Mixed Up Feelings

To Entwine My World with Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rushed update but here it is ^^

Thank you all so much for the feedback on the last chapter!

It was great hearing from ya'll!

I start second semester of uni on Monday so I won't be able to update as much...

But I will still remain faithful to the Troopers and my unnie.

Never giving up on this story xD

Thanks fo reading guys!

Don't forget to leave me a comment!

~~~~

Tiffany POV

It was already evening when Nicole put away the last of the files.

After the unexpected meeting with Jessica, my day had been filled with other clients.

But it wasn't enough to keep me distracted.

My mind had kept replaying our conversation that morning...

“Ugh… are we done now?” I asked, stretching my tired body.

Nicole flashed a smile at me.

“Were done for today ma'am. You can go now. Do you want me to call a cab for you?”

I tapped my chin and pulled out my phone to check the time.

It was only 6:30 and it was also a Monday evening.

Plenty of time and there wouldn’t be many people out late at night.

My assistant looked expectant as she had her phone out.

“Hmmmm… well actually… do you have plans tonight Nic?”

Nicole almost dropped her phone.

“W-What did you say Ms. Hwang?”

I grinned at my blushing assistant, knowing she wouldn’t be able to resist my charms.

“I asked if you were busy tonight Ms. Jung. I want to grab a couple of drinks, will you accompany me?”

Nicole looked like she was ready to pass out from excitement.

“Omo~… I-I.. uhh… yes ma'am! Drinks sound like a fun idea! Let me just go get my car…”

Before she could dash out of the room, I walked towards her, backing Nicole into the wall.

She shivered as I leaned in to whisper into her ear.

“Let me drive tonight Nic~ I promise you that I’ll take you to places that you’ve only imagined in your dreams~”

I let my lips touch the softness of her skin, slightly.

Nicole was starting to turn bright red.

“I-… I… why are you doing this Ms. Hwang???”

“I’m frustrated Nic… And you’re the only person that can help me. I trust you more than I trust myself right now. So please… let me stay with you tonight…”

Nicole gulped and dug into her pocket for her car keys.

She handed them to me.

I gave her an eye-smile.

“Thanks Nic. Let’s go!”

I grabbed her hand and we walked towards her car.

“Sorry Nicole… this is wrong and I’m probably hurting both of us right now. But at the moment I just need an escape. Forgive my selfishness…”

~~~~

No One POV

Yuri winced as Hyoyeon dabbed her swollen cheek with an ointment.

“Ouch! Be careful will you!” she hissed.

The dancing queen had her eyebrows crossed in concentration.

“Hold still! It’s not my fault you got into a fight! Besides, if you don’t dab this ointment every 3 hours, you’re going to have a nasty bruise tomorrow morning.”

The black pearl groaned, thinking back to the events that took place that morning.

Earlier that day, right after she had dropped Soojung off at school, she had a scuffle with Officer Choi.

Yoona had run into her and started to cry, so her instincts had instantly taken over.

Which sadly gave her a sassy mouth.

One thing led to another and there was a small fight.

Sooyoung had punched her and after that she couldn’t remember much.

Luckily Taeyeon had heard Yoona’s cries and the SunYeon couple were able to pull the two fools away from each other before they could do any serious damage.

Yuri had a swollen cheek and Sooyoung got herself another brilliant black eye.

Sunny was kind enough to give her an ice pack and ointment.

But since Taeyeon had taken Sooyoung in another room, Yuri did not get her revenge and pound the daylights out of the shikshin.

“What did you two even fight about Yul?”

Hyoyeon put away the ointment.

Yuri blushed.

“Ummm… about Yoona. Choi made her cry so my instincts kind of took over…”

The older of the two girls rolled her eyes.

“Seriously Kwon?! A fight over a girl? I know you’re a player but seriously, it’s just one girl! And she’s already taken!!!”

This time Yuri rolled her eyes.

“I am not THAT vain Kim Hyoyeon! When we went out the other day, Yoona kinda broke down and she told me that she’s been having a rough time with Officer Choi. Plus I kinda have a crush on her…”

The black pearl’s cheeks turned bright pink as she began to blush.

Hyoyeon’s jaw dropped.

“Oh. My. GOD… has the world ended or something???!!! Kwon Yuri has a crush?!?! Now THIS is a first.”

Yuri didn't dare to look at her friend in the face.

“Shut it Hyo… It is NOT my first time liking a girl…”

The dancing queen snorted.

“Hah! You’re hilarious. The last time you went out with a chick seriously was in high school, Heartbreaker Kwon. You even said so yourself that it’s no use putting your heart out th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter