Chapter 2- Not my luck

Life of Leo

No one's POV

As Leo gets prepared for the first day of school. He had his uniform warn and put on his bagpack, one last thing... he can't forget about his sunglasses. Suho was waiting outside the house near his car for Leo. Soon Leo, made his way out of the house.

S: You're ready to go?

Leo ignored as usual and went into the car, he sat at the front seat. Its always the same... everytime their in the car there won't be any conversation between those two. As they arrived at Leo's new enrolled school.

S: Do text me when you got your school schedules so that I could fetch you back home on time. Have fun.

Leo didn't answer and just slammed close the car door, he went into the school.......

In the school, the class where Leo is going to be in has 30 students in it. The students were chattering while their teacher were at the principal office to meet Leo.

'Ya. I heard a new student will coming over to our class?'

'Jinjja? I wonder if its a guy or a girl?'

'Or maybe an ulzzang!'

'That would be great!!!'

The teacher start coming into the classroom 'Class please go back to your seat! We have a new student. Please come on in!' The students quickly rush back to their seat and waited as Leo walks in. As soon as Leo's stepped into the class, the girls blush as soon as they see his face, its like they've seen an angel entering.

Le: Annyeong..... Leo imnida...

'Ok Leo, please take the seat infront over there. Since your eyes were having problem. Class! Please take out your books and turn to page 15.'

Leo was enrolled into the same school as Mirae and Insook without knowing. Their studying middle school level while he's studying the high school's level. There isn't much choice left.... After all... its the school that could accept him....

He stayed in class until it was lunch time, he made his way to cafeteria to queue up for lunch. Oppa!'. He got surprised turned around, Insook and her friend queueing behind Leo. Seriously....

Is: Oppa. You're enrolled in my school? What a coincidence!

Le: What is there to be happy about?

Is: Oppa. You should at least say hi!

Le: In you dream!

Is: Haiz.... Lets get out of here Hyangi.

Hg: I thought we're grabbing lunch? You changed your mind?

Is: Seeing this person makes my appetitte worse.

Suho's POV

'The investigation is still on going. We are still unable to find any details lead to your wife's and bandmate's death. No matter what, we'll bring justice to you and your family.'

Its been for 6 years and case is not solved? Seriously.... 'Awoooo~~~~' Hmmm? A phone call? Unknown number?

S: 'Yoboseyo?'

'Yo!...............'

S: 'Ya! Stop playing with me!'

'Its been a while..........'

S: 'Oi! I'm hanging up now!'

I hung the phone and walked away a few steps. 'Awoooo~~' Damn it! Ok! This is my last time answering the phone!

S: 'What the heck are you! Stop calling me you idiot!'

Bo: 'Are you...ok?'

S: 'Oh mian! I thought you were the pranker. What is it?'

Bo: 'Aniya. I was just calling to see in you're alright. How was the case?'

S: 'Still no news... We'll just need to wait.'

Bo: 'Oh arraso. I will be hanging up now. Bye.'

After hanging up, I went to my car and sat at the driver seat. Seohyun, Seohyun.... I wish if there is way I could get in touch wit hyou. There is so many thing I waned to say but I couldn't.

Leo's POV

After getting lunch I went back to my class.  While the teacher is lecturing the whole class, i look out of the window and look at the sky. It seems like its going rain....

(Flashback)

6 years ago....

After finishing a school test on a rainy day, I got out of school and waited at bus stop for omma to pick me up. The rain was very heavy and my shoes were getting soaked. 'Leo!' I saw omma waving at me outside her car. I quickly ran towards the car and go inside it. Omma took a try towel and dried my hair and my shirt.

Sh: Aigoo.... my Leo is all soaked up. Mianhe, omma came late.

Le: Kwenchana omma.

Sh: Lets go get some warm food at home.

Le: Ne!!!

(end of flashback)

Its raining...... i wonder if In Sook had went home because I don't know how to go home from here.

No one's POV

In Sook when home earlier than Leo. When she arrived home, Eunji, MyunJun and Eunji are the living room.

Is: I'm home!

S: Oh In Sook ah. Eh??? Where... where.... is...

Is: Appa... Wae?

S: Where is your oppa!

Is: Leo oppa? He's in school.

S: But he's suppose to return with you! Now its raining!

Is: Omo! Ottoke!

Suho's POV

(Flashback)

It was about a year ago during the a rainy day, Leo disappeared from home. I had the whole houshold to search for him around the neighbourhood. Me and Baekhyun were searching for him together. We're bot litterally soaked while running around in the rain.

