A Secret

He's My One And Only Lover

 

"Dongwoo, my lover, will always be 
the person to be there with me.", Sungjong's Dairy.

 

     Dongwoo recognize the face of the person at the door next to Sungyeol. 

"Hey, Do I know from somewhere", Dongwoo.

Myungsoo also looks at Dongwoo. They both stare at each other like all derpy and stupid. 

"Aaahhhh...", Both L and Dongwoo.

Sungyeol and Sungjong where kind of confused at first. They stop with those stupid faces and hug each other. They let go and greet each other as friends.

"It's good to see you, my friend", Dongwoo.

"It's great to see you too, my best friend", L.

Both the Sung's were looking at both of them.

Sungyeol and Sungjong, "So you both know each other".

"No duh, Me and this guy were best friends since childhood", Dongwoo smiles.

"Yep, he is like my brother that I never had", L chuckles.

"Uh huh", Both Yeol and Jong.

Sungjong tries to stop the silence.

"Okay, let's have some fun today", Sungjong laughs.

"Yeah, let's have some fun today", Dongwoo.

L close the door like a gentleman that he is. Sungjong and Sungyeol set up the tabel and the coffee tabel, prepare food, and drinks. The guys clean up the whole place. They ate, play games, joke around, etc. After just doing it, L massages Sungyeol because he did twice the work as well as Sungjong. While settling down for all the hard work, Dongwoo sits aside from Sungjong.

"So are you too dating or something. Or...", Sungyeol. 

"No, we're not dating. We are just friends", Sungjong.

"Oh... I see", Sungyeol.

"Do you need a massage Sungjong", Dongwoo.

"Hmm. Why not?", Sungjong. "My legs, shoulder and back are sore".

     It was only 4 pm before Sungjong's family comes back from the hospital. They clean up what was left over and the couple went home. Dongwoo and Sungjong went to the backyard to discuss about things and more about the Atlantean culture. 

"So, Atlanteans eat coral, seaweed, and what else is there", Sungjong.

"Definitely not all the sea life because some we can and some we cannot", Dognwoo.

"Yeah", Sungjong.

"But we can communicate with them, well, most of them. And that they are free to roam anywhere", Dongwoo.

"Okay... Dongwoo do you really like me", Sungjong.

"Ummm... no, of course not. We just barely met each other", Dongwoo.

"Oh...", Sungjong.

Dongwoo notice the tone of Sungjong's voice. It was sadness, pain, and despair, but he felt mostly the sadness in his heart. He didn't want to ask about it  yet he was willing to ask him. It seems that Sungjong has a past that he could not tell. A past that made his heart darken in shadows. There is still a lot more to Sungjong than Dongwoo. They both went back inside the house just to relax and watch whatever is on. After time has pass by, it didn't seem Sunjong's family has come back from the hospital yet. 

"That odd... My family hasn't come from the hospital yet", Sungjong wonder.

"Yeah that's right. They should of been here by now", Dongwoo.

Sungjong's phone was vibrating and like there was 10 miss calls from his father. Sungjong knew how piss his dad would be if he didn't answer his father's calls. So they decided to ride to the hospital to figure out what's taking so long. They get on the bike and left the house. Before going, Sungjong makes sure he has his keys, phone, charger, and make sure the house is lock. As they are arriving at the hospital, Sungjong was worried about his mom and what could of have happen. They both rush to get info on where they are. 

"Excuse me, do you know where my mother, Mrs. Kim and spouse to Mr. Kim of Seoul's Finest Wine", Sungjong.

"Oh, I'll tell you right now", the nurse answer. "Go to the 4th floor and room D6".

"Thank you, ma'am", Sungjong. "C'mon Dongwoo  we got to know what's going on".

"Okay, just don't be scared about it", Dongwoo. "She not injured or anything".

"Well, you are right. But let's hurry", Sungjong.

"Okay", Dongwoo.

The took the elevstor and luckily no one was in there. In the elevator, it seem quiet for a while until the reach 4th level of the hospital. They search for room D4 and see's Wooseon standing there. They both go up to her to ask what is the problem.

"Unni, what's wrong with mom", Sungjong.

"Oh, nothing. Appa was freaked out about mom if she is really going into labor", Wooseon.

