A Bright New Day

To Entwine My World with Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick update~

Severe winter storm where I'm living right now.

Didn't have power for two days but it miraculously came back on this afternoon~ ^^

I hope you like it!

Please please pleeeeeease leave me feedback down below~

And as always, thank you for reading and subscribing~

You guys are ALL amazing xD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No One POV

The JeTi duo walked awkwardly around the Jung Mansion's large gardens.

They had barely spoken a word.

Only the birds filled the silence of the morning.

Tiffany avoided Jessica's obvious stare.

The eye-smiling woman instead looked to the flowers that grew in the gardens.

Beautiful pink roses grew in the garden.

It reminded her of a Valentine's Day long ago when they had still be dating.

The memory brought tears to her eyes as Tiffany quickly blinked them away.

Finally Jessica had enough.

She grabbed her ex's hands and made the latter face her.

"Fany-ah, I want to talk to you. But it really defeats the purpose when you aren't looking at me."

Tiffany slowly turned to look at her former lover.

"W-why am I here Jessie? How did I even get here?"

Jessica bit her bottom lip.

"You don't remember anything from last night?"

The latter shook her head no and the ice-princess sighed heavily.

"I found you at a bar with Nicole last night. You were drunk so I took you home before Nicole could do anything to you. You were mess when we got here, but I took care of you. That's all there is to it."

"S-So... we didn't sleep together last night?"

Tiffany turned red as the question left her lips.

Jessica's lips curved up into a devious smile.

"No Tiff, I just slept next to you last night. I didn't touch you. Well... except for the bath anyway."

The eye-smiling girl looked at the ice-princess with her eyes wide and mouth open.

"Y-You... WHAT?!?! You BATHED me?!?!"

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"You were covered in puke Tiffany. Besides it's not like I haven't seen it before..."

The two women blushed suddenly finding interest in the garnder who was watering the flowers in the distance.

"Ummm... so..." said Tiffany fanning herself and trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"You planted pink roses? I thought you hated them?"

Jessica smiled bitterly.

"I planted them because of you. I wanted something that would remind me of you."

"If you cared for me so much... why did you leave me?"

"Please believe me Tiff... I never wanted to leave you. I left so I could protect you. To protect us."

The tears slowly start to fall down Tiffany's face.

"There's no us without you and me Jessie... You left and I waited. You never came back."

Now Jessica was crying.

"Tiffany please... I wanted to. I wanted to so bad. But I needed to ened things with Seunggi before I could go back to you. And then... things got complicated. Seunggi's father got ill. He demanded for a grand child as his last wish. I didn't want one... especially not with Seunggi but... I- I-..."

Both girls broke down and began to sob.

"Fany-ah... I never ever stopped thinking about you. You were always on my mind. Every single moment of every single day. I... I wanted to run away. To be with you and love you... There were so many days that I just wanted to escape and come find you... But I owned it to the Lees. They saved my family's company from going bankrupt. They saved all that I have of my parents. The least I could have done was give them an heir."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter