제 2 회

Another Distinctions

[ a / n ] hello this is the 2nd chapter. I'm sorry cause yesterday i said in this chapter, i directly skip the high school and university, so they'll meet again in their workplace as an agent, remember? ah, now i'll change the concept(?). check it out... 

*

 [ the blue text is for the questioner ]

 [ the red text is for krystal ]

 

 

 


 

after the graduation announcement, the other student, including sehun and krystal immediately try to find their 'next school'. But, now krystal is confuse, where will she going to school ? this thought is filling her head while she walk towards her class. It's already no lesson, but attendance list is still counted. " hello class, how are ya? " greeted her. But, there's only sehun who arrived first. " oh, sorry... i thought the class is already crowded... haha " krystal said as she ruffling her hair dazed.
 
" haha it's okay.. the other students are in the yard, i prefer to seat here and read my books... " sehun said. Krystal nodded and seated herself in her chair in front of sehun's.
 
" i see.. but, why you always read? don't you get bored? there's no picture anyway... " krystal asked. 
 
" sometimes, but, what can i do? i wanna reach my dream... " sehun then continue read while krystal nodding her head. 
 
" anyway, what kind of books do you read now? " krystal asked.
 
" about detective and how to be a clever detective... haha " sehun answered. there's nothing else to do to krystal except nodding her head. " ah, do you like read? " sehun asked back
 
" not really, i just read novel if i get bored, and read my textbooks if i in the good mood... but i think you always read your textbooks .. are you always in a good mood, sehun-ah? " krystal asked curiously.
 
" it's not a textbook okay.. it's book of knowledge... " sehun answered with chuckled.
 
" aih, i meant like that..." Krystal said. " ah, i should get outta here, cause i guess i interrupting your reading time..tch.." krystal said then smile as she walk to go out from the classroom.

 

 

 


 

2 days ago, the official graduation is held. Now, Krystal move to her new school. She has a new friend, named sulli and luna. they close each other in the short time. Their friendship continued until they graduated from college. Now, they registering themself to the same workplace.
 
" huft.... i hope we can pass this interview ... " sulli said in nervous.
 
" yeah, i hope that'll be like that, too " luna said.
 
" guys, calm yourself down.. of course we can pass it well... trust me... " krystal said in calm
 
" i proud of you, krys... you've a confidence.. at least it'll be useful when you got nervous like us now.. " sulli said as she look at luna sadly.
 
" haha.. both of you can do it too... that's just your imagination if you're not accepted.... " krystal chuckled.
 
" number 201, Mrs. Sulli "  called someone.
 
" oh, it's me.... what should i do..? " she panicked
 
" you should calm down, sull... you can do it.. we believe on you! fighting " krystal said and pushing her friend in to the interview room.
 
after a while, sulli get out from that room. " next, number 202, Mrs. Luna " called that person.
 
" it's you,, now, do your best, Luna-ya! " Krystal patting her friend's shoulder. " fighting! " Luna said softly and entering the room.
 
" how was it? " krystal asked sulli.
 
" it's make my heart beating so fast!!! the questioner is so handsome.... but, he looks so cold, i guess " sulli answered. 
" i don't asked that.. i asked, how was your interview? is it difficult, of anything else? " Krystal asked
 
" ohaha.. it's not difficult at all, but i'm sure, you can pass this question as well.. " sulli said. 
 
" thanks... " krystal hugged her.
 
" number 203, Mrs. Krystal " called someone while luna get out from that room. 
 
" it's my turn.. fighting krystal...!! do your best!!! "  krystal said inside her heart.
 
" krystal,,, fighting!!! you can pass it!! " luna and sulli said . Then Krystal entering the room.
 

" please sit down here " 

" yes, sir... "

" Ms. Krystal? "

" yeah, My name is Krystal "

" ok, Mrs. Krystal, what's your purpose to join this kind of job? do you ever think this job it will be dangerous ? " 

" my purpose to join this kind of job is reach my imagination or it can say, i wanna reach my dream, and i guess this job is very challenging.. i never thought this job it will be dangerous for me... i just wanna complete the cases that difficult to completed... "

the questioner is smiling. 

" Do your parents agreed with your decision to join this job ? "

" yeah, they agreed about my decision... "

" so, what do you do if you accepted and what do you do if you not accepted ? "

" if i accepted, i'll do my best to do my job to make my parents proud of me, and if i'm not accepted, i'll try my best to learn again... "

" what if you failed when you do your job? "

Krystal paused, then she answer the question.

" i will try my best to not make the same mistake and I assure, it will be a failure of the last failure for me "

" okay, i think this is enough, you can get out... "

" alright then, thank you, sir... "

 

Then, Krystal get out from that room. " how was it? " sulli and luna asked.
 
" i think we can pass it... " krystal said with optimism.
 
" do you think that the questioner is handsome and masculine guy? " luna asked
 
" yaah... why are you asked me like that...?! i think he's normal.... not handsome at all... " krystal said.
 
" oh gosh, you maybe not looking at him when you answered his questions... " sulli pouted.
 
" of course i'm not.. if i looked at him, i will be eliminated from that interview... " krystal pouted back.
 
" aahhaha... alright then, let's have lunch together... i guess this interview will be take a long time... " Luna said. Then, they walk out the building to find their lunch.
 
" next ... number 207, Mr. Oh Sehun... "  that person called the next interviewer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ End of Chapter ~


 

hello, this is the 2nd chapter. hope you enjoy~! keep read my story and wait for the next chapter, thank you!!!

 

=^^=