"Can we go in", Sungjong.

"Just go", Wooseon.

Wooseon stops Dongwoo from entering in. She shakes her head no. In the room, Sunggyu putting his head down with his hands on his forehead. Sungjong walks to the other side of the room to talk to his umma. He notice that his mother didn't give birth yet.

"Umma, what seems to be the problem. Dad was freaking out on the phone", Sungjong.

Woohyun turns to Sungjong.

"Honey, don't worry about now. It's only a pregnacy scared", Woohyun.

"Oh, so it's only a pregnancy scare. Whew, I thought you were giving birth to my borther or something", Sungjong.

"Silly Sungjong. Your unborn brother will be born in just one month", Woohyun.

"Mom... you're the best umma I'll ever had", Sungjong "I'll be leaving then and make sure dad doesn't over exaggerate things".

"I will Sungjong... I will", Woohyun.

Sungjong heads out the room then close the door. Wooseon was just leaning on the wall and playing on her phone. Dongwoo was sitting on a bench and Sungjong sat next to him. Sungjong puts his hand on his shoulder. 

"It's all fine, Dongwoo. It's only was a pregnacny scare", Sungjong.

"Sungjong, come with me outside and away from the hospital", Dongwoo.

"Yeah, sure. And why?", Sungjong.

"Because I want to tell you something but not here", Dongwoo.

They left the hospital to who knows where. It seems as if Dongwoo want to tell something to Sungjong in such immediate action. As they arrvive at the beach, Dongwoo took Sungjong to the cave that he has crashed landed. Sungjong unknowningly was so confuse why Dongwoo would take him into a cave just to tell him something. Dongwoo then voice access what seems to be a honeycomb like door. They go inside whatever the room/building is. Sungjong then see's all these advance technology build by Atlanteans. Sungjong so was speechless. By this time, Dongwoo has already sat on a chair that actually floats.

"Surprise I should say", Dongwoo.

"Woah. It's a lot bigger on the inside", Sungjong.

"Yep, a lot bigger inside than it is outside", Dongwoo. "Oh yeah. Don't touch anything with my permission".

"Yes, sir", Sungjong just dazing off.

"Come over here and let me tell you something", Dongwoo.

Sungjong walks up to him.

"Sit", Dongwoo.

"Here", Sungjong pointing at the floating chair..

"Yeah, sit on the chair", Dongwoo.

He sits on the chair as comfortably as he can. Dongwoo goes to get water to drink. He uses a machine that instantly has purified water in a cup/glass. He passes up to Sungjong. They both drink the water.

"Taste like water but fresh and clean", Sungjong.

"Okay, enough of this act now", Dongwoo sighs.

Sungjong puts the cup aside and looks at him. 

"What seems to be the urgent matter Dongwoo", Sungjong worried.

Dongwoo takes a deep breathe and sighs.

"I forgot to tell you something that I should of told you", Dongwoo.

"What is it then?", Sungjong.

"I'm actually betrothed to someone that I knew for quite a while but I don't want to be with that person", Dongwoo.

Sungjong stood silent.

"Well, maybe there's another way around, you know. There might be ways but they are there", Sungjong.

"Also I kind of fell for you when we were at the hospital", Dongwoo.

Sungjong did not reply to that for a second. It seems Dongwoo did fall at first. Deep, down inside Sungjong, he knew how he felt becasue it was similar to that of him. Sungjong tries not to thank of his past fails because it's like so complicanted for him to tell.

"What about you? You have any thing to say", Sungjong.

"N... I do actually. It's very hard for me to explain", Sungjong.

"Just try your best at explaining it", Dongwoo comes closer.

"Well, it seems that I been one-sided all this time. I've could never say sorry back because it was hard for me to \do so. As the days past, I  learn so much... so much that I will never speak to them again. But let me actions speak it for them. I wish hadn't express my strong feelings towards them. My crushes...", Sungjong. "If I travel back in time, I wouldn't be who I am today. Because -- If you travel back, every little thing you do will affect the future".

Sungjong was depress and blue just telling it to Dongwoo. He never wanted to express this because it was a heavy burden that he has to carry. A burden that he will never forget. A burden that is expressing strong feelings a person you know or barely even know. The fault of being one-sided love.