All Lovey-Dovey

The Rose That You Gave Me

DOOSEUNG

Hyunseung‘s POV

First lesson was maths. Ohhh how much I hate maths. This lesson is so boring... I don‘t even know what teacher is saying... I looked at my one and only love, my boyfriend Doojoon. Doojoon was listening to what teacher is saying. Does he really care? I don‘t think he does. Ummmm I am so bored.

I felt someone taching my hand. “Baby, if it’s boring for you then sleep.” Said Doojoon and took my hand in his. “But I don’t want to sleep. I want to be with you.” I pouted.  “You know what baby?” “What?” “Now I know from who our soon took cute face. It’s from you.” I blushed. “You said you want to be with me right?” said Doojoon with pedo smile. “Ummm… Yes… Why you are looking at me like that?” “Like how?”  “Like that. Don’t act like you don’t know.” “I don’t” “Aishhhhhh” “Hey guys can you be quiet? All class hears what you are saying to each other.” Said Junhyung who was sitting behind us. “Sorry.” I said and felt someone’s hand on my leg. I looked up and saw Doojoon smiling strange. And then I felt his hand going up my leg. His hand was almost on my member. He touched it and then soddenly… “Ahhhhhhhh….” I let out a moan… All class was staring at me... I know only two things at that time. That I was blushing… and that my member was hard….

BANGLO

------in-the-morning------in-the-school-before-first-lesson-------

Zelo’s POV

“Yong Guk let go of me. I have to go to class.” I was begging Yong Guk, but he still was holding my hands. We were in school and I knew that bell is going to ring really soon. He didn’t care that I had to go to class. “No. Zelo today we will go on a date. It was long time when we were on one.” Said Yong Guk. “But I have to go to class and I don’t want to go anywhere.” “Then we are going to my house. Please Zelo, I really want to spend some time with you… I really want to touch you… If you know what I mean.” “What? You went nuts? Did you forget that I am 15 and that my brother Yoseob will kill you if next day I won’t stand? I think you did.” “Don’t worry I will be gentle.” He kissed my lips really softly. “And if you are not ready then we can just be together in my house, just being together with you is everything I want for this life. Please skip class with me Junhong.“ He said really softly.  I just can’t say no to him… “Fine, but we have to be sure that my brother won’t found out, because I don’t want died boyfriend.” “Don’t worry.” He kissed my lips and took my hand in his and both of us went to his home.

KIWOON

-------in-the-morning----first-class------

Dongwoon’s POV

First lesson… WHY IT HAS TO BE HISTORY? Does world really hates me? No? Then why?

I was playing with my pen when someone took it from me. I looked at that person and saw my little boyfriend Kikwang holding it and smiling. He looks so perfect when he smiles… His perfect lips that I love kissing… his super-duper cute eye smile…

“Hey Dongwoon are you dreaming about me?” Kiki asked. “Do you read my mind? That means that you know everything I think about you... Everything that I imagine doing with you… Wait did I really just said that I imagine doing things with you?” I started to talk to myself. “Yes you did and no I don’t read your mind I just know that you think that I am perfect.” He said and smiled even more. “What? What happened? Where am I? What did you said?” I just didn’t know what happened. “ Ohh baby don’t be scared, everything is okay.” He kissed my lips. “Hey guys its history lesson not lesson. So that means no one wants to see how you are kissing and by the way teacher saw your little kiss and he is coming next to us. You are dead.” Said Yoseob and I and Kikwang saw teacher coming to us. “I know you kids are young and your hormones takes control but please don’t do that in my class.” Said teacher. “YES” I and Kiki said at the same time. “okay and now both of you have detention.” Said teacher and went to his table. Both of us looked in each other with –we-are-dead- looks. I sighted….

 

 

A/N Hey everyone^^ Finally I did it, I writed it ^^ I feel so happy now, I hope some one is happy too. I just want to thank you for supporting my fanfiction and for subscribing. When I saw that that I have 27 subs I almost cried, I am really happy. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU  <3   please coment and keep reading it. I hope everyone will have great day ^^ Bye~~~

-NoNa-Amber ^^