004. Boyfriends?!

My Six Guardian... Boyfriends?!
SoHee's POV:
 
"SoHee! SoHee!" Someone called out my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon unnie hovering over me.
 
"Oh good, you're awake." She smiled. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.
 
"Unnie, when did you get here?" I asked.
 
"About an hour ago. One of the maids told me you passed out so I just stayed here until you woke up. By the way, there are some people I want you to meet." She said. I tilted my head.
 
"Eh?" I said.
 
"You'll see, come on." She grabbed my hand, dragging me out of bed, and made her way downstairs to the living room.
 
"Yah unnie, what's so important that you had to DRAG me out of bed?" I complained.
 
"Guys where are you?!" Taeyeon unnie yelled, ignoring me. Who was she calling?
 
"Over here!" Someone, more specifically a guy, yelled. A red headed figure popped out from the kitchen.
 
"Yah! I told you guys to stay here!" Unnie yelled at him.
 
"Mianhe noona. We got bored so we just wandered off." Red head boy said.
 
"Aish. Just get everyone here." Unnie said. Red head went back into the kitchen to apparently get the other people that came here. Something about red head seemed too familiar. He came back, this time with five other guys trailing behind him. My eyes widened as I realized where I've seen these guys before.
 
"Yah! What are you guys still doing here?!" I yelled and pointed at them.
 
"SoHee? You met them already?" Unnie asked.
 
"Kind of. I found them in the library before I passed out." I answered.
 
"Oh neh, they told me right after I came here." Unnie said.
 
"So who exactly are you guys?" I asked the six guys who were awkwardly standing in front of me. They quickly straightened up and flashed their smiles.
 
"I'm your boyfriend! Anneyonghaseyo we are Boyfriend!" They greeted in unison while bowing. I looked at Taeyeon unnie who just stood there smiling.
 
"Hold up, boyfriends?" I asked tilting my head.
 
"Neh, they're your boyfriends, well actually bodyguards, or your second family if you want to put it that way. Like your brothers." Unnie answered.
 
"What are all of your guys' names?" I asked directing my attention back to the guys. The red head boy stepped up first.
 
"Anneyonghaseyo, I'm your boyfriend, and also the eldest, Kim Donghyun." He smiled then proceeded to bow. I smiled back and went to the next guy who had a round shaped haircut.
 
"Anneyonghaseyo I'm Shim Hyunseong, your boyfriend." He bowed. The next one was a curly haired guy.
 
"Hello, I'm boyfriend Lee Jeongmin." He flashed a smile and blew a bubble with his gum. I moved on to the next guy with blonde hair.
 
"Anneyong, I'm Jo Youngmin." He winked while giving me a killer smile. The next guy looked exactly like blondie, only with brown hair.
 
"Anneyong, Jo Kwangmin here, the younger twin." He flashed a smile that was similar to his twin's. Finally, we were down to the last guy.
 
"Hello, I'm your boyfriend, No Minwoo, the maknae." He bowed and looked at me with adorable puppy eyes.
 
"Anneyonghaseyo, I'm Kim SoHee, it's nice to meet you guys." I bowed. "Now that we all introduced ourselves, why exactly are you guys here?" I asked.
 
"When we heard about your parents' death, we were given a letter from them that was probably written in advanced." Donghyun started.
 
"In the letter it said that if their time came before you turned 18, we were supposed to come here and protect you and to also act like your real family." Hyunseong continued.
 
"But why you guys? Not that it's a problem or anything." I asked. They shrugged.
 
"They never said why they picked us." Hyunseong said.
 
"But they did write you a letter." Jeongmin reached into his pocket and handed me a neatly folded letter. I took it and gently unfolded the letter revealing beautiful cursive writing. I immediately knew that it was umma's handwriting. I carefully looked at the letter and read;
 
Our dearest SoHee,
 
We hope that you never have to read this letter, but if you are, something bad must have happened to us. You're probably still young but we hope you're old enough to at least take care of yourself. But just in case, we have sent six guys to live with you and also to protect you. They're supposed to take care of you. By the time you get this, you've probably already met them. You're probably wondering why we chose them and not any family members. We have known these guys since the day they were all born so we know we can fully trust them with our precious little girl. We trust them to always protect you and love you and to be by your side forever. They'll be there when you need them. They were trained for this. We hope you grow up to love these guys like your own brothers. We know that you'll like them and please, as our final wish, please take good care of yourself. We know you miss us, but just remember that we'll be watching over you. We love you, SoHee, always keep that in mind. We will meet again someday. Till then, this is goodbye, for now anyways.
 
Love always,
Umma and appa
 
Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes as I read the last line of the letter. I folded the letter and set it down on the table. I looked at the guys and observed each and every one of them. I had to admit, they were all handsome. Umma and appa must really love these boys enough to trust them. I guess living with these boys won't be so bad, they seem like good people. At least now I have people who will protect me.
 
Kamsamnida, umma and appa.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally updated this! Feels like forever!
It would've been done earlier if I didn't leave my stuff at my cousin's house (she lives 2 hours away) -______-
I hope this was long enough, I tried.
 
Comments are loved, subscribers are appreciated ^___^
 
Also, I made a new Boyfriend fic during my one week without my laptop lol check it out:
 
 
Till next time
Ppyong! <3