chapter 5

in love with my best friend

“Sin x +sin 3x +sin 5x + sin 7x = 4 cos x cos 2x sin 4x  got it everyone? “ the teacher said. “yes” everyone said in union  “ And now by using this formula solve the questions from this exercise” .

“ five minutes more” jaejin mummer in disappointment while checking the time on his wrist watch.

“rrriiiingggggg!!!!!!”

“ok class finished solve all the question from this exercise I’ll check tomorrow” the teacher said while heading out of the class. As soon as the teacher  when out  jaejin run out of the class as fast as he could ..as in lighting fast.

 

“chaerul-ah”

“ oh! Min hwan-shi “

“hey “ min hwan greet her with his cute smile , one to die for.

“hey “ chaerul smile back .

“soooo…….  are you going home with jaejin hyung ?” min hwan ask while rubbing behind of his neck with his right plam .

 Chaerul felt a small sensation of  pain inside her heart on hearing jaejin’s name.

“ani I think he is a bit busy today” chaerul lie while giving a fake smile.

“ oh really !! then I’ll take you home … -- I –m-mean only if you don’t mind …” min hwan said excitedly and a bit stuttering as well . while chaerul just smile in return .

“  I mean a young and p-preety—girl-like you shoul—dnt be out alone .. you know ..” min hwan blabber whatever  out of  nervous. Chaerul giggle on that .

“ min hwan –shi I’ll be happy if you’ll take me home” chaerul said while smiling.

Min hwan smile on hearing that . chaerul was glad that min hwan was on her side but how she wish it was jaejin instead of him. Her thought and laugh was cut out when she felt that someone has grab her wrist.

“chae.”

That voice was way too familiar to be mistaken. She turn around .

“chae I’m sorr-“

“I don’t want to hear it“ chaerul cut him off.

“please chae don’t-“

Chaerul free her wrist out of his grasp , violently.

“chae  please don’t be like this ..”jaejin tried again .

Chaerul couldn’t hold it anymore , and let the tears  role off  her eyes.  

“chae  pleas-“ before jaejin could finish his sentence she ran off her class.

On that min hwan ran after her  while looking at jaejin for the last time then running after chaerul again.

“ahhhhh!!” jaejin yell then kick the  desk out of frustration, students going out of the class and school were giving him weird , and fangirls were worried …. Well some were afraid.

 

“chaerul!! Wait !” min hwan grab her wrist and stop her. Chaerul was still sobbing.

“here” he gave her his handkerchief . chaerul took the handkerchief  and wipe her tears

“thanks “

“come on I’ll take you home “ min hwan said smiling and chaerul didn’t argue.  


hello everyone i'm sorry for updating this late. And i think i'll be apdating after march because my final exam is from march 7 .... so yeah. but if i could i'll update thank you .