Mysterious Guys ;)

My Dream Love

Note: Hey guys ^^ I’m here to inform you that I change a little bit of information in my first update (Chapter 2) ^^

If you want you can reread it but if you don’t like then go on and proceed ^^ Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen to: Kiss Me – G.na

 

(Jasmine)

I was on my way to Woollim Entertainment.. I was already thinking of some questions that the interviewer might ask..

“I will do my best to manage your idols well ^^” I said “Aniyo! I don’t think that’s a good answer.. hmm” I try to think again when I saw a donut shop..

“I’m sure Eunmi didn’t eat breakfast again.. I’ll buy us some donuts ^^” I said excitedly as I enter..

After buying donuts another store caught my eyes.. “Kpop Merchandise Store..” I read the store’s name and my eyes went wide..

 I quickly went in and greet the one in the counter.. “Annyeonghaseyo ^^” I bow and he slight bow and smile to me too..

I saw sooooo many merchandise.. poster, notebooks, album, etc.. “I didn’t know that this kind of shop exist in Seoul..” I murmured.. YA! Seoul is kpop’s home! You pabo >< “ohh right ^^” I laugh at myself..

I suddenly stop when I was in this particular section… I was awe-struck.. Infinite Section!!! I excitedly look around then a poster of my bias make me smile..

“Lee Howon >///< I’ll see you soon eh? ^^ Wait for me ^^” I whisper like a crazy fangirl but who cares I really like him >///<

Suddenly my phone ring and I almost drop the poster.. Eunmi :3

“Hello?” I said nervously..

"Yah!! Jasmine-ah. Where the hell are you? you supposed to be here already. Aish. Dont tell me you got lost again?" I slightly take the phone away from my ears..

"Eh? Heheh. I kind of did. you see i was buying some donuts for us to eat while we wait you know and i kinda got distracted as i saw a k-pop store. and then ... well... Mian. Eun Mi-ah" I try to explain..

"Aish.Really This girl. Fine. Ppalli. i will wait for you"

"Nae. See you!"

She then hung up.. I need to hurry now or else I’m dead >< I hurriedly went to the counter and pay for the thing I bought.. I bow to the ahjussi as I exit the store..

To my luck I accidentally bump into someone.. good thing I can manage my balance well..

“Omo! Mianhae! Jinja mianhae!” I bow three times to the guy.. he’s wearing a black hoodie and cap and sunglasses.. eh? Weird -.-

I then see that it looks like he’s looking at the notebook that I’m holding.. the cover of the notebook is Infinite.. I held it close to my chest..

“ehh? Uhm excuse me..” I said then I walk pass him.. I curiously look back him and he’s looking back and.. He’s smiling at me..

I suddenly stop walking.. That smile.. It look familiar to me.. I look back to him again but he’s not there anymore… I just shrugged and just continue walking..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eun-Mi-ah! I’m here!" I shout as I walk close to Eunmi..

She rolled her eyes. "Finally! I thought you will take years to come"

"eehhh? Eun-MI ! Don’t joke with me.." I said then I pout.. "aishh.. Fine, you're lucky that the interview hasn’t started" She said and I happily sit beside her..

I give her the donut that I bought and I show her the things that I bought to the kpop store ^^

After some time the secretary called me.. "Eun MI-ah. Wish me luck. hehe. Fighting!" I said before I enter the interview room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So what can you promise to us?” He ask the last question.. Do you know who is interviewing me? Well he’s just the CEO of this company and two managers of infinite >< I recognize them cause DUH I’m a fangirl of Infinite!

“I can’t promise anything sir but I will do my best to extend the trust that you will give me once I got into this company ^^” I said with a nervous smile..

“Well.. I like you.. your very energetic and bubbly so.. You’re hired ^^” the CEO said and I stand up in joy!

“OMG! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!” I said as I shook their hands.. I was so happy when I went out of the room.. I almost jump into Eunmi..

“I got in! I got the job ^^” I said happily then it’s finally her turn.. I wait patiently outside the room and as Eunmi got out she have a big smile on her face..

"Jasmine! I got the job!" as she ran out hugging me..  " Seriously? WOAH! DAEBAKK! I’m so happy for you!" I said as we jump around joyfully..

Suddenly someone called her and it turns out that it was her mom.. She left cause her mom needs her so I was left alone in the company..

Hmmm since I’m already a part of this company, I can walk around and tour right? I thought happily as I look left and right then I spot a stairs so I walk upstairs to see some rooms..

Hmm what are this rooms??? I walk down the hallway then I heard some music in the last room in the hallway..

Curiosity get into me so I walk to that room and quietly open it.. I saw a guy wearing a wife beater and basketball shorts dancing like there is no tomorrow..

The guy was dancing so gracious that I can’t help but watch him but suddenly he stop.. oh no! he notice me! I kinda panic but I panic more when he turn to face me..

“Who are you?” he ask and I think I forget to breath.. say something Jasmine!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hoodie guy and dancer guy will be revealed in my next update ^^

How is it so far? Are you guys enjoying this or what?

Comment your answer ^^