Coffee Shop

Kyumin Drabbles

A/N: this drabble is the sequel for my previous drabble, Bus Stop, but this time i write it on Kyuhyun's POV. enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Today is so freaking freezing. Why the hell my professor insisted to hold a class on a day like this? Even the bus stop is empty because I’m pretty sure nobody wants to go out from their warm home on the freezing day like this. I sit on the empty bench and hug myself to keep me warm. Great, now I look like a single guy who desperately wants to be hugged by his lover.

“Here.”

I heard a voice out of nowhere and raised my head find that voice. I found a guy with pink cheeks standing in front of me, holding a can of warm coffee in front of my face. I looked at him, confused with his action. Is he giving me the coffee?

“Just take it. You’re shivering.” says that guy softly.

I take the coffee from his hand. It’s really warm. I smiled at him and thanking him before I take a sip of the coffee. His face turns into a red shade when I thanking him. I observed the guy who gave me the coffee. He looks familiar. Oh, he’s one of the people who always waiting for the bus here. “I saw you several times here.” I said to break the silent between us.

That guy is blushing again when he hears my words. He lowered his head and mumbling “Ah, I saw you too.”

I sipped the coffee again and we fell into silent again. “What’s your name?”

“Sungmin. Lee Sungmin.”

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

A bus stopped in front of us. I looked at the bus number and realize that’s the bus that I usually ride. “Oh, that’s my bus.” I said as I get up from the bench. “It’s nice to talk with you, Sungmin-sshi.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“See you tomorrow.” I flashed a smileto him before getting into the bus.

 

---

 

Today I saw him again, the guy who gave me a can of warm coffee yesterday. He sits alone on the bus shelter, probably waiting for his bus to come. I smiled to myself and approached him. “Hi, Sungmin-sshi.”

Sungmin looks surprised when I greet him, but he managed to keep his calm down. I can see a hint of red on his chubby cheeks. “Oh, hi Kyuhyun-sshi.” He mumbles softly.

I sit beside him and I can see he jumped a little bit in surprise. Well, maybe he didn’t expect me to sit beside him. “Thank you for yesterday coffee. It’s really warmed me up during my way home.”

He’s blushing again and honestly I found it really funny. He kept blushing every time I say something to him and I find it really cute. “Don’t mention it…” he answered, not even looking at me.

We fell into a long silent. I keep observing the guy beside me. He looks like a girl with his milky white skin, pointy nose and rosy cheeks. “Hey, what about having a cup of coffee before going home?” I asked him out of sudden.

“Huh?”

“I need to pay you for yesterday coffee.”

“No, no, no! You don’t need to pay for it!” Sungmin quickly said as he waved his hand in front of his face.

“But I want to. Let’s go. I know a good coffee shop around here.” I pointed at a small coffee shop across the road. He’s thinking for a while before nodded his head as the sign he accept my treat. We crossed the road in silent. I can see he’s still blushing and playing with his own fingers. This boy acts like a teenage girl in love.

We ordered two cups of hot coffee and take a seat near the window. Both of us didn’t say anything to each other for about five minutes, until I try to start the conversation again. “Are you a student?”

“No, I graduated from university last year. Now I’m working as an editor in publishing company.” Sungmin answered.

“Wow, but you look younger than me! Should I call you hyung?”

“Yes, of course you can, Kyuhyun-sshi.”

“Well, let’s drop the honorifics and you can comfortably call me Kyuhyun.”

“Okay.” Sungmin-hyung said as he smiled brightly. A beautiful smile that makes my heart beat faster and faster. I’ve never felt this kind of feeling before, not even when the prettiest girl in university smiled at me few weeks ago.

“What about you, Kyuhyun? You’re still a student, aren’t you?” Sungmin asked me back.

“Yes, I’m on my 3rd year, majoring mathematics.”

“You must be very smart, huh?” Sungmin-hyung smiled again. Wait, why am I suddenly feel so nervous?

We fell into the silent again. I sipped my coffee, secretly glanced at Sungmin-hyung who currently staring at the snowy road outside. My heart starts to beat really fast again. I took out my phone from my bag and put it in front of Sungmin-hyung. He looked at me with a confused look

“Please give me your number, so we can have another coffee next time.” I said before he asked me a question.

Sungmin-hyung looks dumbfounded, but a couple seconds later his face is a total red. He took my phone and typed his number. “Ca… Call me anytime.” He mumbling softly still lowered his head to avoid eye contact with me.

I smiled. Sure, there will be the next coffee time with him.