Waleyball and after school's ice cream

The Rose That You Gave Me

When we changed our clothes we all went to the school stadium. When all my class went there we saw class b was already there.

"Boys come here." said our teacher Mr. Kim. I like him, he is really funny. "Okay boys today we will play waleyball. 2 vs 2. One from b class onother one from c class. Understood? Select with who you wanna play, I don't care. You just have to work." said teacher.

"Doojoon appa! Can I play with you?" I asked Doojoon because he is the best in sports. "Ohhh hey Seobie! Sure. Go and take the ball okay? I will wait you here my son." He smiled and I ran to take the ball. When I was about to take the ball someone else took it. I looked at that person. OMG! He is damm handsome. Don't juge for thinking that, believe me if you see him you will think the same. I never saw him before. Is this Yong Junhyung?

"Ohh sorry you want this ball cutie?" he asked me. Wait he call me cutie. T_T I'm a guy too, but anyways.... I nodded. "Here cutie." He give me the ball. "Don't be scared, I won't do to you anything. Ohhh by the way I am Junhyung. Yong Junhyung." He gave me his arm to shake it. "I-I-I am  Yoseob, Yang Yoseob." "Why did you talked like that? Did I scared you that much? Don't be scared, I will by you an ice cream. Okay?" "ICE CREAM?! Sure after school." "You are really cute. Oaky meet you after school cutie, bye." He said and took another ball and went to Himchan, Yong Guk's friend.

"APPA!" I ran to Doojoon. "Junhyung said will buy me an ice cream!" "Junhyung? You mean my new classmate?" I nodded.

I hate waleyball! I can't play it, it's too hard. >< When lesson was over I went to changing room and saw Junhyung was changing his shirt. He took it of and... OMG his body, his perfect abs, that I want to  touch...

"Like what you see Seob?" said kik who was standing next to me. "What? N-No!" "Yeah I believe you..." He said and smirked. I hate you KIKWANG!

 

When this lesson will end? I want an ice cream. Ringggggg BELLL Finally. I fastly took my things and ran to school gates. When I was there i didn't saw Junhyung... Where is him? Did he forgot?

"Hey cutie" I heared someone. I turned around and saw Junhyung. "Ohhhh hey" " Do you still want ice cream?" "YES!" "hahhah come."

We went to ice cream shop. I took the choco and him took vinila. After two hours talking and chating I had to go home, because my brother will be worried.  When we said ours goodbyes. he huged me. I felt butterflys in my stomach. I can't have that fealling... I just met him... and... and... what if he don't likes guys, just girls... I just should have that fealling to my self....

 

A/N: Hey everyone ^^ I did it. I writed it.... Sorry its not that good, bc I am too lazy, but I wanted to write it ^^ I hope you still will like it  (: And thank you all subscribers and all who commented. I LOVE YOU^^ And i wanted to ask is there any one who could make me a poster for this story? Okay bye everyone and pls subscribe, comment and up vote if this is vorth it. BYE ^^

-NoNa-Amber ^^