001. Moving Back

My Six Guardian... Boyfriends?!
SoHee's POV:
 
It was the biggest decision of my life, but it wasn't like I had any other choice. There was no one for me here, not anymore. Maybe this was what was best for me. No, it is. Moving back to Korea meant that I'd have my life back. My old life. It was now about finding my own happiness. Maybe my parent's death was an opportunity for me to go back. But I'm not saying that their death was a good thing. In fact, it was the complete opposite.
 
Well here I was at the place where I least wanted to be. Standing in the cemetery in front of umma and appa's grave made the tears flowing nonstop out of my eyes. The service was long done, but a part of me still didn't wanna say goodbye. Not yet. There were still things I wanted to say. I didn't want to let go just yet. If it wasn't for that bastard who killed the two most important people in my life, I wouldn't be here right now.
 
"Miss SoHee?" I turned around to see the driver standing behind me. I knew it was time to leave. I looked back at umma and appa's final resting place before going back to the car. It was the last time I was gonna be here, for a while at least. It was time for me to start my new life and leave this behind.
 
We arrived at the airport with enough time to spare. I felt anxious and excited. After all, I would finally be returning home. But what I didn't expect was that I would be returning alone. I always thought that umma and appa would be with me after the new branch for the business took off. But now it will never come true. The family that we used to be is all gone now. I was all alone, fending for myself. It was all thanks to that bastard who took everything away from me.
 
"Flight 203 to South Korea is now boarding. All passengers on this flight must board now. Thank you." The announcement said. I grabbed all my stuff and headed for the terminal that lead to the plane. As I sat in my seat, I looked out the window of the clear L.A sky. I was surely gonna miss this place, but I was glad to be returning home.
 
"Attention all passengers, please fasten your seatbelts. We are about to take off. Thank you." This was it. The plane shook, indicating that we were about to take off. I looked up at the sky one last time as if umma and appa were right there.
 
"Umma, appa. I promise that I will take care of myself. I will stay strong only for you guys. I love you, please watch over me."
 
And the plane took off taking me back to the one place I call home.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry this chapter was so short and boring but I promise that they'll be longer and less boring x)
So what do you guys think? The guys should be coming in the next few chapters. I just don't know when exactly.
 
Hope you guys liked this, make sure to comment cuz i'd really like to hear from you :)
Until next time then :)
Ppyong! <3