Learning New Things

He's My One And Only Lover

"He was very handsome and had a great laugh... Another thing is
I want to be with him forever," Sungjong's dairy.

 

    Upon seeing Sungjong smile made him remember of his mother. Dongwoo looks at the ceiling and then took a deep breath. Sungjong tilt his head a bit and pouts. Dongwoo looks at him. He then tilts his head straight to ask him something but was interrupted by Dongwoo.

"Could you let me rest? I like to be alone for right now", Dongwoo.

"I have to be with you until the doctor said something about being release," Sungjong.

Dongwoo sighs and turns left to face the window. Sungjong patted on his right shoulder and he turns around. Dongwoo felt a little bit annoyed.

"What do you want," Dongwoo with an angry look.

Sungjong puts his own face near his face. Dongwoo closes his eyes for a moment then opens them back up. Dongwoo stares at his lips first and his heart starts beating faster. Sungjong moves his head back and Dongwoo's nose was sweating. Dongwoo wipe his nose with a tissue on the other side. Sungjong stands up straight.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Sungjong smiles.

He walks out of the room. Dongwoo looks at him as he walks away towards the door then looks at the cieling.

"Such a strange person," Dongwoo softly.

    The next day, Doctor Song comes to Dongwoo's room. Dongwoo hears voices and hears them a bit louder. He opens his eyes slowly and towards of what is in front of him. Sungjong sits next to him then Dongwoo rises slowly and looks at him tiredly. 

"Rise and shine. Time to walk with me", Sungjong.

"Were are we going?", Dongwoo.

Dongwoo see's that his arm is not attach to the thingy. They went to the restroom to go wash up. Dongwoo washes up and Sungjong was there with him if needed. Dongwoo looks at him then back at the mirror. Sungjong holding some clothes and a towel. Dongwoo cleans his teeth but Sungjong staring at him like a puppy.

"Don't look at me like that. Trying to brush my teeth here," Dongwoo.

"What are you going to use to brush your teeth", Sungjong.

"Don't worry. I know a trick or so", Dongwoo.

Sungjong looks away. Dongwoo uses his water bending (usual trait that every Atlantian has) to cleaning his teeth. After 2-3 minutes, his teeth was very white, shiny, and clean even smell good. 

"You can turn around now," Dongwoo.

Sungjong turns and see's his teeth were shiny and super white through the mirror. Dongwoo then turns as he stops fiddling with his teeth. Sungjong walks over to him to hand the towel then the clothes. Dongwoo then drops his patient clothing. Sungjong suddenly blocks his eyes with his hands.

"Eek", Sungjong. "My Eyes".

Dongwoo chuckles and shakes his head.

"So you like my body or my junk," Dongwoo.

"Nope. I'm going to put the clothes right here," Sungjong.

Sungjong turns away from him and tend to not look at all. He was shock and red to see what was in front of him. Sungjong then quickly slaps him before Dongwoo puts on the shirt. He then runs away from the situation he was in.

"What was that slap for?", Dongwoo. He shrugs and puts on the shirt.

Sungjong outside waiting for him for like about 10 or more minutes.

"That babo... what's taking him so long. It's not a waiting room or something," Sungjong.

Dongwoo comes out after 12 minutes later. Dongwoo turns to his right then left and couldn't figure out where he went. So he sat somewhere near a wall next to a soft drink machine. He was not far from the entrance of the room. Dongwoo having a a folded towel and decides to look around for Sungjong. Sungjong has just went to get 2 bottles of water. He enters the bathroom and see's that he is not there. Also the towel is not there too. He gets out of the restroom and goes to look for him. Sungjong heads downstairs but isn't on the second floor. He went to the first floor and kept on looking for him but isn't sure where. 

   Sungjong waiting for him to come out from somewhere when Dongwoo just moved somewhere near the exit/entrance of the hospital. Just waiting and sitting there for 5 minutes. Sungjong finally spotted him because the hospital was quite big for a small city/town. Sungjong running out of breath when he reaches Dongwoo. Sungjong sits to the left of him and panting. Dongwoo looking at him with a small smile.

"Papo... Can't you stand still for once...," Sungjong calming down.

Dongwoo doesn't answer and looks away then kick his feet back & forth.

"So why... why did you walk away huh," Sungjong.

Dongwoo doing duck face and not answering him. Sungjong puts the 2 bottles aside to his left and then pulls his left cheek.

