JeTi - Reunited

TaeNySic Scenarios
rayemitarashi asked: How about some JeTi as friends when they were young in the states but were broken apart because Jessica moved to Korea, reuniting when SNSD was put together and just go from there Also I would not be opposed to some Taeyeon action as well
 

 

~

Fingers tightly grasped each other in desperation, “So you’re really leaving?”

The young girl nodded, “I’m leaving next month.”

"But…you just got back from Korea. I already missed you while you were gone."

"Steph, I need to go. It’s my dream to be a pop star and they said they can train me. I can be as popular as S.E.S!"

A sigh escaped the normally boisterous child, “Promise me something, Jessi?”

"Ne?"

Stephanie gave her best friend a tentative smile, “Don’t forget me when you become a star?”

Jessica crushed her in a tight bear hug, “I could never forget my best friend.”

"I’m going to miss you," tightly hugging her back, Stephanie’s shoulders began to shake from the tears escaping her eyes.

She wasn’t the only one crying, “I’m going to miss you, too.”

~

Jessica groaned as she leaned back against the wall. Training was a little intense today and she let out a sigh. It had been four years since she started training under SM Entertainment; the same amount of time since she last saw her best friend.

Another tired figure plopped down beside her, “I’m surprised you don’t have your face pressed against the aircon right now, Sooyeon-ah.”

"Taengoo~" Jessica whimpered pathetically as she tilted her body, collapsing into the older girl’s lap.

The baby faced girl just laughed and ran her fingers through Jessica’s dark locks, “You that tired?”

"Mm."

They sat in silence for a bit with Jessica closing her eyes and Taeyeon massaging her head. She was a recent trainee for this supposed big girl group their company was working to build up. Taeyeon had left her home to Seoul and it was hard for her since she thought she didn’t connect much with the other girls. She had managed to open up to Jessica though and was working on doing the same for the other girls. However, for now, she was satisfied with where she was at.

Taeyeon looked down at Jessica and chuckled, “You thinking about her again?”

Jessica’s eye lids opened to reveal the sadness in her eyes, “Sometimes…I forget about her, from being so busy. But then we get a break and she’s the first thing that pops into my head. How her eyes looked when she bid me goodbye at the airport. Then I’ll feel guilty that I forgot about her. I promised that I would never forget her.”

A warm hand softly caressed Jessica’s face, “But you never go a day without thinking about her, right?”

"It’s not enough…I just really miss her."

"As cheesy as it may sound, Sooyeon-ah. You hold her right here in your heart. Even if training gets crazy, at the end of the day she’s there. Right there with you, cheering you on. So train hard and be a star with her in mind. Don’t let Steppani down.”

Jessica giggled but felt reassured from Taeyeon’s words, “Thanks, Taengoo. But you still can’t say her name right.”

Taeyeon shrugged and pursed her lips, “English is only easy when you’re singing it.”

~

"Umm, a-annyeongsaheyo."

"Annyeong, Taeyeon-inmida," she said politely.

Taeyeon blinked at the tan American-looking girl in front of her. She was her new roommate, Miyoung, who was going to be a part of the same group she was in. The taller girl had this familiar feel to her.

"You can put your stuff in the room," she said.

"Um, excuse me, what? Can you say that slower?" Miyoung asked in somewhat broken Korean.

Okay, it seemed they had this small language barrier they would have to overcome. Taeyeon began to make gestures towards the room and showed her that she could put away her stuff.

"You. Can. Unpack. Over. Here!"

After understanding the gestures and slow Korean speech of Taeyeon, Miyoung gave her a big eye smile. Wow. That’s one pretty eye-smile. Reminds me of Sooyeon’s friend she keeps talking about, Steppani.

"Kamsamnida."

Yeah, first thing tomorrow, Taeyeon was going to introduce her to Jessica.

~

They were currently in the middle of training and Taeyeon wondered where Miyoung was. She wanted to introduce her to Sooyeon but she never got around to it. Apparently she had some orientation and was being shown around. Their training also got in the way of Taeyeon telling Sooyeon about her new roommate.

"Okay! Fifteen minute break!"

"Thank god," Jessica mumbled as she moved to stand next to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gave her an empathetic look as she calmed her rapid breathing, “I know, a little intense today.”

"Tell me about it."

There was a loud clap that garnered their attention, “Listen up, girls! I want to introduce you to someone.”

Jessica slowly turned her head only to hear an exclamation, “JESSI!”

"Steph?"

Taeyeon blinked as she watched Miyoung envelope Sooyeon in a tight embrace as tears leaked from both of their eyes. Wait…Miyoung is Steppani?

"Okay, it seems Jessica already knows Tiffany. Everyone, this is Tiffany and she’ll be training with you from now on."

It seemed as now wasn’t the time to get to know the newcomer as she was busy reuniting with her best friend. Taeyeon looked on with a satisfied smile. Jessica had her arms tight around Tiffany’s shoulders with her face buried in her neck. Tiffany was the same except her arms were wrapped around Jessica’s waist.

"I missed you so much, Jessi."

Jessica let out more tears of happiness, “I’m so glad you’re here.”

They were finally reunited.

Complete.

~

 

I hope that was good rayemitarashi! I know I ended it where they reunited but if you want a continuation of after, just let me know. ^^

I’m also sorry for rushing it a little [I have to go to class then work in…ten minutes ago lol].