This is it..

My Dream Love
 

I hope you Enjoy !


Author's POV

The sound of high heels can be heard as Eun Mi arrived in front of Woolim Entertainment Building. She was nervous. Her palms were sweaty. Her heartbeat was beating drastically. With small courage that she collected, she took a big breath and step inside, clutching her handbag for reassurance.

--------

"E-Excuse me. Uhh. i am here for an interview. My name is Yoo Eun MI. The one who was offered the position for Manager?" Eun mi shyly smiled.

"Ah. Nae. Yoo Eun Mi..ahhhh.There it is. Yes. Please sit for a while as i contact the person in charge" the receptionist smiled.

"Ah.Nae.Gamsahamnida" Eun Mi bow as she sat at one of the seats available.

Eun MI' POV

Phew. That went well. Now where is that Jasmine? She's supposed to arrived already. Aish. Dont tell me she got lost again. Really that girl. I swear sometimes i am a mom. I mumbled as i got out my cellphone to call Jasmine.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?"

"Yah!! Jasmine-ah. Where the hell are you? you supposed to be here already. Aish. Dont tell me you got lost again?" 

"Eh? Heheh. I kind of did. you see i was buying some donuts for us to eat while we wait you know and i kinda got distracted as i saw a k-pop store. and then ... well... Mian. Eun Mi-ah"

"Aish.Really This girl. Fine. Ppalli. i will wait for you"

"Nae. See you!"

i sighed as i hang up. Sometimes my best friend, Jasmine can be such a clutz you know. I worry for her. I closed my eyes as i leaned back to the chair.

Author's POV

"Eun-Mi-ah! Im here!" 

Eun Mi woke up to the loud voice as it happens to be Jasmine. She rolled her eyes. "Finally! i thought you took years to come"

"eehhh? Eun-MI ! Dont joke with me.." jasmine pouted. "aishh.Fine. you're lucky that the interview hasnt started" 

Both of them waited for their turn. First up was Jasmine. 

"Eun MI-ah. Wish me luck. hehe. Fighting!" as she skipped along to the interview room.

"Jeongmal (really) i swear sometimes she's a five year old trapped in a 19 year old girl" As Eun MI rolled her eyes. 

After  30 mins...

"Eun Mi! hehe. I got the job. Now its your turn .. Ppalli . Fighting Yoo Eun Mi!"

Eun MI just smiled as she went in the interview room. She as expected got the job. She grinned. She was feeling thrilled as she got bow to the interviewers which are now her bosses. 

"Jasmine! i got the job!" as she ran out hugging her bestfried. "Seriously? WOAH! DAEBAKK! im so happy!" Jasmine smiled as both of them were jumping and hugging in happiness.

Ring Ring Ring

Eun MI smiled as she untangled herself from the hug and picked up the call.

"ahh.Nae. Eomma? Dae. Arrasso. I will go home as soon as possible" 

Eun MI turned around to her friend and said  " Jasmine-ah. Im sorry. i have to go home. My mum needs my help with the decoration of our house. hehe. Bye" 

Jasmine and her hugged each other and went their separate ways. Eun Mi was in a rush that she didnt notice a hooded stranger bumped into her.

"a-ah. I-im so so so sorry! i was in a rush. are you alright?" her face clearly shows she was concern.

"heheheh. im alright. Its okay. It was kinda my fault for not seeing where i was going. So sorry."

"ahh. really. Alright then. I will be on my way now. It was a pleasure to meet you. Bye" as Eun mi smiled and quickly took off.

Stranger's POV

W-woah. That girl. She's beautiful. I was awestrucked with her beauty. With her long wavy black hair. That innocent cute eyes. And that lips. She was perfect. My heart was beating rapidly. I clutched my heart. What is happening? Was that love at first sight? Aish i dont know. I hope i can see her again. She's pretty. Its a pity i didnt get to know her name. Aish. Pabo. Dongwoo. you lost your chance .. Aish. [ if you dont know by now. yes the "stranger" that bump into Eun Mi is Dongwoo. Yes. The Jang Dongwoo from infinite >.< ]...

Now i know it was a good decision to go out to breathe some good air. Ahhh. Really. That girl was beautiful. A smile was plastered on dongwoo's face. He frowned as he had to get back to the dorm. He was already out for about 1 hour now. Surely the members will be worried. Especially Sunggyu Hyung. He will nagged at me. Aish. I better get going now. My mind suddenly remembered that girl. "Cutie" I will call her that from on now. A grin was plastered on his face, i dont know whether its possible for someone to have a wider grin when he is already grinning widely. Well that was what happening to Dongwoo as he set off for the dorm whistling a happy tune.


So how was it? Did you like it? Leave your comments. I will really appreaciate it. ^-^ Until Next Time! ~

 

I love you guys!!

Byeee !!! I leave you with ice cream . Haha xD