Chapter 2

Bringing sun back to my life (sequel to

Limousin stopped. we already reaches to my auntie house. all of us get out from limousin and lif our head. me jessica and jerk-soo froze again

"Au-auntie. don't you think this house just too big?" i ask my auntie who was proud with her house "i don't think so.Let's go in~" myungsoo just froze

"Wow jumi, your auntie is damn rich!" jessica said to me. i chuckle "tonight. you stay at here ok?" "but jumi. i didn't bring my clothers" 

"it's okay, i bring many clothers. you can wear anything" her face turned bright. "Girlzzz. take your bag" i look at myungsoo who is holding 6 clothes bag

me and jessica chuckle at myungsoo. i take my bag from he. and enter my auntie house.

"Can't this livingroom be more big than this?" i hear myungsoo ask to her mom. "actually. this house have 2 livingroom" my jaw dropped.

"after this. you can't leave me alone or i will lost in this house" jessica whisper to me. i chuckle and just nodded. "Auntie.where my room?"

"Oh follow me" me and jessica follow to 2nd floor and reaches to my room "this is your room" my auntie open my room door.

"Not bad" i said. "tomorrow butler and maid would starting they job. so now unpack your clothes and go get shower. we will go to 5 star restaurant"

"Ok mrs.ki-" "just call me auntie" my auntie smile to jessica "ok aunti-" my auntie fon ringing and her answer it "yes?...what?...wait for me" her end call

"who is that?" i ask her. "Myungsoo, he said he lost in this house. he forgot where way to livingroom. i'll go find her" me and jessica bow to her.

 

"wow wow wowwwwww jumi you looked really beautiful! are you is angel from heaven? oh wait. your leg looked more sy now~"

"jessicaa~ you're the one angel. not me" i said to her.

(left is what you wear,right is what jessica wear)

"Well,myungsoo. there 2 angel at our house~" my auntie said to myungsoo. he look at me and jessica "i'm pretty than you if you let me wear it"

me jessica and my auntie laugh "what? i'm saying true thing~" he pout. finally limousin come. "to the red rose restaurant" my auntie tell to the driver.

 

--

While kris

KRIS P.O.V

"kris. do you know hyunah and tao are official couple right now?" "No, really? tao didn't tell me anything." i said to my wife.

now we having a date at red rose restaurant. it have been 3 month we didnt go to dinner together.

"kris, this for you" her give me a rose "dear, don't you think this is too weird you're the one give me a flower?" i said to her while holding rose flower.

her shake her head "rose are how they show they deepest love to someone they love. now i'm showing you my deepest love" her smile.

i smile and kiss her hand. i excuse myself to go toilet.

-end of kris p.o.v-

 

--

Back to jumi

i look myself at mirror "when will i can get a boyfriend? " i exit from female washroom. and accidently bumped with someone.

"sorry" i apologiez to he without look at he face and walk away from he. 

i go to table where jessica,my auntie,and,myungsoo sit at there. i take sit beside jessica. "i'm back~" i said to them.

"Jumi, how if tomorrow we go to myeongdong? i miss to go there with you!" jessica ask me. "ok then.myungsoo?"

"myeongdong? ok then, because i have friend to meet at myeongdong also." he said while play with his phone. "auntie?"

"just go have some fun three of you, tomorrow i have to meet with Ceo from Kang company" me and jessica make 'o' mouth

"let's go. i feel tired today. i already pay for our food" myungsoo said and get up from his seat.  we go to limousin and back to our house.

 

--

While kris

KRIS P.O.V

i bumped with someone. are her blind or what? "sorry" her apologiez to me and walk away. wait

the voice...it jumi voice...the voice i lost for 2 year.. i follow where her going, but i didnt see any hint of her..

maybe its just other girl same voice with her.yeaa...why will her come back to korea when i break her heart 2 year ago? i sigh and go to man washroom.


Sorry if there grammar mistake or bad writing skill.

i really want to go to korea someday~ (every fangirl want to go to korea)

i hear myeongdong is most tourist attraction

i wish i could go to korea~