Bus Stop

Kyumin Drabbles

He’s standing there again, on the same spot at this bus stop.

Call me stalker or creepy, but yes I know his schedule. He’s always waiting for bus at 5pm after work and I always standing few meters beside or behind him, watching him silently. It’s been 2 months since I started this habit and I always looking forward for 5pm.

I never have any courage to greet him. I know I’m such a coward, but I’m at this kind of things and I decided to keep myself satisfied from just watching him smiled when reading some text on his phone – maybe it was from his friend or lover, or every time he shake his head cutely while listening to music from his music player.

It’s okay as long as I can watch him every day.

----

“Hello? Ah, Kangin-hyung. I’m on the way home now. Yes, I'll meet you at usual place.”

I love his voice. It’s deep and addictive. I only can hear his voice if someone greets him on the bus stop or whenever he picks up a phone call. I always envy his friends, work colleague or even the random people who got a small talk with him on the bus stop because they can hear his beautiful voice clearly without a fear of getting caught for eavesdropping other people conversation.

I really want to be called by that deep voice. But what can I do? He doesn’t even know my name.

---

He’s afraid of darkness. I accidentally heard him talking with his friend on the phone. I’m guessing his friend asked him to have a drink later this night, but he rejected it because he said he’s afraid walking home in the darkness of night. I chuckled to myself when I heard that. He didn’t look like someone who would afraid of darkness, but it makes him looks more adorable in my eyes.

I want to be a light street, so I can watch him and make sure he’s safe from bad people. Even though just standing silently beside the street, but it’s enough to see him walking home safely.

---

Today I saw him shivering because of the cold weather. He sat alone on the bench. His face looked a bit pale and his nose was red because of the cold. I think his jacket wasn’t warm enough for him because he hugged himself to keep him warm. I really want to be his warm coat, so I can keep him warm in a cold winter like this.

I looked around the bus stop and found a vending machine not far from here. I smiled to myself and walked towards the machine to buy 2 cans of warm coffee.  I gathered my courage and walked back to the bus stop. Okay, Sungmin. You can do it. It was just two of us in the bus stop, so even if he rejected me, I wouldn’t feel embarrassed.

“Here.”

He looked at me with a surprised mixed with confused expression, which I found really adorable, when I handed a can of warm coffee. “Just take it. You’re shivering.”

He takes the warm coffee, smiled and mumbling a soft “Thanks.” He opened the coffee can and sipped it carefully. It was a silent before he said, “I saw you several times here.”

My heart skipped a beat. He noticed me! I tried to keep calm and replying, “Ah, I saw you too.” That was all I can said because I was too nervous to say something.

He sipped his coffee one more time before asking, “What’s your name?”

“Sungmin. Lee Sungmin.”

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

A bus suddenly stopped in front of us. “Oh, That’s my bus.” Kyuhyun said and get up from the bench. He flashed a smile to me. “It’s nice to talk with you, Sungmin-sshi.”

I smiled back at him. “Yeah, me too.”

“See you tomorrow.” He said before get in to the bus.

I watched his bus getting farther from the bus stop. I can feel my cheeks getting warm despite the extremely cold weather and my heart beating really fast. He just called my name with his deep voice. He actually smiled that smile at me. And he said ‘see you tomorrow’.

Well, I can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

A/N: .... Okay. The first half of this fic was inspired by Shinhwa's Deep Sorrow lyrics. Let me know what you think about this drabble, so comments are loved <3