chapter 7

in love with my best friend
jaejin felt something cold was place on his forehead and it was lift up and after sometime it was place again. He was awake but didn’t open his eyes yet , then he heard a sign “what were you doing out in the rain jae ?” He knew exactly who that voice belong to , he felt a hand caring his cheek . He then place his hand on that hand and finally open his eyes and there she was.. “jae , your awake” her smile spread wide He smile and felt happy on seeing her “god you scared me to death!! Pabo!!” she pout angrily at him, which he found cute and smile again He tried to sit up from the couch “jae your still weak” she warn him But jae knew he was better and felt something fall off from his forehead …… it was a wet towel. “I’m fine chae” he ensure her and smile , he couldn’t help but smile on seeing her Chaerul look at the guy unsure of what he said ,she kneel on the floor and put her palm on jaejin forehead to check his temperature “ I’m fine chae” he told her again “hmmmmmm… but your still weak” she remove her from his forehead and took the chicken soup that was on the table ,she took one spoon full and blew on it and said “ahh” Jaejin blush on that but felt happy at the same time as his heart started to race, again .And finally took the soup. “did you skip meal today jae? …………………. You did didn’t you aiiiish !! no wonder that you black out ….” She started to scold him But he wasn’t listening ….. not at all . he was lost in her eyes as he remember how “ no way in hell, come on chae, stop joking . I know he would never ask you out “ “why ? why would he never ask me out ?” “ he is one of the most popular guys at our school behind me of course (smirk) and your just an average “ “you change jae “ “ your just not the jaejin I used to know … the jaejin I used to know never look down on other , he would lisent to me when I have problems ……. He would have never laugh at me …. And he would definitely never say I’m just an average …. I was special to him , I was his bestfriend ” “ I was…. “ “jae are you crying ?” chaerul ask with a worried expression Jaejin didn’t realize that a tear drop left from his eye on remembering his past event, he even felt more guity seeing chaerul worried over him after what he had said to her . “jae are—“ her words stop as she was suddenly attack by a hug , her heart skip a beat again………… as always. “mianhe” jaejin said while suppressing his sobs and burring himself between her shoulder and neck Chaerul became stiff as she remember the event Jaejin sense that and became worried that she won’t forgive him “please chae forgive me .I didn’t know what came over me that day .. i- i- I just knew that I couldn’t loose you …. I felt that .. I just didn’t wanted you to date him.. and –and instead of telling you that he was no good …. I end up hurting you … please chae please …… “ “you said I was just an average jae” Jaejin let go of the hug and stare into her eyes which was filled with a liquid called tears “chae ofcourse you are an average , you are not the most popular girl in the school” jaejin said smiling Chaerul look at him like WTH “ but you are again the most funloving , carefree and my only kind hearted bestfriend who understand me like no one …. I guess even better than me” he smile as he put both of his palms on her cheeks “ and you have always manage to be no.1 on my list of the most beautiful girl” Scilence ….. “am I forgiven now ?? caus--” This time it was jaejin who was attack by a hug “your back !!” chaerul said as she rap her arms around his neck tightly ,happily as jaejin rap his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder ,smiling.