TaengSic - Sick

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: A scene where Jessica takes care of Taeyeon when she's sick or injured.
~


Taeyeon was buried underneath a heap of blankets as the chills started to settle in. Jessica came into the room and let out a sigh. The brunette walked forward and took in the presence of her wife. Her bangs were sticking to her face due to sweating, she was shaking lightly, and she was breathing quite heavily.

Jessica brought a hand up and gently ran her fingers through the shorter woman’s hair. It was silent in the room and Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes. A bright smile settled on her face and she nuzzled her face against Jessica’s hand.

"Oh Taengoo, what am I gonna do with you?"

"Dress in a skimpy nurse’s outfit and take good care of me?”

"Byuntae. You’re sick and that’s all you think about?"

"Can’t help it when my wife looks like you," Taeyeon winked.

A loud creak alerted the two of their bedroom door opening. A pair of heads peeked inside, one head looking guiltier than the other.

Jessica smiled at her two children and beckoned them closer. Her little girls clambered up onto the bed.

"Umma, is Appa okay?" the youngest one asked.

"Yes, Soojung-ah. Your Appa just wasn’t very smart for letting you guys play in the rain.

"I told her Umma, that you’d get mad," the older one said.

The smile on Jessica’s face grew, “I know Seohyun-ah. But Appa didn’t listen, did she.”

"Nuh uh. She just splashed in the huuuuge puddle," Krystal stretched out her tiny arms.

Taeyeon scoffed, “Ganging up on me? Don’t ask me for ice cream next time.”

Little Krystal’s eyes grew wide and she immediately snuggled up to her appa, “Appa, Soojung sowwie. Buy me mango ice cream next time?”

Jessica lifted a delicate eye brow and Taeyeon smiled nervously, “No, Soojung-ah. You’ve had too many sweets.”

Krystal pouted and Jessica clapped her hands together, “Alright, your Appa needs her rest. Say goodnight.”

Seohyun came up and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon. Krystal reluctantly hugged her appa and Taeyeon whispered in her ear, “Next time if your umma’s not there, I’ll get you ice cream.”

She squealed and gave a rather sloppy kiss on her sick appa’s cheek, “Thank you, Appa!”

Jessica sighed as she watched her two daughters head to bed, “You spoil them too much.”

Taeyeon smiled softly, “Only the best for my princesses.”

"I’m gonna go tuck them in. Take your medicine, I’ll be back soon."

A hand shot out from underneath the blankets to grab Jessica’s wrist, “I love you, wifey.”

Jessica rolled her eyes before kissing Taeyeon’s forehead tenderly, “I love you too, seobang.”

"Don’t take too long," she called out.

Jessica winked as she headed out the door, “Don’t miss me too much.”