B: Over there! In the street!

We saw Leo, staggering along the street so we tried to run over to get him. 'Leo!' I shouted out loud and he turned back and saw me and Baekhyun rushing towards him 'Get away from me!' He ran even faster and dissapeared.

'Got him!'

'Don't let him go!'

We both followed the voice and found 2 policemen seizing Leo, Leo was struggling and crying really hard at the same time.

Le: Let me go! Omma! Is waiting for me! Omma is waiting for me!

Few days later....

'From the test report. Your son is not suffering from schizoprenia, he's only depressed and upset over his mum's death. Not to worry, kids around his age doesn't get over parents death quickly, especically teenagers.'

Ever since that day, I'll make sure he doesn't wonder around in the rain alone again.

(End of flashback)

S: Eunji! Call Leo until he picks up! In Sook, follow me out to the street we're going to look for your brother.

Eu: Sir, I would like to follow.

S: You need to stay home until Mirae return home. Mian.

Just as we're about to get ready, the door suddenly opens. We're surprised to see Leo at the door, but he's totally soaked from head to toe.

Le: Why are you all looking at me like that?

S: Neul.... Kwenchana?

Le: Why do you care anyway? I am going to wash up.

He just walked in and after walking a few steps... 'By the way.... quite a  nice trick of you putting me in the same school with In Sook and the witch. You're trying to get us bond aren't you?' He smirked and left for his room.

Is: Dammit! Oppa is so bad!

S: In Sook ah. Go back to your room. You must be tired.

Is: Ne....

In Sook's POV

Thank goodness...I thought something is going t happen to oppa... I went into my room, put down my bagpack and start looking at my phone.

'You're already home?' -Hyang gi

'Ne. So whats up?' -to Hyang gi

'I was just wondering... your oppa is a little scary.' -Hyang gi

'Oh jinnja? My oppa is always like that... over something.....' -to Hyang gi

The truth is... Hyang gi don't know what happened to our family's relationship, I don't to be burden to any of my friend, I'm afraid their worried after they knew about it. Speaking of that... Leo oppa missed omma very badly, I even missed omma too.

(Flashback)

I was at omma 's funeral, I still don't know anything about death at that time. All I can do is to just see appa crying while omma is in the coffin. Oppa is still hospitalised at that time so he wasn't able to come.

Mirae unnie was greeting the guests. I was sitting at the corner not knowing what is going on, all I know omma was asleep somewhere. As soon as the funeral ended, appa still couldn't get over it, he kept crying while on his knees.

Is: Appa. Wae? Omma is sleeping please don't wake her up.

S: You don't understand In Sook ah. Omma won't come back. She's forever gone.

Is: Wae? She's asleep isn't she?

I went to the coffin and start calling her sofly, I tried to get a proper look to see if she's breathing, that was the time I knew she's gone.....

(end of flashback)

Suho's POV

(Dream)

I was walking in forest full of woods, after walking straight for some time, I came across a garden. Far ahead I noticed a figure of a woman on the grass. 'Excuse me...' I pat the woman's shoulder and she turned back.

S: Seohyun?

Sh: Oh Suho ah! Come on sit with me.

I couldn't believe what I see was real. Is it really her? Or its my imagination? Didn't I touched her shoulder a moment ago?

S: Seohyun is that you?

Sh: Ne. Its me. Wae?

S: I missed you!

I quickly gave her a hug and cried really hard. I never thought I'll be able to see her again, I missed her so much. 'Uljima. I am not going to leave you.' After crying for 10 mintues I broke the hug.

S: Where is D.O?

Sh: D.O...... I don't know. Ever since I came here. I was always alone.

S: Aren't scared to stay alone like this all this while?

Sh: Aniya. I always have you. Now please wake up.

S: Mwo? Wait! I need to.....

(end dream)

*Gasp* I woke up in tears.I look around and I realise I was asleep in my bed. Why is this dream so short? Seohyun.... Are you really living in peace now? I don't know what I can do with Leo now.....

Eun Ji's POV

(Flasback)

'Omma, Appa Where are we going?'

'We're going to somewhere you can never be upset, nor suffer.'

'Appa! You're going to fast! I'm scared!'

'Mian Eunji ah. It will end soon.'

*Crash*

'I'm scared.....'

(end of flashback)

 

Autho's message: I've replaced my PC!! Thank you guys some much for reading!