Chapter 4- Stubborness

Life of Leo

Leo's POV

After I left the hospital, I got home. When I opened the door, I could see this ridiculous couple on the couch watching the tv while holding hands.

Le: Are you guys enjoying the moment?

Bo: Leo ah. You're back? Where is In Sook?

Le: Stop trying to act motherly infront of me.

Su: Leo! Don't be rude to her!

Bo: Wae? Just because she's your girlfriend?

Su: She's going be your omma soon. Please be nice to her!

Le: Only have one omma. She's Seo Joo Hyun and she's killed... by you.

 

Immediately I feel an extreme tight slap on my left cheek. Tears start flowing out of my eyes as I thought about omma, she never hit me when she's upset or angry with me.

 

Le: I can't believe you hit me! You took omma's life and now you want mine?

Su: Get out of here! I'll never want to see your face ever again!

Le: Fine, I'm about to leave soon anyway.

Bo: Leo!

 

I dashed my way to my room, I opened my closet and took out some of my clothes and belongings and placed them into my baggage. Eunji noona, start coming to my room.

 

Eu: Leo ah! Chaebal. Don't go! Your appa didn't mean hit you.

Le: He's not my appa. There is point of me staying here.

Eu: But where are you heading to?

Le: Its not of your business.

 

After I'm done packing. I took my baggage and went down the stairs. I didn't bother to look at anyone and head over to the door and left.

Suho's POV

I can't believe what i just did. I slapped really hard.... I just sat on my couch and cried. Seo hyun, I've failed to take care of Leo for you and I end up hurting him instead. Ottokaji? *sob*

 

*Door opens*

Is: Appa! Bora unnie! Why did oppa ran out with a baggage? What happened here?

Bo: Shhhh! Go back to your room. Don't ask why.

Is: Ne arraso.

Bo: Jun Myun ah.

Su: Please leave me alone. I need some time to cool down.

Bo: I'll be going now. Drop me a message anytime.

 

I got up from the couch and made my way up the stairs. I could see Mirae and Myun Jun standing at the door way looking at me. I opened my door and jump into my bed.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

Eu: Mr Kim.

Su: Mwo?

Eu: Your soju is here.

No one's POV

'And they live happily ever after. The end~~'

'So the princess and the prince got married just like omma and appa?'

'Ne. Sleep well.'

'Good night omma.'

A: Is she asleep yet?

SA: Ne. Come lets get to bed.

*Ding dong*

SA: Who is it at this lae hour?

A: Beats me.

 

Seung Ah opened the door and saw Leo outside her house with his baggage. She could see that Leo was extremely upset.

 

SA: Leo? Why are you here?

Le: .....let met stay. Chaebal.

SA: Come on in.

In Sook's POV

The next morning....

Another day again? *sight* I woke and remember what happen last night. Leo oppa actually left the house with his baggage without saying anything. Ottkaji?

 

I got myself ready and went down the staircase. I could see appa, Myun Jun and Mirae unnie at the dining table eating their breakfast. I wanted to ask appa what happened but I don't think its a good time.

 

Is: Morning appa, unnie, Myun Jun

Mi: Morning.

Su: Oh In sook ah. Did you sleep well.

Is: Ummm *nod* I did.

 

I look at appa's eyes directly, I can tell he's forcing his smile and at the same time forcing himself to eat well even if he doesn't have appetite.

 

Is: Appa. I'll be meeting Hyang gi later at the hospital after school.

Su: Arraso... do need me to drive you home after that?

Is: Ani. I could go back myself.

Su: Be careful.

Mi: I am done. Shall we make a move In sook?

Is: Ne. Give me a moment.

 

I took a tissue and wiped my mouth 'bye appa' I waved at appa and left with unnie. While we're on our way, I saw Baekhyun ahjusshi carrying some groceries.

 

Is: Baekhyun ahjusshi!

B: Oh In sook! You're going to school?

Is: Ne. See you later,

B: See you later too Mirae.

Mi: Ummm.

No one's POV

Leo was on the dining table with Andy and Seung Ah. He didn't had a single appetite to eat his breakfast or anything all he did was just stare at the table.

 

SA: Why aren't you eating?

Le: ......

SA: After you're done, I'm going to call your appa to bring you home.

Le: Why do you have to say that he's my appa when he's not even mine!

SA: Leo ah! How times do I have to say this? He's your appa.

Le: My appa was killed by him! Does he deserve to be called a parent?

 

He banged the table and left the dining room, he went to the room he stayed the night before and took his baggage again.

 

A: Ya Leo. Where are you going?

Le: All of you are same! You're always on his side! I might as well leave!

SA: Leo ah! Come back!

Leo's POV

I didn't look back and kept going as fast as I could. Why didn't they believe me? I was clearly sure that Kyungie appa was killed by that man.

 

(flashback)

At that time when it happened. Omma was standing near him, Kyungie appa was cutting my birthday cake for me....

D: There you go Leo ah.

Le: Thanks....

As soon as I turned to him, I hadn't made a move, I could feel something large hit my head, could it me a stone? Ani. A car? I immediately passed out after that.

(end of flashback)

Baekhyun's POV

'Yoboseyo?'

'Annyeong haseyo. Did a teenage boy stop by last night?'

'Aniyo.'

'Kamsahamnida.'

After making my 100th phone call to every possible inn around Seoul, Leo didn't stop by at any of the. What a troublesome kid... can't he just be like how he was when I first saw him?

*Knock* *Knock*

B: Come on in.

Su: *Open door* Baekhyun ah. You still got any news from all those inn?

B: Aniya.Its already my 100th call. I wanna take a break.

Su: Oh mian.

B: Kwenchana. We're brothers after all.

Su: Jeongmal mianhe.... I didn't know he would go this far.

B: Speaking of that, its seems like. Your family history seems like its rewinding.

Su: What do you mean?

B: Seohyun left her family when she's 18 and returned at 21. But Leo is 18.....and...

Su: I can't let that happened. I won't let him go missing that long! Andue!

(flashback)

6 years ago, I was in Leo's 12th birthday. The 12 EXO members were there to attend, I remember after singing the birthday song, I went to the bathroom because I was having upset stomach.

 

It took awhile for me to relieve myself in the bathroom but suddenly I heard children screaming outside, I thought maybe they were having alot of fun. But... everything came silent....

 

Kr: Bae....khyun.... *knock* *knock*

B: Ne. Kris hyung?

 

I opened the door and I got a huge shock in my life. Kris hyung was lying on the floor, i could see his head was bleeding and blood was covering all over his eyes.

 

B: Hyung! What happened here?

Kr: Call... the ....ambulance....

 

He passed out, I quickly took out my phone and dialed the emergency number, anything I can to get help.

 

'Annyeong haseyo. What is your emergency?'

'HELP!!! SOMEONE IS INJURED!!!'

'Calm down. Tell me your location.'

 

I calmly told them my location and ran out of the bathroom leaving Kris hyung. I went to the place where everyone was, but the party was destroyed. I could see people lying down on the floor unconscious. I tried to look for the members but they seem to be not around.

 

Su: Baekhyun ah! Help!

B: Suho hyung!

 

I ran over to Suho hyung, he's holding onto Seohyun noona who is already motionless. She was bleeding really badly, Suho hyung was crying really hard.

 

Su: Seohyun ah!!! Please don't go!!!

 

Not long after te ambulance came. They tried whatever they can to bring Seohyun to life, but they failed to....

 

'Seo Joo Hyun pronounced dead due to loss of blood. Cause unknown'

Su: Andue! Seohyun is not dead! She's not!

B: Suho hyung! Please calm down.

 

'Sir! Can you hear me! Sir!' I turned to where the voice direction, I could see a paremedic doing CPR on D.O but he's not even moving. Andue.... this not happening. D.O....

(end of flashback)

 

*ring* *ring*

B: 'Yoseyo? Ne? You found him?'

Su: Did someone found him?

B: Ne. Luhan hyung said he saw Leo going to the apartment where Seohyun used to stay.

Su: I'll be getting there now. Thanks for the help Baekhyun.

Leo's POV

I'm finally back where I belong.... I opened the door and brought my baggage in. This place hadn't changed since then. Omma.... I'm back.