Big Trouble

He's My One And Only Lover

"It seems that someone is coming 
to take away my beloved." - Sungjong's Dairy.

 

     Dongwoo and Sungjong heading towards the secret hideout. As they got there, they look back to make sure anyone isn't following them. They also took the bike in the hideout to because they don't want to look suspicious. Sungjong sits down at one of the chair near the computer. Dongwoo wanted to give him something as a gift. Sungjong looking around and sighing. Dongwoo comes with a box and two small circles. He gives the box to Sungjong and set aside the two circle. He touch the two circles and pop. Two Atlantian cups already with their favorite drinks in it. He grabs his drink and takes a sip.

"Don't open that box yet", Dongwoo.

"Why?", Sungjong.

"You'll spoil it for yourself. And that's no fun", Dongwoo. "I'll tell you later this day".

Dongwoo puts his drink on the table.

"Okay", Sungjong. 

Dongwoo messes with Sungjong's hair. Sungjong has this fuzzy feeling and he blushes. Dongwoo smiles brightly showing his big teeth. 

"Hey, I want to show you something", Dongwoo.

They enter a dark room but you can barely see anything. It was like pitch black.

"Dongwoo, are you trying to scared me",  Sungjong. "Dongwoo!! Where are you".

And out of Dongwoo's hand was a little blue ball of light. He throws it in mid-air and bam... stars, planets, moons, and so forth. Sungjong was awe and very, very amaze upon seeing it. 

"Wow", Sungjong.

"Come over Sungjong", Dongwoo.

Sungjong walks towards him and he hugs him tightly but not very tight. Sungjong was still looking at the ceiling in awe.

"This is want us, Atlantians discover. And way more advance tech than mans", Dongwoo.

"Uh huh", Sungjong.

"We discover other suitable planets like Earth and colonize only on some because most have dangerous species or already occupied by the natives of the planet", Dongwoo.

"What do you mean by 'occupied' ", Sungjong wonder.

"Meaning that there is already a civilization there", Dongwoo.

"There so many things I do not know", Sungjong as he turn his head towards Dongwoo.

"Of course, there always is...", Dongwoo.

The ceiling change into a night sky and showing a bright full moon. Dongwoo moves his head closer towards Sungjong and kisses him.

     Somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...

Hoya has arrive on the other side of the world and decides to take a brake. He finds a luxurious Atlantian hotel to rest there for a couple of days. At Atlantis, Dongwoo's hyung has arrives at the Capital to tell his father, Hand of the King, about Dongwoo's disapperance. Walking into the meeting room where his dad was discussing plans on how to drive the Others out of Atlantis and kill Darkilha. He walks up to his father but 2 royal gaurds stop him form passing.

"Let him through, he's my eldest son", Dongwoo's father while moving marks on the map.

"Father, I have urgent news", Dongwoo's hyung.

"Not now", Dongwoo's Appa.

"But father please it's about my brother, your youngest son...", Dongwoo's hyung. 

"Okay, will stop here for now", Dongwoo's father.

The group leaves and his father walks up to him. 

"What seems to be wrong with Dongwoo", Dongwoo's father.

"Not here but somewhere else with no one around", Dongwoo's hyung..

They walk down the halls and into the living qauters of the Hand of the King. 

"What seems to be the matter?", Dongwoo's father while sitting on a chair.

"Your youngest son has left. To who knows where", Dongwoo's Hyung.

He raises up and moves around the table to the window.

"Well, well... His mother's adventurous side got the better of him", Dongwoo's Hyung.

"But.. what are you going to do", Dongwoo's hyung. "What about a the marriage?".

"I'm very busy right now, my son", Dongwoo's father. "Hold off the marriage until Dongwoo is found and brought back to our Kingdom".

"Yes, Father", Dongwoo's hunyg.

"And you know the rules, NO Atlantian should not marry or fall in love those from above us", Dongwoo's father. "It's against the law, it breaks tradtion, and it can be counted as treason".

"I already know that", Dongwoo's hyung

"Leave and watch over our Great House of the North", Dongwoo's father.

He leaves the room and the King walks in.

"Sire", King of Atlantis.

He turns around to see the King.

"Your Highness, what is it that you want", Dongwoo's father.

"It's about the little secret of the government. Come now. We must discuss", King of Atlantis.

     Both of them walking down the hall and hearing them talking indistinctively. They got louder as the where led to a secret passage downstairs. And behind them was the door closing and 2 gaurds gaurd the entrance. 

"Your highness, I know foolishly playing god is not a good idea", Dongwoo's father.

"I know that. And people wonder where did Darkilha come from. Huh", King of Atlantis.

"I know that we created this monster that wreck havoc upon the people and the kingdom", Dongwoo's Father. "So creating another one to protect us is a 'good idea'. What if it we're unable to control it like we try with Darkilha".

"We have to use something different this time", King of Atlantis.

"We know our military might won't stop Darkilha from rampaging", Dongwoo's Father.

"So, the only solution is to created another monster to defend us from the Darkilha", King of Atlantis.

They reach the bottom of the place. And were given googles to put on.

"Everything is ready, your Highness", scientist 1.

"Ready Project Mana", King of Atlantis. "A Gaurdian will be born to protect us".

"Everything ready", assitant 1.

"All systems go", assitant 2.

"May the gods and goddesses forgive us", Dongwoo's father.

     Up on the surface...

Dongwoo and Sungjong already left the place and went to Sungyeol's place. It seems that he and Dongwoo are getting closer and closer to each other. Sungjong knocks on the door as Dongwoo hug him from behind. Dongwoo on his ear making Sungjong feel all fuzzy.

"Dongwoo stop that", Sungjong.

"No, I love you too much", Dongwoo muffle.

"I can't stay mad at you for long", Sungjong.

He rang the doorbell again. Sungyeol was coming to open the door. As he was about to open he saw what they did. They both look and was kind of embarrass, so they break the situation and start holding hands.

"I saw that", Sungyeol. "Don't have to hide it you know".

"Okay", Sungjong giggle.

"Come on in", Sungyeol.

They enter the house and close the door behind them.

"Sooooo... are you actually pregnant Sungyeol", Sungjong.

"Yes, I am. I'm actually having a baby. The next 10 weeks... we'll know the gender of the baby", Sungyeol.

Sungjong and Sungyeol walk into the kitchen to cook something up. L comes from the hallway to greet Dongwoo.

"Hello, Dongwoo", L shaking his hand.

"Nice to see you my friend", Dongwoo.

 They both go sit down at the sofa to talk about anything. 

"So you're going to be a dad", Dongwoo ask.

"Yep, going to be a father very soon", L.

"Hey remember that one time when we scare or fathers", Dongwoo giggle.

"Oh yeah. That was so hilarious", L.

     At the cave, the teleporter starts to spark and more of it then foom... 

"I finally arrive", Hoya.

From this day forward, trouble is just getting started.