Battlefield of Emotions

To Entwine My World with Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Yoona was in the middle of her math lesson when Taeyeon called her to main office.

She left her assistant in charge and hurriedly left the room.

To her surprise, upon arrival, the deer met the last person she ever wanted to see.

Jessica Jung squirmed uncomfortable in her chair as those familiar doe-eyes werefilled with hate.

"What is she doing here?" asked Yoona coldly, her eyes not leaving the ice-princess.

Taeyeon gulped nervously.

Her dongsaeng was sweet and choding-like, but when she was mad... it was completely different story.

"I... ummm... uhhhh- she- uhhh... I-" stuttered Taeyeon.

Jessica cleared .

"*ahem*... Ummm please don't be upset at Taeyeon. I only came here because I knew this was the only way to talk to you."

"Well miss Jung... I appreciate you coming here but I am in the middle of teaching my class. Good day to you."

Yoona turned to leave but Jessica quickly stopped her.

"Please Yoona... just fifteen minutes."

The younger girl glared back.

"And what makes you think that you deserve even fifteen minutes of my time?"

Taeyeon walked over and placed a hand on Yoona's arm.

"Yoona-ah please... she came all this way to talk to you. Just give her fifteen minutes..."

Yoona scowled.

"Fine. But don't think that I'm going to be understanding."

Jessica gave Taeyeon a small smile as the shorter woman quickly left the room.

~~~~

Jessica POV

I knew she would be upset but I didn't know she would be this upset.

"What happened while I was away Tiff??"

When Tiffany and I were still together, Yoona had been like my younger sister.

We got along really well.

With both their parents gone, Tiffany had the huge responsibility of raising her.

So I had taken upon myself to ease some of that burden.

I still remembered helping her with homeowork, picking her up from school, and even cooking dinner with her."

It hurt now to see that the girl I had cared so much about looking at me with such hatred.

"How are you Yoongie?" I ask hoping her nickname would soften her up a little.

Yoona scowled glaring at me again.

"Only my family and close friends call me that Miss Jung. The last time I checked, you were neither."

I frowned.

"Look please Yoona... Hear me out at least..."

"What makes you think that you deserve any amount of respect from me Miss Jung?!" snapped Yoona.

Her hands shook from anger, her voice was shaky, and she was blinking rapidly, as if trying to hold back tears.

"Please Yoong I-

"No! Just stop! I DON'T want to here an explanation! I HATE you! And you should just leave before I lose my temper!" burst Yoona.

Soon the tears she had been trying to hold back finally spilled over as she looked angrier than before.

I swallowed my own sobs as I finally began to understand the amount of pain I must have caused both Tiffany and Yoona...

"P-Please Yoona... I just... I don't even know what happened when I was gone. I talked to Fany and she won't tell me the truth. Please. You're the only one who knows everything and you're the only one that can help me right now... Please."

Yoona bit her lip as she closed her eyes and clenched her fist.

She opened her eyes to reveal menacing red eyes filled with pure rage and bitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter