TaengSic - Karma

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon finally feeling what Jessica felt when she first started ignoring the younger girl. With Tiffany hanging out with Yuri more often, she seeks and finds comfort with the person she thought she could no longer be at peace with. Angsty but fluffy at the end? :3
~


Karma.

This must be what karma is. Taeyeon sat on a bench near the Han River with melancholy thoughts. A couple of hours ago she tried to hang out with a certain beautiful, eye-smiling goddess, her best friend, Tiffany.

It had started out subtly.

Tiffany didn’t return a call. Her replies to Taeyeon’s text were slow until she didn’t text back any more. She missed a previously arranged outing of theirs. On stage at a performance, Tiffany was too busy playing around with Yuri to notice Taeyeon’s presence.

She had complained about it to Sunny only for it to blow up in her face. You’re not getting sympathy points from me. You’ve been doing the same exact thing Tiffany does to you but to Jessica. Sunny left Taeyeon contemplating in her room with a huge pit of guilt in her stomach.

Was this feeling of emptiness what Jessica went through? This hurt? These emotional pains? Years. Sunny said years. Did she cause this to Jessica the whole time because her eyes and thoughts were only filled of Tiffany?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a slim figure that sat beside her. Taeyeon blinked in surprise to see Jessica, the girl she ignored all this time. If only. If only she took the time to notice her.

She recalled the times where Jessica was always there. In the background but still there. If she had just looked over her left shoulder and offered a smile, would that have prevented all that pain.

The two remained silent and Taeyeon felt like crying. What she was feeling because of Tiffany, must have been twice, no, ten times worse for Jessica.

"I…I’m sorry."

Jessica glanced at her, “For what?”

"For ignoring you. It hurts not to exist in someone’s eyes. …I’m sorry."

The younger girl placed her hand on top of Taeyeon’s, “I forgive you.”

"How can you do that? Forgive me so easily?" Taeyeon felt like this was unfair. Jessica should be mad. Should be happy that Taeyeon was suffering like she did but no. No, Jessica had this look of empathy on her face.

"Because I can, Taengoo. Just don’t ignore me anymore?"

Taeyeon sat quiet for a moment before she nodded firmly as she laced their fingers together. Jessica had always been there, she just needed to open her eyes to see it.

~

Was that okay? Good length? Angsty but fluffy enough? Hope it was. :3