Chapter 6

Bringing sun back to my life (sequel to

sitting on my bed while reading kpop magazine.yesterday picnic was fun. infinite is really kind. sungyeol still call jessica even jessica won't answer

i bet sungyeol will be the best boyfriend for jessica. but i wonder where is jessica now? i didn't see her from morning. maybe she go to work. yeaa.

"Yahh jo juminah open this door" i hear myungsoo shouted from outside room. "just open it, i didnt lock pabo" i put my magazine on my bed. 

and wait myungsoo to come in.he open the door and didnt close it. i see he hold a bouquet red rose flower.

he come sit beside me and hand the flower to me "someone send this to you .there's paper on it" he said.

i take the flower away from he. wow it have been 2 year no one give me bouquet flower."Ok then..can you leave now?" he smirk "why? feeling scared?"

i rolling my eyes "no way and just leave me now" he still stare at me with smirk on his face "how if i dont want?" he ask. ok maybe little bit scary.

his face become more and more closer to me. before i can close my eye "Yahh lucky boy come to livingroom now" i hear my auntie shouted.

dissapoint on his face. i chuckle to he. "what are you chuckle for?" he stand up and exit from my room. i look the bouquet rose flower at my hand.

i take the paper behind the flower and begin to read it :

Rose are red

Violet are blue

If i could . I turn back to when i first kissed you

Rose are red

Violet are blue

if you don't believe to me. and then what can i do

Rose are red

Violet are blue

Baby no one knows me as much as you

Rose are red

Violet are blue

Believe i'll do anything. to get next to you

Rose are red

Violet are blue

Tell me you still love me and i'll run to you

Rose are red

Violet are blue

You might not know. but i love you.

Can we meet at xxxx restaurant tonight? at 20:30

Oh also. can you wear red dress? it will make you look like angel soon :) hope you come -Kris

Silent on my room. what kind of the is this? telling me to go and need to wearing a red dress? Goshh, are he sick or what?

and how did he know my auntie house address? , what should i do now? i take my phone on my pocket and dial jessica number.

"Yeoboseyo, sorry today i need to work and forgot to tell you. mian~" "aniya, it's okay. but now can you help me with something? i ask her.

"of course, what is it?" smirk on my face. a evil plan in my mind now

 

-

Kris P.O.V

i already arrived to the restaurant. i really2 hope jumi will come tonight. and thanks to zico. actually zico was the one who give me jumi address.

junhyung say he already have another job to complete. so i pay zico to find every information about jumi.

maybe people will call me a jerk because want to cheat on jiyoung back. but i just can't stand with my heart now.

i really felt confused with my heart. i can't sleep because of this. everynight i would thinking about jiyoung or juminah? aishh.

suddenly i feel shadow infront me "Err. Mr.wu. ALL of your girlfriend is already here" what he mean by 'all?' i lif my head and shocked.

"you is kris right? OMG OMG i'm heesica" "shut up, my name is Eunja. you're the one send me the flower right?" "He send to me only! i'm Kyungsoomin" 

my eye couldn't blink now. are zico give me a wrong address? "N-no, i'm not kris. my name is tan..yea.kim tan" all of them sigh.

"really? but why this waiter say your name is kris?" the one named hessica pointed to one of the waiter. "er..uh.look its lee min ho!" they look away.

i quickly take this chance run to exit. "Hey you wait!" one of them shouted and chase me. . this is hard

-end of kris p.o.v-

 

--

walking on the park with jessica. myungsoo have to go somewhere with his gang. Infinite. and my auntie have to attend another party again.

"Heyy jumi, i bet kris having his best date ever in his life now" i chuckle at jessica. "yeaa i think so. thanks jessica for help me" we sit on bench

"you're welcome,i'm here at your side if you need anything.remember we already make pinky promise~" i smile.

"but, where you find them?" She chuckle first before telling me.

-Flashback-

Jessica p.o.v

"Yeoboseyo, this is seoul fried chicken restaur-" "annyeonghaseyo heechul oppa! this is me jessica, you know me right~?"  i wait for him answer.

"can you just call my phone number? if my boss saw me she will kick me out" i chuckle "Mian,heyy my friend need your help~" i hear he sigh.

