Telling the others Part2

The Rose That You Gave Me

I closed my eyes and then suddenly... "YAH!!!!!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!! HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU TO TUCH MY INNONCENT SON!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" shouted Hyunseung. It was my first time seeing him this angry. Junhyung was scared and that was same was with me. “I didn’t do anything… yet... His face had something on it so I wanted to clean it.” Said Junhyung. You could hear a fear in his voice. “He is telling truth Umma. He didn’t do anything to me.” Finally I said something. “If it is truth then I think we all have to go in living room. Everyone is waiting.” Said Umma and shoot lasers from his eyes to Junhyung. I feel bad for him…

When we came to living room Hyunseung sat on Doojoon’s lap and Junhyung sat on the floor. I was still standing.

“So Yoseob what was that you wanted to tell us?” said Kikwang. “Yeah hyung, say it.” Said Dongwoon, who was sitting next to Kikwang.

I sighted. “ammm guys… I have… I have…” i began “Say it cutie, I am really curious to know.” Said my love with kind smile.

“I have a secret admirer…” I finally said it. “Who?!” screamed Hyunseung. “I don’t know. That person doesn’t say his name. But that person gives me hints about himself.” I said. Suddenly Junhyung got up. “I have to go. My mum needs me. See ya Yoseob and goodbye everyone.” He just left. I felt tear coming from my eye. Did it make him sad? And he said my name not the nickname he gave me…

“Yoseob I think you should sleep. We will get going. We will talk next day, okay?” Said Doojoon “NO! Stay with me. I don’t want to be alone.” I said almost crying. “Okay. We will stay.” Said Dongwoon and smiled to me.

For the rest of the day we watched movies, played video games and so on. And we got a sleepover in my house. When it was 10 pm I got a call from Yong Guk saying that Zelo will stay in his apartment for tonight, I said yes. I just hope that on Monday Junhyung will talk with me. I really hope so…

 

A/N Hello everyone. I feel horible. pls forgive me... I just didnt had any inspiration. So today is a valentine's day and I am alone in home bc I am sick T_T I hope eveyone will have perfect valentin's day. LOVE YOU~

THANK YOU ALL FRO COMMENTING. YOUR COMMENTS ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY <33333333333333