The Start of Something New...

My Dream Love

Hi Guys! This is AutumnSophia ^-^ I will write my own chapter for one OC while IHeartHoya09 will write the other OC. I hope that doesnt confuse you hehe. >.< So On with Storyy


Eun MI's POV

Hi. Let me introduce myself. My Name is Yoo Eun Mi. Yes. Just call me Eun Mi ^-^ Well my life is pretty boring but that's gonna change because i just graduated from Korea University bachelor in Business Management along with my best friend Jasmine. She's my life. i Basically had known her since childhood. She's like my twin. Hehe. Well, now that we just graduated, two of us got a job offer of being a manager in Woollim Entertainment managing idols! Isnt that cool ? Haha i guess so. Im not that interested in Idols but Jasmine is. She's enthuastic to begin the job. Aigoo. My friend is so cute.

You see it has been my dream since little managing people. I know right? What the heck? SInce you were little? Yes. I guess me and Jasmine were always different from other children. We were mature i guess for a little kid. Now that back to the story.. keke. I cant wait to start my job. I bet it will be interesting! ^-^ I'm just curious on which idols that i will manage? i hope that they are handsome. Pfft. i cant manage ugly people. haha. i know i am bad but i cant help it >.< OHh. and i also hope they are nice people. i dont want them to be snobby and arrogant -.- I hate arrogant people.

Now i wonder what adventures will our new job awaits for us? hmm.. I guess i have to find out. Hehe. Okay. I guess that's all about me. Annyeong! 

3rd POV

Eun Mi was too excited because today was the day she and her bestfriend Jasmine will find out who they will manage. She quickly got out of her bed and took a bath. She had picked out a floral print dress that goes with her blue high heels. She quickly pull it on, softening the rummages of the dress. WIth a litle bit of make up, she was all set to go! Now all she have to do is stay calm and be professional. Fighting! WIth nervous steps and a small smile, she went out of her cozy and warm world . Ready to accept whatever challenges that awaits her. 

 


So how was it for the first chapter ? ^-^ Stay tuned to the next chapter of Yoo Eun MI~

Comment Is appreciated!