Mysterious guys, Revealed!

My Dream Love

(Jasmine)

“Who are you?” he ask and I think I forget to breath.. say something Jasmine!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“u-uhm..” is the only thing that came out of my lips.. I can’t believe this >///< MY BIAS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

“’uhm?’ What?!” he kinda yell like he’s annoyed.. I didn’t know that he has this attitude..

Just then one of his manager that interview me, went in.. “Ohh Jasmine-ssi.. looks like you meet one of our artist ^^ Hoya meet Jasmine.. she’s one of your new manager..” their manager said and both me and Hoya say “WHAT?!”

All I know is I’ll handle one of their artist but I didn’t know that it will be INFINITE! >///< “You mean this weak looking girl is one of my new manager? Are you serious Geonam hyung?” Hoya ask his manager..

“Ya! Why are you so impolite.. she’s young but she’s pretty much good in her job..” Geonam (the manager) oppa said and Hoya just scoff then he got his things..

“Whatever.. I’ll be going..” he said as he walk pass us.. I kinda feel disappointed that Hoya actually have this side of him but I just cant stop my heart from pounding so fast >< wahhh he look so hot with sweats all over him—Omo! I sound like a byuntae -.- well.. just a little xD

“/sigh/ Mian.. Guess Hoya is having a tough time right now.. looks like CEO-nim talk to him again..” Geonam oppa explain “it’s ok ^^ I totally understand..”

“You can meet the other members tomorrow.. tell your friend that too ok?” he said and I nod.. “Ne.. we’ll be here first thing tomorrow ^^”

He then left.. looks I’ll meet the other members tomorrow >///< kyaaaa I’m so excited <3

(Woohyun)

“I’m back!” I shout as I walk inside the dorm.. “Ya! Nam Woohyun! Where did you go?!” I heard Geonam hyung’s voice and I got frozen on my spot.. ! I didn’t tell him that I’ll go out ><

“uhm hyung! ^^” I said smiling then I wrap my right arm around Geonam hyung’s shoulder.. “I just walk a bit.. you see I use pretty good disguise so no one actually realize that it’s the greatest Nam Woohyun of INFINITE..” I continue and he just pull out my arm from his shoulder..

“Anyway.. I’m just here to tell all of you that you’ll meet your 2 new managers tomorrow so be in the office at 8am sharp! Leader! Your responsible if you all get late!” Geonam hyung said and all of us whine..

“that’s too early, hyungdeul!” Sungyeol said and everyone agree.. “then be at the office at 7am!” he said and our reactions were O____O

“HYUNG!” all of us whine.. “8am! That’s final!” he said then he left..

“aishhh hyung is so cruel!” maknae, Sungjong, said.. “I actually met one of them..” HHoya said as he walk out from the bathroom.. he just finish taking a shower..

“Jinjja! How does he look?!” Dongwoo ask.. “you mean SHE..” Hoya said..

“Wahhh!!! A yeoja manager?!” all of us react.. “we’ll she’s a year or maybe 2 years younger than me.. well that’s just my estimation.. she also look dumb -.-”

“ya! That’s not a nice thing to say to a girl but is CEO-nim serious?! A younger GIRL manager?” Sunggyu said and all of us nod..

“looks like CEO-nim lose his mind..” Myungsoo said and we just nod.. “ohh hyung did you buy it?” Myungsoo ask and I pass him the earphones that he ask me to buy.. he said he’s headphone got broken..

Just then I remember the girl I bump to a while ago..

 

I was walking around when a shop caught my attention.. “ohh.. kpop merch store?” I got curious but as I was walking in.. someone bump into me..

“Omo! Mianhae! Jinja mianhae!” she said as she bow three times.. I chuckle a bit then I saw the notebook that she is holding.. ohh! She’s our fan!

She notice me looking at it so she held it on her chest.. “ehh? Uhm excuse me..” she said then she walk pass me but she’s not yet that far and she look back at me.. I gave her a smile then I walk inside the store..

 

The girl is quite cute ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone ^^ this is ihearthoya09 :)

So me and AutumnSophia has talk about this story a while ago and yea.. we kinda forget about this story >.<

Jeongmal mianhae!

I don’t know yet if AutumnSophia will continue with Eunmi’s story but if she will decide not to continue anymore, don’t worry ^^ I’ll try to continue :D of course with AutumnSophia still my co-author since we both think about this story and the plot ^^

This is our dream! And I know this is also every Inspirit’s dream! xD haha

Well anyway I hope you guys will still support us cause that’s what keep us going :)

Thank you very much for staying with us ^_^v

Comments are always appreciated <3