Chapter 3

Bringing sun back to my life (sequel to

Today me,jessica and myungsoo are going to myeongdong. luckyly today weather is daebak. so it would be more fun to shopping.

"we're here!" jessica said with happy tone "Shut up, are you going to make my beautiful ears become deaf?" jessica pout. 

"Oppa,your ears are not beautiful from what i see" i said to he. he make surprise face "wait, you call me oppa?" i nodded. he laugh

"Ok then, i need to meet my friend. so take care yourself. byee~" he walking away. i hold jessica hand and walk together to shopping~

"Omo, everything at here make my eye shinee" i chuckle. "how if i buy a dress for you?" "No~ i can buy it by myself. it will waste your money only"

i pulled her to Dress shop . there beautiful dress. i want to buy for her also for me. who know maybe i need to go any dinner or event soon?

i take blue long sleeve dress and hand it to jessica "try it" i said while make puppy eyes to her "Fine, i go try it" her walked to dressing room.

while waiting for jessica. i try to find an dress for me.

 

--

While Tao

TAO P.O.V

"Oppa~ jiyoung already invite me to party at her's house. so can you buy new dress for me?" her make aegyo "Ok then.anything for my gf"

i put my hand at her waist. today exo-m ask me out to myeongdong. but then hyuna ask me. so i decide to go with my gf .

"that shop! let's go there~" her pointing to dress shop. i just follow what her said. we enter the shop. her started pick dress.

while hyuna pick dress. i look around shop. and then i see jessica.

"Oppa, i go to dressing room ok~" i just nodded to hyuna. after her gone to dressing room. i walk to jessica direction.

"Hi jessica" jessica turn her face to me with surprise face "T-tao? what are you doing at here?? her smile to me.

"company my girlfriend to buy a dress. and you? with who you coming?" i ask her "i-i come with my old friend" her said.

"old friend? jumi?" "no-no , not jumi, my other old friend" her said to me. and then we having a chit-chat while waiting for my girlfriend

-end of tao p.o.v-

 

--

Back to jumi

i feel my phone vibration at my pocket. i take my phone and look on it. oh jessica send me a message. 

From : My bestfriend ~jessica~

Tao also at this shop! now we having a chit chat. what i need to do now?

i froze. i can't let any exo-m maybe see me at korea. 

To : My bestfriend ~jessica~

, with who he come?

waiting for jessica replied my message

From : My bestfriend ~jessica~

He come with he girlfriend. i forgot to tell you he already have a girlfriend.

but now what i need to do? and what you gonna do now?

i thinking. should i go out and tell he i already back to korea? No. bad idea . or maybe i could waiting at here till he out from this shop? YES!

To : My bestfriend ~jessica~

i think i should wait till he exit from this shop.

i sit at dressing room floor. so hot at here.

From : My bestfriend ~jessica~

Damn no! his girlfriend are super duper slow!

for prove. you can look around dressing room.

i pulled a bit my dressing room curtain. "This or this? Omo, this is sy also!" i see a girl hold 4 hanging dress. i pulled curtain to normal.

To : My bestfriend ~jessica~

Come to my dressing room.

30 sec later. jessica come. i let her enter my dressing room "what we need to do?" her ask me. "can i borrow you nerd glasses?"

her open her handbag take out her nerd glasses and hand it to me "what are you gonna do?" her ask me. "i will pretend to be your other friend"

"Daebak! i also say to he that i shopping with my other old friend" jessica said. i tied my hair to bun hairstyle.wearing nerd glasses.

"am i look like a nerd right now?" i ask jessica. her nodded "let's go!" her was about to hold my hand. but i stop her

"wait. i want buy this dress" i take the dress hanging on my dressing room. i hold jessica hand and walk out from dressing room.

i see tao sitting on one of chair. if i can i really to hug he as friend. we walk to tao direction. "Tao.this is my friend . Mina. and this is my friend .tao"

tao lif he head to me . and get up from his seat "Hi. my name is tao. Huang zitao" i smile to he "Hi~ my name is Minah . Doo minah" fake name.

jessica make fake cough. "Ju- i mean Minah. let's go pay our dress., and tao. sorry we need to go now.hope we can meet soon" we smile to tao.

"oh ok" we bow to tao . and walk to casher. i was the one paying because i already say i want to buy an dress for jessica.

after that. we exit from the dress shop. i untied my hair and give back nerd glasses to jessica. "Fuhh. luckyly he didn't said anything" i said to jessica.

"Yeaa, where are going now?" jessica ask me. "let's go to myungsoo. let me call he" i take out my phone and dial myungsoo number "..." ".." "yeoboseyo?"

"Jerk-soo oppa.where you at right now?" "oh i'm at H.o.T cafe. do you know the way?" "maybe. wait me ok~" i ended call.

"let's go. myungsoo now at H.o.T cafe.do you know where is it?" jessica nodded and we started walking to H.o.T cafe.

30 minutes later . . .

"Thanks sir" "you're welcome." we bow to man who was help us after lost in myeongdong.

i turn my head to jessica "glad he know the way" "hehe. sorry jumi" we enter H.o.T cafe and look around. i see myungsoo and he old friend maybe.

but then i see exo m with he also "Noo.. exo m again" jessica whine. i pulled jessica out from H.o.T cafe "let's just return to my house" jessica agreed

i dial myungsoo number while walking away from cafe "where you?" "my leg is hurt. i need return to house" i said with have no energy tone.

"Okey. take care. i will return to house soon. bye" he ended call.

 

--

While kris

KRIS P.O.V

The meeting already finish. today was meeting with Mrs.Kim from KimWorld corporation. "Mrs.kim!" i call her when her was about to exit.

"yes?" "i want to invite mrs.kim and family to party at my house tomorrow night. all rich people would be there tomorrow. i hope mrs.kim can come"

i take out card party from my pocket and hand it to mrs.kim "i think i can. see you tomorrow" i bow to her.

-end of kris p.o.v-

 

--

Back to jumi

now me.jessica.myungsoo and my auntie having a dinner. "Oh yea almost forgot. tomorrow night you all need to follow me to some party" my auntie said

"Ok ~" i finish my dish and heading to my room.

 

--

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

i finish texting with my friend and lif my head to see my mother still eating "mom, who party we need to go tomorrow?" i ask my mother.

my mother hand me a party card . so i take look on it

Sunday Night

Party start 20:00 to 01:00 am

Party owner

Wu Yi Fan & Wu Jiyoung


Sorry if there some grammar mistake & bad writing skill

and thanks for who subscribe this story. saranghaeyo~

i can't wait mv for this teaser - > ClickMe

~~