CHAPTER 10

We got married


Suho wakes up to see his wife's angelic sleeping face. He smiled softly and decided to get up and make some food for breakfast. He wasn't the best cook but neither was his food inedible. He washed his face and got cracking while Chorong slept peacefully in her dreams. 

Meanwhile in the other house...

Bomi: Ouch my back hurts wait WHY AM I ON THE FLOOR? DASHIET HAPPENED? 
Luhan: Ah why is it so noisy? 
Bomi: Could you at least open your damn eyes and look? 
Luhan: /opens eyes/ OH GOD WHY ARE YOU ON THE FLOOR? AND WHY AM I ALONE ON THE BED? 
Bomi: My back hurts (/__\) 
Luhan: Okay okay wait I'm gonna help you. 

Luhan gets out from the bed and runs over to Bomi. He carries her onto the bed. He had to admit she was rather light. 

Bomi: That feels nicer but I'm so reviewing the footage to find out what happened. 
Luhan: Yeah okay I wanna know what happened to my dear gorilla too
Bomi: I was gonna kill you but I'm too tired to carry out the mission to kill you so you are lucky 
Luhan: :P 
Bomi: Alright now what about breakfast 
Luhan: I bought cereal and milk yesterday 
Bomi: That's good okay settled! 
Luhan: What to do todayyy? 
Bomi: Lets start by teaching me CHINESE! 
Luhan: But why do you want to learn chinese? 
Bomi: So I can learn a new language and talk to you in two languages and I can also communicate with my dear pandas. 
Luhan: Hahahaha okay panda? 
Bomi: We call our fans that 
Luhan: Pfft I knew that 
Bomi: Sure you did now let's go eat 

In the other house 

Chorong just woke up and she didn't see Suho. Then she smelled something nice so she decided to go and check it out. She got out of bed with her messy bed hair and saw Suho making breakfast. He turned around and saw Chorong. He thought about how lucky he was to have such a cute wife. 

Chorong: What are you doing so early in the morning Jagi? 
Suho: I'm making breakfast! 
Chorong: But the wife's supposed to make the breakfast! Why didn't you wake me up? 
Suho: Because you looked too cute while you were deep in your dreamland so I didn't.
Chorong: /blushes/ Have you showered? 
Suho: Yeah go shower now so after that you can eat my delicious food. 
Chorong: Haha okay