Chapter 5

Bringing sun back to my life (sequel to

Jiyoung P.O.V

After last night party. kris go drunk with his friend. it hard to see kris go drunk. from what i know. kris only go drunk if he sad or angry.

it have been 2 year we are official. but we still didnt have child yet.  i feel little worried about that. i mean big worried.

last night nana and hyunah told me to go hospital and check. but i scared. how if the doctor say i cant get pregnant?.

every woman hate to hear that. i dont want to lost kris. i still remember about 8 year ago.

 

-Flashback 8 year ago-

Valentime day. a day for couple . a day for telling your crush you love he/her . today jiyoung feeling so happy finally her can confess to her crush.

her crush age is 20. while her age is 16.silly but in jiyoung mind age is only number.

jiyoung is most nerdy girl at school. all kingka and queenka hate her.

today jiyoung want to go to her crush favorite restaurant. how jiyoung know? because her always stalking he.

jiyoung wearing a red white polkadot dress and matching shoes. jiyoung enter the restaurant and looking around restaurant. there he. with he friend.

jiyoung check her outfit and glasses. all look good. her also holding a flower with chocolate box. her walking to kris table with confident style.

Her made fake cough. kris and his friend look at jiyoung. jiyoung didnt waste time. and quickly confess her love to kris.

"today is valentime day. i always wish to star i could find my love as soon i can. after i see you, i know you're my love. hope you can accept my love"

kris stand up and face jiyoung. her thought kris will kiss her. "i'm sorry but i already have girlfriend. hope you can find other guy".

jiyoung heart break into piece of puzzle. her bow to kris and quickly run away and exit from restaurant.

her run in rain . people look at her weirdly. "i swear i will make you mine soon. just wait"

-end of flashback-

 

after that happpen. i told my father i want go to paris and get plastic surgery also meet my cousin. her transform me from nerd to Goddes.

i went back to korea and meet kris . he was the one ask my number and my name. he tell me he already have gf but i say its ok.

i'm not evil. but i have to do this. i love kris so much. i really want to meet kris 1st gf.

but whenever i ask he 1st gf number or name. he will change the topic or kiss me. untill i found her by myself. my new friend juminah

i feel little bit regret. but i have too . only kris can make me happy . suddenly i hear someone knock my bedroom door "come in"

"Mrs.wu , ms.kim and ms.Im waiting for you at livingroom" i nodded and tell my maid to continue her work.

-end of jiyoung p.o.v-

 

--

"we're at han river!~" myungsoo rolling his eye. i smile to jessica. i put mattress on grass. jessica put picnic basket on it ,

while myungsoo already lie down on mattress. me and jessica sitting on mattress and having good time chit-chat.

suddenly a guy come and look at sleeping myungsoo :

"who you?" i ask he . he turn he face to me and smile "i'm sungjong! you must be hyung cousin right?"

i nod "Yup, i'm jumi and this is jessica my friend" sungjong was about to shake hand with me but myungsoo pulled he and sungjong fall at myungso body

me and jessica just starring at them . and 5 more guys come. "Goshh are you two making out at public?" i almost chuckle at that question.

myungsoo push the guy name sungjong and quickly stand up "No way, im 100% guy" myungsoo make he arrogant face to them.

"are you all also myungsoo friend?" i ask . they nodded "sorry if we bother your picnic day" the small eye bow to me "No, its ok" i smile to them

they started intro theyself "my name is sunggyu" "just call me hoya" "dongwoo" "woohyun a.k.a namstar" "sungyeol~" sungyeol wink at jessica.

myungsoo sit beside me and tell he friend to sit also . we chit-chat . they're kind and friendly. sungyeol keep he eyes at jessica but jessica avoid he.

suddenly my phone vibration. i look at caller id . noname . so i answer it. who know maybe my old friend "yeoboseyo?".

"jumi, can we meet at Classi-" i ended the call. "who call you?~" jessica ask me. "no one" i smile to jessica. .how can kris know my phone number?

 

--

While kris

KRIS P.O.V

"jumi,can we meet at Classi-" her ended call . i throw my phone. 2 ing year i lost her. now her back. and her hate me.

i won't give up about this. i take another phone from my pocket and call someone "Yo kris, what can i help you this time?".

"Junhyung, i need your help. could you find every information about girl name Jo Jumin Ah? i will send her picture to you later" 

"O-ok send the photo as fast you can" he ended call. i search jumi picture on my phone. i found it . i send to junhyung.

-end of kris p.o.v-

 

--

JUNHYUNG P.O.V

i lie down on my bed. i see my family photo frame at drawer beside my bed. i take the photo frame. and look at the picture.

i miss my family. omma,appa,dongsaeng. my phone vibration . i look at caller. its ceo from kang company. Kris. i put my family photo fram at my bed.

"Yo kris, what can i help you this time?" i stand up and walk to my bedroom window.

"Junhyung, i need your help. could you find every information about girl named Jo Jumin Ah? i will send her picture to you later" i froze.

jo jumin ah? n-no it couldn't be her. maybe other girl same name with her "O-ok send the photo as fast you can" i ended call.

what am thinking now? there no way someone already dead could live back . i hear beep at my phone. i quickly check it.

Its her. i walk to my bed and take my family photo frame. i look her picture and my famly picture. i can't believe this.

My dongsaeng still alive?


Annyeonghaseyo~

sorry if i made some grammar mistake and bad writing skill~

Taraa! new character. junhyung b2st <3

but my bias in b2st is doojoon :3 but i love both xD

My doojoon  2jun is so perfect

--