't you? In Sook's friend?

Hg: Ne. I'm Hyang gi. What's your name?

'Hyang gi. Why are you talking to strangers? You know its dangerous.' A boy that seemed like a high school student came over and placed his shoulder around her and dragged her away. 'Mian! You can tell me the other time! Bye!' Tell her the other time? Did she meant my name? Strange... I continued my way to school instead.

I finally arrived at school, I went to my locker to take the items I need for the following art class. Before I could open my locker, I could hear a slam at the locker on my right side.I turned to my right, it was the same guy that dragged Hyang gi away. I look at his name tag.

Le: So you're Niel.

Ni: And you're Leo Aren't you?

Le: Is there anything you want to say to me?

Ni: Yeah. There's alot. Are checking out on my girlfriend?

Le: What are talking about? Are you talking about Hyang gi?

Ni: Ya! Don't you dare mention her name!

Le: Don't be mistaken, she's just my dongsaeng's friend. We're nothing else other than that.

Ni: Then I'll trust you.

He left the locker room, after getting the items I need. I proceeded to my classroom and placed all my things on the table. Suddenly, I could hear noises coming towards the classroom. Supririsingly, the Niel I saw a moment ago with his friends.

Ni: You again?

Le: I didn't know you're in this class too.

Ni: Then I guess we'll be good buddies then.

Hyang gi's POV

*Gasp* Appeun... appeun...

(Flashback)

Ni: Moya!!! Kojima!

Hg: Its true oppa! I'm not lying!

Oppa took his soccer ball and push it against my head. It hurts! But he kept pushing the ball against my head harder and harder. Come on Hyang gi, you must not cry! Suddenly, he took the ball and threw it far away,

Ni: Oh, I overdid it. What are you doing standing over here? Get it back for me. Pali.

Hg: Ne.

I quickly ran to get the ball and I noticed it was heading towards an oppa who was walking down the street. 'Lookout!' I shouted and the ball went past him and it landed at the main road. Phew... that oppa took the ball and went to him. Isn't he In Sooks oppa?

Hg: Annyeong you're In Sook oppa aren't you?

Le: You aren't you? In Sook's friend?

Hg: Ne. I'm Hyang gi. What's you're name?

Before he could answer, Niel oppa suddenly appeared. Oh no! I'm in trouble now. 'Hyang gi.  Why are you talking to strangers? You know its dangerous.' Oppa dragged me away after that.

Moments later....

Oppa grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me towards the school backyard 'Oppa! Please don't grab my hand too tight it hurts oppa! Oppa!! Appeun!' he slammed me against the wall and took away my bagpack and put away his.

Hg: Oppa. Mian. He's just my friend's oppa.

Ni: Jinjja? You're friend's oppa? The where is she right now? Or do you have any other prove?

Hg: Mian, I am wrong. I am wrong.

Ni: My Hyang gi. Why do you have to be such a bad girl?

He took out a cigarette from his pocket and light it up. He took a few puff and smirked at me. I knew he was going to do something terrible.

Ni: Hyang gi. Lift it up.

Hg: Wae?

Ni: When I tell you to do something. Just listen to me!

He lifted my blouse and start pressing the lighted cigarette against my waist.

(end of flashback)

I held my waist and staggered my way to class. Thank goodness son saeng nim is not here yet. When I arrived at the door, In Sook saw me, she noticed I was holding onto my waist.

Is: Hyang gi ah! Kwenchana?

Hg: Kwen....

I fell on the floor and everyone in the class start surrounding me. 'Hyangi! Kwenchana!' *Pant* *Pant* I am getting dizzy. What's going on?

Hours later....

I opened my eyes and noticed I was in the hospital, I look beside me and I saw In Sook sleeping on the chair beside me. She got up all of sudden and stretched herself.

Is: Ummmmm.... ??? Hyang gi you're awake?

Hg: Ne. I am totally fine now.

Is: I was so worried about you and what's with all the burns on your left waist???

Hg: Burns??? How did you know?

Is: The doctor and nurses told me.

Hg: Aniya. I accidentally bumped into some burning stove. Gup jung ma.

Is: Jinjja? Just only a stove?

In Sook's POV

(Flasback)

Is: Hyang gi ah! Somebody just call for help please!

I was totally panick when Hyang gi lost her consciousness. None of the boys in the class is strong enough to carry Hyang gi to the nurse office. But all of sudden, Leo oppa suddenly appeared along the doorway.

Is: Oppa! Help! Pali!

Leo oppa came over as fast he could and his eys widdened as he saw Hyang gi lying in the floor. He bent down and placed his hand on her forehead.

Le: Was she in pain before she collapsed?

Is: Ne. Her left waist.

Oppa lifted the her blouse a little and I could see a huge a burnt mark which is the size of a man's fist. How exactly Hyang gi get into so much trouble?

Le: This is bad. Get someone to call for the ambulance.

Oppa liffted Hyang gi and carried her to the nurse office. It took not long for theambulance to arrive the paramedics immediately attached an IV drip and brought her to the ambulance.

(end of flashback)

'So baby don't go~~' A phone call? Who is this?

Is: 'Yoboseyo?'

Le: 'Ys. You're going home alone today.'

Is: 'Ya oppa! duuuuu~~~ duuuuu~~'

What the hell!!! I haven finished my sentence and he hung up the call. How can he go off without me!!!??? DAMN YOU OPPA!!!