002. Finally Back Home

My Six Guardian... Boyfriends?!
SoHee's POV:
 
 
15 hours later...
 
"Thank you for flying Korean Air. We hope you enjoyed your flight. Please grab all your belongings before exiting the plane. We hope you choose Korean Air the next time you fly. Thank you." Ahh finally. After a long flight, I'm finally here at home. It looked exactly how it used to be before I left. It really felt like home again. I grabbed my hand carry and made my way out of the plane.
 
After getting all of my bags from the carousel, I was walking towards the exit when I heard a familiar voice call my name.
 
"SoHee!" I looked to my left and saw no other than her, the only other person that I had. A smile spread across my face as I made my way over to her. I finally reached her and gave her a big hug. How I missed her so much.
 
"Taeyeon unnie!" I said.
 
"Dongsaeng! You're finally here!" She said.
 
"Unnie I missed you so much!" I let go of her to look at her face and saw that her looks haven't changed since the last time I saw her.
 
"I missed you too SoHee-ah. It's been too long." She gave me a warm smile. She always was my favorite cousin who only cared for me just as much as umma and appa did. She was the only one that smiled at me like that.
 
"I thought I'd only be gone for two years but it took longer than I thought." I sighed.
 
"Are you doing okay?" I nodded, knowing what she meant. It had only been a day but I was already feeling better. Course, it would take me a while before I fully recovered from all this.
 
"Come on, let's go back to your house. You must be exhausted."
 
"Neh." We made our way out of the airport to the car. We were finally headed back to my one and only home.
 
The car parked right in front of the massive house. It still looked the same, just as I remembered. I immediately ran inside and looked around, taking everything in. I was really back home now. This was reality.
 
"Wow it still looks the same after all these years." I heard Taeyeon unnie say behind me. I turned around and nodded.
 
"Neh. Everything is still pretty much the same." I said. I made my way to the stairs and up to my room. Again, nothing changed. I sighed and plopped myself onto my comfy king sized bed.
 
"Yah, I have to go now. I still have some errands to run but I'll come by tomorrow." Taeyeon unnie said when she came into my room.
 
"Arasso." I stood up and gave her a hug.
 
"It's nice to have you back dongsaeng." She smiled.
 
"Neh. I'll see you later unnie." She nodded and left. I laid back down on my bed when I spotted a picture next to me. It was a picture of me, umma, and appa at a rose garden during the summer. It was one of those times where we would all spend time as an actual family. Umma and appa would take days off from work to spend time with me. I smiled.
 
"Umma, appa, I miss you guys already."
 
Then it hit me. I realized that they will never come back. They left me alone with no one to look after me.
 
That night, I cried myself to sleep wondering why I was left alone in this world.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Hi :) I know this chapter was boring too, i'm sorry. I'll try to make the future chapters more exciting x) And the boys should be coming in the next chapter or two, promise :)
 
Please comment, i'd like to hear some feedback. And also, if you haven't already, please subscribe. Thank you :)
Till the next update
Ppyong! <3