Why Push Yourself

He's My One And Only Lover

"It seems my body at that time was still a bit weak
but luckily Dongwoo was there to help me through 
the day." - Sungjong's Dairy.

 

    The next morning, Dongwoo had to help Sungjong get up, brush teeth, take a shower, and pretty much get through the day. The day was getting cooler but not to the point where you start to shiver. At the back door, Sungjong looks at the view of the backyard. Staring at it emotionlessly with complete silence. His opens his  mouth and speaks to Dongwoo who is just almost finising with sweeping the floor.

"Hey, Oppa... Can you take me outside, please", Sungjong.

"Yeah. After I'm done sweeping the floor", Dongwoo.

"Oh. And could you get my wheelchair", Sungjong. 

Dongwoo finishes with the cleaning and quickly get his wheelchair. He puts him on the wheelchair carefully and then opens the door. He strolls him out on the porch. 

"Isn't it nice to see a bright day, sound of the ocean, and a cool breeze", Sungjong.

"Yeah", Dongwoo.

Sungjong looks up to him and smiles. He faces back at the view.

"Hey don't you have any tech that will made me better", Sungjong.

Dongwoo looks down on him.

"What do you mean?", Dongwoo wonder.

"I mean something like a med-bay or one of those beds that makes you feel all better", Sungjong.

"I think I have one the secret cave but not sure it will work on a human though",Dongwoo.

"What do you mean?", Sungjong.

"I mean that it only works on Atlanteans", Dongwoo.

"But it's our only chance", Sungjong.

"No, I'm not sure it will work on you", Dongwoo.

"Try at least", Sungjong.

"It's a no", Dongwoo.

"What else could make me better huh... What else can make me better than waiting for a long time",  Sungjong.

Dongwoo didn't say anything but stood silence. He know that there's no other way but at least try. Dongwoo took him to the med-bay as soon as possible. Luckly, Sungjong family weren't home at the time. So Dongwoo waterbends and freeze the water then gets Sungjong then freeze the wheels. He then lowers the water than goes to cave. As they arrive, L and Sungyeol were there already. They don't why they're here but they walk right past them because they were having their moment of silence. Dongwoo and Sungjong arrive at the med-bay and as he was about to activate the med-bay, Sungjong fell asleep. He first put Sungjong on the med-bay before he activates it. But something is wrong with the med-bay or at least it was.

"Welcome to Med-Bay 2.0", med-bay ai.

"Med-bay 2.0... what? I don't remember it being upgraded", Dongwoo.

Dongwoo presses enter.

"Please choose. Atlantian or Human", med-bay AI.

He then clicks human. In a flash, Sungjong turns out to be okay and well but was still on the bed. Dongwoo tries to touch him but the med scans Sungjong.

"100% heal. Might experience dizzyness for 12 minutes", med-bay AI. "Patient can go now".

Dongwoo turns off the med-bay and for 12 minutes. Sungjong was back to normal with energy. Dongwoo wakes up to see's him coming from the medical area. Sungjong goes to him with a happy face. Dogngwoo was looking at him with tired eyes. 

"Dongwoo-oppa. Are you okay", Sungjong.

"Leave me be", Dongwoo.

Suddenly that happy face turns into a frown.

"Dongwoo-OPPA!!!", Sungjong.

"Aish!", Dongwoo.

"Get up. We're going somewhere", Sungjong.

"AISH, Okay then", Dongwoo.

They went to a restuarant called, "All Korean". The place serves everything korean of course. They sat down near a window where they can see the ocean. They order something that's hot and warm. As they wait for thier dishes, Dongwoo and Sungjong discuss about... just about anything I guess. 

"So... are you alright", Dongwoo.

"Yes, I'm fine", Sungjong.

"Sungjong, did you know that you're very beautiful", Dongwoo.

"Aish", Sungjong blushes.

Dongwoo chuckles a little.

"Dongwoo-o.. Dongwoo-oppa, thank you for everything", Sungjong.

"For what", Dongwoo.

"You made me better and I like you", Sungjong.

"Aigoo... Really", Dongwoo smiled.

There dishes came and was hot at the moment. As soon as the food cools down a bit, they both smile at each other before eating. They feed each other and giggle. 

     After eating, Sungjong gets a call from his sister. 

"YAH! GIM Sungjong, Umma wants you at the hospital. And appa will be there. Also, but some stuff for them to eat", Wooseon.

"Aish. You don't have to yell. Alright, I'll go.", Sungjong.

"Where were you? I was busy with the shop so I can't go to the hospital. Better hurry", Wooseon.

They left to the restuarant then went to the store to buy food then rush to the hospital. As they enter, they ran into InGuk and Hoya but Dongwoo and Sungjong ignore them and went off to the counter. Hoya turns around to see Dongwoo but InGuk was half way out the entrance.

"Hoya... Let's go. You got your prescription(s)", InGuk.

He turns to InGuk.

"Ah, Okay", Hoya.

Dongwoo and Sungjong enter the room where Woohyun is at.  Sunggyu was sleeping near the window. Sungjong goes to wake up his appa from his sleep. 

"Appa", Sungjong poking him.

"Hmm...", Sunggyu goes back to sleep.

"APPA!!!", Sungjong yell.

"Aish! This kid...", Sunggyu slowly wakes up.

"Why is mom in the hospital again?", Sungjong.

"Because your mother just feels like it", Sunggyu.

Sunggyu goes back to sleep and Sungjong goes to his mother. Woohyun is smiling but Sungjong isnt sure why. 

"Sungjong, I'm so glad to have this baby inside of me", Woohyun.

"I know that", Sungjong.

Sungjong just sits down next to his mother and Dongwoo grabs another chair. Woohyun turns to the them on the right.

"Sungjong I one thing, I approve of your relationship and you 2 coud get married at anytime", Woohyun whisper.

"Really umma", Sungjong whispers back.

"Yeah. and that I will ask your appa about it later on, Okay", Woohyun

"But I'm not ready for marriage yet", Sungjong.

"Oh my son, just be ready whenever you feels like it", Woohyun.

"Okay, umma", Sungjong.

So they went back to the house to take a break and relax for a while.