chapter 2

in love with my best friend

“aish it just wouldn’t come off” chaerul was frustrated since the colour wouldn’t come off her hair . “I just told you let’s just go to the salon” jaejin said frustrated as wel while leaning against the basin.”NO ! it’ll cost a fortune there” chaerul  replied  and stared to wash her  hair with the water again.

“it wasn’t the first time they did this to you right??” jaejin ask seriously. Apparently jaejin  never  knew that chaerul was bullied for being his best friend until now.

“it was nothing serious jae” chaerul said while avoiding his eyes. Suddenly jaejin  wrap  his arm around her and toke her in a hug and whisper on her ear “you should have told me chae”  jaejin said sounding really sad and hugging her tightly. Chaerul heart-skip-a-beat.it wasn’t the first time they hug or anything but it wasn’t like he hug her often  and so, every time he does  it made her feel like butterfly flutter  in her stomach.  chaerul  was  still in daze when jaejin pull away and then he realize that chaerul  hair was still a little  wet which also made his  a little wet due to  hug . He toke the towel that was beside him and put it on her head and started to rubbing it to dry her hair but purposely rubbing it roughly to mess her hair.

“yah!! Jae stop you’re messing my hair” chaerul  yell  as she snap out of her daze . jaejin lift up the towel  and stared laughing like no tomorrow , chaerul  on the other hand was red as tomato she was embarrass and pissed because she knew exactly why he was lughing like that it’s probably because her  hair which looked  like it’s been hit by tornado or something .

“you looked really pretty “ jaejin said while containing his laughter, that when chaerul really pissed and started hitting his arm.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” jaejin surrender but still laughing. Chaerul glare at him then try to come her hair with her  fingers . jaejin finally  stop laughing and said seriously “ chae if they do anything to you you’ll tell me right?” jaejin ask seriously

“ are we still in this topic?” chaerul answered tiredly 

“ chae ?” jaejin still in his serious mood 

Chareul sigh and said “ yes I’ll tell you happy?” 

Jaejin smile and said “ come on lets go to class we are getting late “ 

“ kay lets go “ chaerul said and pick up tha towel

         Jaejin put his arm around her and they both when walk to their class room happily


hmmm... i thought i could end this in 2or 3 chapter but i think there is going to be more chapters... anyway i hope readers will enjoy it :)