003. Strangers

My Six Guardian... Boyfriends?!
SoHee's POV:
 
I woke up to see the sun still shining in the beautiful sky. When I looked at the time, I realized that I had slept until the next day. I decided to go down and eat breakfast before my day started. I carefully set the picture frame that I went to bed with back to its original place and went downstairs to look for something to eat. When I opened the fridge door, there was no food in it at all. Figures, having no one live in this house for the last 6 years you'd probably think there wouldn't be any food unless it was spoiled. Oh well. I decided to go out to a cafe and eat breakfast then go grocery shopping. Grabbing my back and a few hundred bucks, I walked out the door and went to the nearest bakery.
 
 
 
No One's POV:
 
"Yah! Where are we?! We're lost huh?!" One of the guys yelled. Everyone was driving around in the car trying to look for the right house, circling the neighborhood a couple of times.
 
"Aniyo! It's just such a big neighborhood and most of the houses look the same!" The eldest one of the guys, who happened to be the one driving, said.
 
"Hyung, admit it, we're lost." Another guy said. The eldest sighed.
 
"Aish okay. I have no idea where we are. Is this the exact address we were told?" He admitted. The others groaned.
 
"Aish hyung."
 
"Look! Isn't it that house over there?!" One guy pointed to a familiar looking house. The others agreed.
 
"Hyung! Over here!" The guys shouted. The elder pulled up to the huge house and parked the car to the side where no one could see them. They "ooh-ed" and "ahh-ed" at the site in front of them.
 
"Should we go in?" Without answering or realizing it, they were already inside the mansion. They admired every single detail that was put into the house, bringing amazement to the boys' eyes.
 
"Does she really live here all by herself?" The youngest one asked.
 
"Would we be here if she didn't?" The eldest answered.
 
"Well anyways, it seems like she's not here. Should we wait for her?"
 
"Neh. Let's wait till she comes back."
 
"In the meantime, I'm gonna walk around the house." One of them started to walk away.
 
"Yah, don't get lost!" The leader yelled. Everyone started walking their own way, not knowing where they were going. They wanted to wait for her, they had to. It was what they were told, and they knew they had to obey her parent's final wish.
 
 
 
SoHee's POV:
 
AISH. I'm so tired. It was already late afternoon by the time I got home from grocery shopping. I hadn't planned on being out that long but I guess time just flew by. I dragged the heavy bags of groceries to the kitchen with no help, since there was no one else to ask. I was about to put the stuff into the fridge when I heard a thump coming from upstairs. At first I thought it was all in my head when I heard the thumping sound again. I decided to go up to see what it was. I carefully made my way up the stairs. I stopped in front of the library where the noise was coming from. I opened the door a little to see if there was anything- or anyone- inside. I opened the door all the way and went inside when I saw nothing there and went to look around. Aish, I think I'm still jet lagged. There wasn't anyone here. In the corner of the room, there were a pile of books that somehow got knocked off the shelf. I went over and put them all back properly when suddenly, I heard voices behind me.
 

"Anneyong!" I turned around and saw six *cough cough* gorgeous *cough cough* guys standing right in front of me smiling. I took a good look at each one before my body hit the floor, slowly closing my eyes and falling into darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like it's been a long time since I last updated :O but I was on vacation for the last few days and I just started writing this after I got home (which was like two or three days ago). I'm still not over the whole vacation, it was fun :)
 
Anyways, hope this update was good! It's kinda short, and you probably know who the six guys are. But they'll be introduced officially in the next chapter.
 
Make sure to comment and if you still haven't, subscribe :) I'll try to make the next chapter long, but I can't really promise since I'm bad at keeping them xD
 
Till next time :)
Ppyong! <3