From Sea to Land

He's My One And Only Lover
It was there that I met him on the ocean shores. He 
was strange the first time I met him. But he 
was something special that I never met anyone in the world.
He was an Atlantian.
- SungJong
 


     Coming out of the house, Sungjong rushing out the door and putting his shoes on. Woohyun walking away from the kitchen to see his son.

"Sungjong, why are you in a rush dear," Woohyun.

"Nothing mom. I'm going to see the new aquarium that open," Sungjong.

"What's so exciting about the new aquarium?," Woohyun.

"I just got to go check it out," Sungjong.

"Well, honey. Don't forget your lunch," Woohyun.

"Don't worry mom. I'll just go to the Dragon Royal Market," Sungjong finishing tieing his shoes.

"Sungjong... You know it's better to have a fresh cook lunch," Woohyun.

Sungjong sighs and just went back to go get his lunch on the table. Woohyun smiles at him then chuckles.

"Be safe dear," Woohyun.

Sungjong went and close the door. He then unchains his bike and rides off. Woohyun being 3 months pregnant already and feeling so like any other pregnant woman. Sunggyu comes down and hugs him warmly from behind. Sunggyu kisses him on the cheeks.

"How's my wife doing?," Sunggyu.

"Good... So are you glad for the new child," Woohyun.

"Of course," Sunggyu.

Sunggyu gets off of Woohyun then kisses him the lips as he goes off to work. 

"See you later my dear," Woohyun.

"I'll be back to see our new son be born," Sunggyu.

"You will right?," Woohyun.

"Honey, I will be there to see our new son to be born," Sunggyu.

"Make sure you come back from Seoul," Woohyun.

"I promise," Sunggyu.

At the new aquarium, almost every townsmen and women where at the grand opening. Sungyeol in the back looking to see the grand opening. Sungjong park his bike near the sidewalk. He gets off and walks to Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol-hyung, what is happening?," Sungjong.

"I don't know. I just can't see," Sungyeol.

In the front, the announcer comes out with the owner of the aquarium. They walk up to the podium and some have sat down on chairs. The announcer speaks in a voice that sound like a fairy-tale narrator.

"We are here on an exciting day. To see the newest aquarium open with a sea life museum. An aquarium and a museum smash into one great success. Now I let the owner speak," the announcer.

He walk up to the podium. He look very handsome, young, and fine looking. He is in his early 20's and comes from a very weathly family. Some girls just want to stare at him because he's a well know person through out Asia. His name was Kim Jongin or also known by his nickname, Kai.

"Hello everyone of Yong-ui Haean, I am proud of being here to see people excited about our 2 in 1 bulding. Which has never been done in all of South Korea. Hope you guys will enjoy this as much as you like. It is free entrance for everyone and open everyday. Monday through Thrusday will open from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm. Friday through Sunday will open from 8:00 am - Midnight. I will now open the aquarium," Kai.

Kai and the announcer take a picture then cut the ribbon. The aquarium was open for everyone to come in. Sungjong and Sungyeol went in as fast as they could. The place was filled because it was something new to them. Sungjong was so excited to see the new species of fish,  the gaint dragon fishes. Sungjong just have to draw them and Sungyeol just has taking pictures of the place.

    Somewhere at Northern Atlantis, Dongwoo walking down the hall towards his hyung's bedroom. He knocks on the door then his hyung answers and lets him in.

"What's seem to be the urgent matter hyung," Dongwoo.

"Do you know the story of our family and it's origins," Dongwoo's hyung looking throgh the glass window.

"I do know the stories, hyung," Dongwoo.

"Oh you do. Our family has the blood of the pre-atlantian men. They were firece warriors until the 1st Battle of God's Eye. Our ancestors were fighting against mythical beings unlike us. We fought for thousands of years then we made a peace treaty and a pact with them. It was a golden age for our ancsetors. Our ancestors fought side by side with our new friends and allies, the Children of the Oceans. Suddenly, the Children of the Ocean start to become "extinct". Our ancestors push norhtwards by the Kynesman," Dongwoo's hyung.

"Is that all you want to tell me," Dongwoo.

"No. I told you to come here because I feel that a new darkness lurks outside of our empire," Dongwoo's hyung.

"There's nothing that's going to happen hyung," Dongwoo.

He tuns around to face his brother.

"We are House Jang and blood of the pre-atlantian men. Our new enemy lurks somewhere in the dark that not even a single light matches," Dongwoo's hyung.

"Whatever you say hyung," Dongwoo.

His hyung walk pass by him and stops at the door.

"Remember our saying, 'Darkness Rises Again'," Dongwoo's hyung.

Dongwoo turns to face him.

"Darkness Rises Again", Dongwoo.