"ah..what is it?" "can you wear as girl tonight? ohh also tell eunhyuk and kyungsoo to wear as girl" hope he agree.

"bwoh? wear as girl? for what?" i sigh.i don't know how to tell he "its long story. i will tell you soon. but now can you and eunhyuk and kyungsoo wear as girl?"

"give me hyorin sistar phone number and i will wear as Gurlzz tonight" "Fine. i send her phone number to you soon. so you agree?" i ask.

"Of cours- " "ok then i will send the detail. bye!" i end the call.

End of jessica p.o.v

-end of flashback-

"and then i told them to wear red dress and go date with kris" i make 'o' mouth. "wait, you know hyorin sistar phone number?" i ask.

"omo,i forgot to tell you. i meet hyorin sistar last year and we become a friend. but she is buzy now" i make 'o' again.  suddenly i felt hungry.

"Sica, i want to go to convenience store. do you want anything?" she thinking first "orange juice! and also lay potato chip" i make OK sign.

i walk to 24hr convenience store near with the park . once i enter the store. i go to drink section. take 2 orange juice and walk to snack section

to take Lay's potato chip. suddenly exo-m face come into my mind. i really miss them. but what can i do? i walk to casher to pay.

"All is $20 [idontknow anything about price]" i hand he the money. but he just stare on my face. i wave my hand front his face "err sir?" he finally back to reality.

he take the money and hand me the balance "t-thank and come again s-soon" i just smile to he. maybe i'm just too beautiful tonight? ofcourse not.

 

--

Junhyung P.O.V

She look really healthy. thanks god my dongsaeng still alive. she didnt noticed me because..when we separated away..she is just too young that time.

but why kris want me to find every information about her? actually i didnt take the job. but now i hear zico have been pay by kris to find every

information about jumi. i need to stop zico or he will give all jumi information to kris. but i can't stop he now because i'm on my work time..

haish..why my life have to be so difficult?

-end of junhyung p.o.v-

 

--

Myungsoo P.O.V

Ahh..what a tired day. sit on my car for awhile. have no energy after finish help sunggyu clothes store. i think i don't want to go back to new york. 

because if i go back to new york. my desk would only full by work paper. if i could. i really want to spend 1 day only with jumi

what should i d- suddenly someone tap my car windows like he going to break my car. i quickly open my car windows "please help me or i died at here"

"er. come in" He quickly run to my car door and sit next to me "pleasee drive now or they're going to me" i look at where he pointed.

"He in that car! hurry up chase he!" they started run to my car direction. i quickly drive away. far from them. "your name is kris right?" i ask he

while my eye still focus on the road "Yea, anyway thanks for help me" i just nodded in silent. my phone vibration. i put my ear phone on my ear and

answer call "yeoboseyo?" "jerk-soo oppa, can you grab us at xxxx park?" i think first "yea of course can. give me 15 minutes" i end the call.

and pulled out the ear phone "where your house?" i ask kris. "err..i just want to sleep at any hotel"

"ok then, i grab my cousin first and after that i send you to random hotel" i hear nothing from he. that's mean yes i think.

"wait, you is mrs.kim son right? and your name is myungsoo?" i nodded. "yeaa we meet at your party. that time i go with my mom also with my cousin"

he just make 'o' sound.

-end of myungoo p.o.v

 

--

"its already 15 minutes. where is the jerk-soo?" i put my hand on my waist sit on bench.while jessica talking on phone with someone. maybe sungyeol?

i wonder what kris do now? i bet he got kiss by those guy now. myungsoo finally came. "yahh palli" he shout.

i see jessica already finish talking phone and run to myungsoo car. i just walk slow to myungoo car . i open backdoor and sit with jessica.

"why you late?" i ask jerk soo. "i'm causing he late. mianhae" me and jessica look each other with shocked face. that voice.

"his name is kris. he have been chase so i help he. its kinda long story" kris turn his head to me and grin like nothing happen

. i'm in trouble


Annyeonghaseyo!

Long time no see right?

Yeaa..my internet is damn slow that's why i can't update

Anyway, sorry for some grammar mistake and bad writing skill

So taraa. heesica and eunja

They look pretty than me *crying*

..........