"Oww... aish," Dongwoo.

Sungjong stops pulling his cheeks and relaxes from all that running. Sungjong was pretty angry because Dongwoo woudln't just stay still.

"Okay, I'll answer you," Dongwoo.

"Go on and answer my question," Sungjong.

Dongwoo looks at him.

"Well, I like to explore new things that I have never see before and also learn what you humans do," Dongwoo. 

"What do you mean by human? Are you from space?," Sungjong.

"No, I'm from... You know what will talk about where I'm from later," Dongwoo.

Dongwoo knowing that he was from Atlantis, Sungjong will never believe him. Sungjong then hands him a bottle of water. Dongwoo is holding the bottle but does not know how to open it. He starts ponder and looking at it. 

"You don't know how to open a bottle of water," Sungjong.

"Well, not really..., " Dongwoo. He then sighs.

"Well... *smiles* I'll teach you some new tricks Keun Ippal (Big Teeth)," Sungjong snickers a little.

"Ke... ke... Keun... Keun Ippal... aigoo, this human, " Dongwoo.

Sungjong holds his bottle with his left hand while his right on the cap.

"Okay hold it like me or use the which ever your dominant hand is. Whahtever is comfortable for you to use?, " Sungjong.

"Uh huh, " Dongwoo nods.

"And then you twist off the cap, " Sungjong happily.

Dongwoo does the same thing but does it carefully. He closes his eyes and off comes the cap.

"Did I break it?, " Dongwoo.

"No you dummy. You just open it and see it for yourself, " Sungjong.

Dongwoo slowly opens his eyes then he smiles.

"See... It's not going to hurt you right, " Sungjong.

"Oh okay... what do we do when it's open?, " Dongwoo.

"You drink it Keun Ippal, " Sungjong slightly laughing.

Sungjong drank his bottle first.

"Ahh...", Sungjong.

Sunjong stops and then looks at him.

"Go on. Drink it, " Sungjong.

"Okay, " Dongwoo.

Dongwoo feels this sensation of relaxation of the water just going down his throat. He moves the bottle away form his lips. He looks at Sungjong.

"Wow... That was some... TASTY WATER, " Dongwoo clutching his hands together.

"Glad you liked it, " Sungjong smiles.

"So what's next, " Dongwoo.

"You close it, " Sungjong.

"And how you do it, " Dongwoo.

"Let me teach you..., " Sungjong.

   After 27 minutes later, they ride to the market then Sungjong's home. But before the went, Sungjong getting on his bike but stops for minute. He gets off and turns to his back. Dongwoo fiddling with some leaves on the bushes.

"Dongwoo! Get over here, " Sungjong.

Dongwoo looks at him and notice that he was mad. And then he walks toward sungjong

"What is that you want ?, " Dongwoo.

"Can you ride a bike?, " Sungjong.

"Well, a little not since I stop when I was only 13, " Dongwoo.

"Okay. What else do you know ?, " Sungjong.

"I know how to ride but not brake, " Dongwoo.

"Aigoo... Let me show how to brake, " Sungjong.

After 5 minutes later, Sungjong taught him another new thing. So Dongwoo now knows how to brake on a bike. Dongwoo rode the bike with Sungjong sitting behind him. Sunjong holds him around his waist. Off they went to the market then Sungjong's house. Spending half an hour at the Royal Dragon Market. Dongwoo was shocked and scared of the seafood area. So, They have to get out quickly and Sungjong have to drag him away. Sungjong was so embarrassed to see what Dongwoo did at the market. After that embarrassing moment, Sungjong and Dongwoo rode to Sungjong's house. Sungjong puts the stuff on the table.

"Aish..., " Sungjong.

Dongwoo looking all innocent and pouting.

"You embarrassed me in my mother's store, " Sungjong's facepalms.

Dongwoo looks at him and stops pouting.

"I'm sorry..., " Dongwoo.

Sungjong sits down on the chair that is in front of Dongwoo.

"That's fine. At least it's over, " Sungjong.

He sighs. Dongwoo goes to sit one chair over next to Sungjong amd he scoots near him. Sungjong's chin on the table looking all "sad". Dongwoo puts his index and thumb below his chin. Sungjong face looks up at him. Dongwoo then lift's his head and moves in closer. Sungjong freezes as Dongwoo comes closer and closer. Their lips were almost touching together.

"What... is it... a..., " Sungjong.