Chapter 1

Bringing sun back to my life (sequel to
"It's okay jumi. i know i looked really handsome today till you can't move your eyes from me" i finally back to reality .
 
"Shut up jerk-soo.you're the one standing front me while i'm on daydream" he chuckle.
"you can say anything~bytheway send me the file k?" "Yes jerk-soo~" i sigh and put my finger on keyboard.
 
2 year have been passes . after most heartbreaking moment. i decided to move out from korea and come to New york. my auntie live at here.
luckyly my auntie is very kind person. she let me live at her home . and work as secretary for her son . the jerk-soo . Kim Myungsoo.
 
my uncle died because of heart attack. leaving my auntie and myungsoo. it's very fun to stay with them. my auntie just like my mom and myungsoo is just look like my older brother. about jessica. when i told her i'm going to move. she just cry like i was going died soon. but now
she already okay. 
about my ex-bf. i really dont want to remember anything about he. it hurt to much. i thanking to gods because let me have some happy life now.
 
 
--
 
While kris at korea
 
KRIS P.O.V
 
"ok i keep it" i said to my wife. she giving me a single carnation flowers. 
"but don't you think this is too weird when you're the one give me a flowers? it should be me you know" i said to her. she chuckle
"it's okay.i don't think it weird. now go to work ok? be a good husband" her push me to car "Yeaa i know" i kiss her forehead. and her kiss my cheek.
 
i start car engine and drive to my workplace.while i driving to my workplace. i see a park that me and jumi use to play together.
i sigh. i wonder where her right now? if i could return back to time before i meet jiyoung. i will always be with jumi.
 
i miss her so much. yea...even i already have jiyoung.. it just i dont know what kind of feeling i feel right now..,
2 year already passes. maybe jumi already married to someone. a good person than me. i'm jerk. yes i'm jerk and arrogant. and also pabo.
 
i still remember when i tell exo m about me and jumi already break. they're mad like a bull. Lay almost cook poison food for me.
i know Lay have crush on jumi. if i just let Lay couple with jumi. i'm 100% sure they already become married couple right now.
i park my car at my workplace parking lot. walk to my office. all of worker greet to me. i just smile to them.
 
"Good morning Mr.Wu . today you had to attend important meeting with ceo from TheYoon company" that my secretary. Yuri.
"what the time?" i ask her "actually it 12:00pm at first. and then they change to 13:00pm" i look at my watch "oh ok then. thank" i walk to my office.
 
End of kris p.o.v
 
--
 
Back to jumi. New york.
 
i sit at livingroom sofa. watching some cooking channel. it feel bored without any korean variety show or k-drama.
i always watching k-drama from my laptop. i miss korea sometime. i really want to go back to korea. but i'm buzy right now.
 
"chop the carrot while yo-" someone switching my cooking channel to soccer channel and it jerk-soo . "Heyy! i'm watching ok!" i said to he.
he sit beside me. "Noo,i wanna watch some soccer tonight. so shut up k" i take remote control away from he and switching it to cooking channel
 
"HAHAHA, now i'm the one watching it" i show my evil-so-much smile. he take remote control from me and switching it to soccer channel.
"now its me~" after that. we continue take away remote and switching channel from cooking to soccer. it making weird sound
 
"barcelona has win a egg and tomato ronaldo pass the ball to chicken blue foot till it burn and goal! no! messi lost he egg on steak an-"
suddenly my auntie come out from nowhere take the remote control away from us and off the televesion. while chuckle "Kidss".
 
"this is your fault. now i can't watch my favorite cooking channel" i said to myungsoo. he just make he arrogant face and didn't talk anything.
"myungsoo,jumi. i think we should have some holiday. without any work.how if we go to korea?" me and myungsoo froze with disbelief face.
 
"korea?" my auntie nod. "yup. Seoul korea," "but mom. how with our company? who will take care it when we go to holiday?" myungsoo ask he mom.
"you don't have to worry anything about that. i know someone can take care our company when we go to holiday." my auntie said.
 
i continue thinking with myungsoo. i sigh "ok, but when?" my auntie grin "tomorrow! now go pack your clothers. i want to pack now. bye~"
my auntie leaving me and myungsoo froze with what-the- face. "i think i should pack now.bye jerk-soo" i leave jerk-soo still froze at livingroom.
 
"REALLLYY!!? OMG OMG tomorrow i will wait you at incheon airport! finally my bestfriend is back!" i chuckle hear what jessica said~
"yea yea. but please don't tell anything to exo m k?" "i know. but jumi. why you don't want to meet them? they just kr-"
"please dont mention he name. i really want to meet them but..aishh it hard to explain" "it's okay. go sleep! i will wait you at airport soon"
"Ok then. take care ~ annyeong~" i ended call. there. i already pack my clothers . and then i remember something i should bring.
 
i go to drawer beside my bed and take small box . there picture me and my family . i miss them so much. tear come out from my eye.
"Hey jumi do you mind i-" myungsoo open my room door without knock . i look at he with teary eye "sorry i didn't knock.by theway are you crying?"
i slip away tear from my cheek and put my family picture on my pocket "y-yea. i remember about my family" myungsoo sigh. he come close to me
he put he hand onto my shoulder "don't worry. now you have me and my mom. we're your family" jerk-soo transformation to kind-soo.
i just smile to he. "and now if you don't mind. can i borrow- wait i forgot what i want to borrow from you. i came back when i remember. bye"
he just leave me like that. kind-soo transformation to jerk-soo .i glad i still have them with me.

Incheon airport~

finally we're here. incheon airport. it have been long time i didn't come here. me,myungsoo and my auntie visit an cafe at airport.

"Hey jumi. last night i hear your friend going to come right?" myungsoo ask me. "yup, but i don't know where her is right now." i sigh.

i excuse myself to call jessica. i standing front cafe. i dial jessica phone number "...." "..." "..." "......" her didn't answer my call.

i wonder wher- "Juuuuuuumiiiiiiiii!" jessica come out from nowhere and hug me tighyly till i cant breathe "je-jessi-ca. i-i cant br-breathe"

her finally let me breathe . "sorry, hehe. actually i already came here from early morning. but i ended sleep at airport floor" my eyes teary.

i hug jessica "Ohmy, you're my bestfriend forever! why you have to sleep at airport floor? it not good for your healthy dear" i said to her.

"because i miss you, you're only my bestfriend. oh yea where your cousin and your auntie?" her ask me. i hold her hand walk together to cafe

"Auntie,myungsoo. this is my bestfriend . Jessica. and this is my auntie . and this jerk is myungsoo" myungsoo send me a glare.

"Annyeonghaseyo. nice to meet you" jessica bow to them . my auntie just smile and myungsoo only play with his phone. jerk-soo.

i sit beside myungsoo and jessica sit at my right while my auntie sit front us. we having chitchat while jerk-soo playing with his phone.

"Hey jerk-soo, with who are you texting?" i ask he "With my old friend at korea. i want to meet them soon" i just make 'o' sound.

 

we finish chitchat and exit from cafe. my auntie have her private driver. my auntie driver come with long limousin. me,jessica,and jerk-soo just froze

"what are 3 of you waiting for? let's go to our house!" with that. 3 of us go-in limousin. i wonder how big our house soon.


Annyeonghaseyo my reader! thanks you for subscribe ^_^

Do you like 1st chapter?

sorry for some grammar mistake and bad writing skill

i will try to improve more~