Chapter 4

Bringing sun back to my life (sequel to

"hey jumi~~,are myungsoo already have girlfriend~?" jessica ask me while comb her hair at front mirror. i sit at bed "no,why? you like he?" i ask her.

jessica turn her head to me while blush "N-no. i just ask~~" her said. i just smile . i know jessica started to like myungsoo . hope i can help jessica.

"Jumi~ come here. let me makeup you into angel from heaven~" i walk to jessica and sit front makeup table. her started put makeup at my face.

and then jesssica tell me to close my eye because she want to put eye-shadow.i close my eye and drive to dreamland without knowing.

 

-In Jumi Dream-

"Jumi! catch this" myungsoo throw me a ball . i jump and catch the ball . i turn my head to myungsoo direction and suddenly he nowhere to be found.

i look around me is not my auntie house anymore. i'm at garden. full with every type flower.

i look at my hand and the ball myungsoo throw to me also gone.

i decide to walk around this garden. it very relaxing. nothing could make me sad or angry. i continue walk and then i found a house made by wood.

i slowly walking to the house door. i open it and hope i didnt make any sound. i enter the house and closed door behind me.

there 2 sofa and 1 table. nothing more. i sit at the sofa . suddenly i feel a pair hand at my shoulder. i turn my head and- JO JUMINAH WAKEUP!

-end of jumi dream-

"Jo jumin Ah wakeup!" jessica pinch my nose. i open my eye and slowly look at jessica who was holding a comb.

"jessica~ you ruined my relaxing dream" i said to her. "yea yea. now take this comb and make your hair look prettier~" her hand me a comb.

i take the comb and look at mirror "Woah, jessica! you made my face become more pretty! aumm i bet you would be most famous makeup artist"

"really? it because your face already pretty.i don't think so i can be a makeup artist~i would like to be a singer or maybe actress" jessica started to sing

while jessica sing to herself. i comb my hair .i hear a knock my room door . jessica go open it . there myungsoo with his handsome tuxedo

"hurry up jumi. or me and my mom eave you and jessica" he said. jessica was already drooling over myungsoo.

i turn my head to myungsoo "from what i now. my lovely auntie wouldn't leave me. only you. jerk-soo" myungsoo only make he arrogant face.

"whatever. come at living room in 1 minutes or i leave you" he walk away. jessica finally back to reality "what he say?" her ask me. "nothing" i stand up

(Left is what you wearing/right is what jessica wearing)

me and jessica walking down to livingroom.i see my auntie wearing simple black long sleeve dress looked really beautiful.while myungsoo with his tuxedo

i made fake cough. my auntie turn her head to me and jessica direction "Omo, you two really look beautiful. right myungsoo?" we just smile.

myungsoo move he eye from his phone looked at me up and down "Yeaa. but i'm more handsome and pretty at here" he eye back to his phone.

"Ok-2 now let's go to the party" my auntie walking to door first. and then me and jessica holding hand together like a couple. last is jerk-soo

 

--

While at kris

KRIS P.O.V

it's already 20:30pm . people at my backyard almost full. i greet every guest. while my wife having good time chit-chat with her friend.

"Yo hyung!" tao and other exo m member come to me. "hey guys, damn it have been long time we all didnt meet" i hugged each member.

"it's because you're always buzy" lay said to me. we having a drink while chat. my father in law come to us . exo-m member greet he.

"Kris, tomorrow i have plane to russia. be sure you take care our business" i just nodded.and then he walking away from us

i continue chat with exo-m till forget to greet guest. "guys. i go first" they nodded. i stand up and walk to guest i haven't greet.

-end of kris p.o.v-

 

--

Back to Jumi

"wow" come out from me and jessica mouth. there crowded people at backyard. we just follow where my auntie go. myungsoo also.

there crowded with important people or maybe what can i say . rich people . i bet this owner must be famous people.

"if this owner already married and has son. he must be handsome~" jessica whisper to me. "and then i think he must be very arrogant" i whisper to her.

suddenly my auntie stop walk and luckyly we didnt hit my auntie back. "Welcome mrs.kim" the voice. it someone i know voice. i lif my head from ground

IT KRIS . "Thanks. you looked elegant" my auntie praise he. he just laugh and then my auntie started to introduce us to he

"This is my son . Kim myungsoo." kris look at myungsoo and smile "and this is my nephew . Jo JuminAh and at her left is Jung sooyeon. her friend"

kris move he eye to me. i feel i'm going to slap he right now. but what on the earth we have to meet again? i hate he damn much.

jessica holding my hand tightly. "Nice to meet you mr.wu" i bow to he. jessica also. while myungsoo look at us weirdly.

he just froze. and then i see all exo-m member look at my direction with surprise face. if i could control time. i wouldn't come here.

"Auntie. can me and jessica walk around this backyard?" i ask my auntie . her nodded . i quickly pulled jessica and go far far far away from them.

"this backyard is damn big. oh there pool~" "Jessica, its not time to swimming. how damn they come here also?" i sit at one of seat.

"actually jumi. i didnt tell you something about kris" "whats is it?" her sit beside me and sigh "kris already married to jiyoung. so this is they house."

i froze. no i shouldn't. "so..this is they house...then...let's get out from here NOW" i grab jessica hand and walk faster to limousin.

i let jessica enter first. when i was about to enter limousin. i feel someone grab arm "Jumi, don't go"  it kris. he look at me with his old puppy eye

"Who you to tell me dont go? i can go anywhere i want" i try to remove he hand. but he is too strong.

jessica and the driver was about to help me but then "this is our problem. let us solve this. keep your on car" kris send glare to them.

jessica make i-m-sorry face. "Kris, let me go! you're damn hell playboy" he even hold my arm more tight.

"Jumi, i-i'm sorry about what happened 2 year ago. i didnt realise my love to you that time. i love you so much" he said.

i kick kris 'his' so he will let go my arm. i slap he face "GO DIED PIECE OF !" i enter limousin and quickly tell driver to drive to home.

i cry at jessica shoulder. her patted my head. soon i drive to dreamland.

 

--

While myungsoo

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

i keep walking around backyard. there no sign jumi or jessica. i feel worried. i feel my phone vibration on my pocket. i answer without look caller.

"hey myungsoo, jumi and me are going to return to house. because jumi feel unwell. tell your mother ok? bye" her end the call. 

i couldn't even answer. wait. jumi feeling unwell? Haishh that girl really. i went to my mom and tell her about jumi feeling unwell.

her say her need to stay at the party because her need to meet ceo,most rich person,president and bla bla bla. and then i went to infinite and exo m

"Guys, i have to leave" they sigh. "ok. come to my house tomorrow" i just nodded at sunggyu. while tao and sungjong keep telling me dont go.

 

i enter my house and walking to jumi room at upstair. i knock the door and jessica open it. "Shh, jumi sleep" her put finger at her lip.

i nodded and talk in slow voice "can you leave me and jumi only?" her make weird-face and then nodded. her walk out from jumi room.

slowly i walk close to jumi bed. i see her sleep but then a tear come out from her eye. i slip the tear slowly with my thumb.

i'm your cousin but i dont know why i must feel this. falling in love with you.i sigh. i exit from jumi room and go to my room.

if we didn't have any related.i will make you mine already.


Annyeonghaseyo~

Sorry if there some  grammar mistake and bad writing

i need to make homework so i couldn't read from start

Lets change topic

YAYYY! TROUBLEMAKER COMEBACK! 24/10/2013

 i cant wait for it :D oh yea also for toppdogg 1st debut ^o^

--