    On Land, Sungjong and Sungyeol taking a brake at the Royal Dragon Market. While shopping, Sungyeol spots a guy in sunglasses who looks very familiar   ever since High School. Sungyeol thought he was dreaming but as soon as he looked away he was gone. Both Sungjong and Sungyeol bought what they needed. They walk towards the manager's office. Sungjong opens the door.

"Annyeong, noona," Sungjong happily.

She was very beautiful but not as beautiful as an idol or model. She's a bit taller than the rest of her family though. She looks a little like Bora from Sistar.

"Annyeong," Sungjong's noona.

"How's your day?," Sungjong.

"Good so far. Did you leave eomeoni home alone again," Sungjong's noona.

"I'm sorry," Sungjong.

"Now go help mom okay," Sungjong's noona.

"Okay," Sungjong.

Sungjong and Sungyeol rode their bicycles with baskets to Sungjong's place. Sungjong and Sungyeol race each other.

"Sungjong-nim, you're going to lose," Sungyeol.

"No Sungyeol-hyung, I'm going to win," Sungjong.

When they got to Sungjong's house, they park there bikes near the stairs then walk towards the entrance of the door. Sungjong opens the door with his key. He opens slowly and takes a look. He see's his mom sleeping on the couch. Sungjong and Sungyeol put there stuff down on the kitchen table. Sungjong went to sit next to his mother and lift her up. Woohyun waking up tiredly.

"Hmm... Sungjong, my child," Woohyun.

"Eomeoni...," Sungjong smiling.

"Sungyeol you're here too. Nice to see you," Woohyun.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Kim," Sungyeol.

Woohyun lifts himself up. He feels a little dizzy for awhile.

"Sungjong, go make me some medicine," Woohyun rubbing her head. "Just a little not a lot".

"Ye, eomeoni," Sungjong.

"Mrs. Kim, would you like anything else," Sungyeol.

"Yes, actually. Massage my feet then my arms and hands. That's all.," Woohyun.

"As you wish, madame," Sungyeol.

"Aigoo, stop calling me madame", Woohyun giggle.

Sungjong making the pear tea like how his grandmother made it. After awhile, Sungjong finally finishes making the pear tea. Sungyeol finish with the massaging and Sungjong brings the tea over to his mother. Sungjong puts the tea on the coffee table and cools it down a little.The tea becomes warm enough for his mother to drink it. He gives it to him. Woohyun drinks almost all of it and feels relax.

"Sungjong help me get to bed and Sungyeol tidy the bed please," Woohyun.

"Ye, eomeoni," Sungjong.

"Ye, Mrs. Kim", Suungyeol

     Somewhere in the north of the Atlantic Ocean, Dongwoo goes to his secret hide-out where nobody can find it even his family. He had a portal which will allow him to be anywhere except land. He gets on his dragoon machine and starts it's engine. Which was a machine that looks like a dragon and the size of a motorcycle. He enters the portal and was transported near somewhere near eastern cost of South Korea. Sungyeol slept over and sleeping while Sungjong is still up thinking about something. He turns off the light and quietly walks out the house. He unchained his bike and puts a flashlight on and his sketch book in the basket. He rides to the beach. Dongwoo looking on his virtual sonar and then at the map. He suddenly feels something vibrating and shaking. He was then strongly whoosh towards at a random direction.

"Need to find me the nearest tunnel on human shores!," Dongwoo yell.

The whoosh and push became so strong and violent. 

"This can only be one thing...," as Dongwoo tries to push the red button. "The dark leviathan, Darkilha (pronounce: Dar-kill-ha)".

The waters push him away and Dongwoo was then injured ,but luckily he push the red button. At the shores of Yong-ui Haean, Sungjong takes his flashlight and sketchbook. He went to sit on the sand and look at the cresent moon. He gets his pencil and starts drawing the moon. As he was about to draw the end of the cresent moon, he hears a clanking noise, heavy panting, and groaning of pain. Sungjong puts down his sketch book and turns on the flashlight. As he walks closer, the sound got louder and louder. Dongwoo collapse close to Sungjong. Sungjong points the flashlight at his feet and look at the small blood from the sand. He follow it but it was a short trail. The blood came from the dying person in somewhat a strange armor that he has never seen. He puts down the flashlight and rush to help him.

"Hey, are you okay," Sungjong panicing.

He turns him over and looks at his face. He stops and then takes off the helmet.

"He's so handsome," Sunjong.

Dongwoo groaning and Sungjong hurriedly takes him to the hospital. But before he does that, he takes off every armor off and hid them somewhere safe. Leaving Dongwoo in his briefs which made Sungjong a little turn on. Sungjong put his jacket on him. He puts his sketch book and flashlight in the basket then rode off to the hospital.