New Guy In Class B?

The Rose That You Gave Me

This story will be writen in Yoseob's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung~~~” I heard someone. “Wake up Hyung~ or you will be late for the first day in school.” I opened my eyes and saw my little brother, Jun-Hong or as I cal hm Zelo, standing next to, my bed.  “Okay okay I am awake.” “Okay then wash up and come to kitchen, I made breakfasts.” When Zelo left my room I went in to bathroom to wash up. When I was done I went downstairs and saw Zelo already ready to leave. “Zelo are not going to eat with me?” I asked. “Ohh no hyung. Yong Guk already came, so I am going with him.” He said with smiling. “Ohh sorry Yong Guk I didn’t see you. Okay bye guys.” I said and saw how both of them went from home holding hands. Yong Guk is my younger brother’s boyfriend. Zelo is just 15 and that Yong Guk guy is 17. It took me some time to get used to him. I don’t want something bad to happen to Zelo because he is my only family. We lost our parents when I was 15 and Zelo was just 12.

I looked to the watch and saw that I already had to leave. I took my bag and run from home. When I was near school I saw my best friends Kikwang and his boyfriend Dongwoon.  “Hey guys!” I said and both of them looked at me. “Hi, but don’t you want not to scream. We don’t want you fan girls to come to us screaming.” Said Kiki “Sorry… HYUNG~” “Why do you call me hyung, you are older.” “But you look older, so that’s means that you are hyung.” I said while smiling. “Baby did you hear what Yoseob said about me? Am I really looking old?” Said Kiki to his boyfriend. “You’re not old, It’s just that you look older and that’s is really y in my eyes.” Said Dongwoon while smirking and they started to kiss. “Hey stop it! Do you thing people want to see your soft ?” “Sorry, hyung” said Dongwoon. We heard bell ringing and all 3 of us went to our class.

When we came to our class we saw that our teacher wasn’t there yet. I take a seat in my place, when I heard my classmates Bom and Hyorin talking. “You saw that new hot guy in class b? I heard that his name was Yong Junhyung.” Said Bom “I know right. I eaven heared from my friend Sandara who is in class b that that hot, y guy can rap.” Said Hyorin. “OMG really?” suddenly they went silence when teacher Mr. Lee come, who teaches math. “Okay students I have one thing to say. Your next lesson is going to be Physical Education with class b.” “aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG we going to meet that hot new guy in their class!!” Screamed Bora “Silence!!!! Oaky let me finish. You won’t have art class today because your teacher got sick. Okay that’s all for now. Let’s start the class.” Said Mr. Lee and write something on the board.  

So I am going to meet that new hot guy. Interesting… Is he really that handsome, or is he cute? No he can’t be cuter then me! I am the cutest guy in this school. That’s what I was thinking all math’s class.  

After lesson I was packing my things when someone appeared in front of me, it’s was Dongwoon and Kikwang. “We’re going to have class with our umma and appa.” Said excited Dongwoon. We call appa our friend Doojoon because he always acts like dad to us and our umma is his boyfriend Hyunseung who always acts like mum and looks slightly girly. “Yeah. We have to hurry unless we will be late.” I said and all of us when to next lesson. I was still thinking about that Junhyung guy and I don’t know why.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Finally first chapter ^^ Yay! I hope You will like it ^^ It's not the best bc I don't have a lot of time T_T (school). At the end of this week i will post next chapter, longer and more interesting. I want to thank all of you who subscribed my storry and who commented and who view my story. THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^

 

Bye for now. love you

-NoNa-Amber ^^